Page 3183 of 3183 FirstFirst ... 2183268330833133317331793180318131823183
Results 47,731 to 47,733 of 47733

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A black man was shot at SIXTY TIMES and killed while running away from cops, but this very white shitstain was taken alive despite having murdered three cops and a police dog:

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire

While I totally get that being the gut reaction?

The cops putting one more person in the ground isn't much of a solution to that they are already killing too many people as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I totally get that being the gut reaction?

The cops putting one more person in the ground isn't much of a solution to that they are already killing too many people as it is.
    It isnt about the cops putting one more person in the ground.

To me it very much shows the extremally different ways that police handle Black Suspects and White Suspects. They fired over 100 shots at the black man in Akron 60 of them hitting Jayland Walker. And they are trying to justify it by saying there was a gun in the car and they heard a shot while they were in the high speed chase.

Meanwhile a white man kills 3 cops and a K9 officer and yet he gets taken alive.

So the black man they feel is such a threat they have to shoot him 60 times.

Yet the white man that kills 3 of their own is not such a threat that they can take him alive.

In Akron they are releasing some Body cam video today. but I cant see what it will show that makes it okay to shoot a man 60 times. Unless the dude was Rambo and The Terminator and once every drug in the world there is not need to shoot him 6 times.

They say a cop reloaded his weapon to keep shooting! WTF? Really?
    Last edited by babyblob; Today at 03:44 AM.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    He looks like he has been beaten, though…

You cannot beat a corpse.

Still, I understand your point.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe