Was watching the parade fo flags, retiring the national colors as it's called. One of the flags that passed was the one for the US Space Force. I couldn't help but laugh at that.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    She saw a guy on Twitter she follows post a picture of a Chinse tank and solider on a base. he claimed this was taken in secret in Canada and that China was preparing an invasion force. I showed here this was a stock photo from 1992 thanks to a reverse google image search. She said anyone can use the internet to prove anything. And she will not shut up about this invasion. Talks about it every day. And Biden is in on it because those emails prove that he and his son have been taking payments from China. So Biden will tell the army not to fight back and they will listen because of mind control drugs in Covid Vaccine.
    Too bad Reagan Screwed over mental health care in the US...from everything I hear of your aunt, she deserves to be locked up against her will as a danger to herself and others. I mean...she’s a scant step away from listening to voices in her head...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I really like how the Vice President gets sworn in first. I understand why, but there is something about it that I like.
    I had such a Big and Proud smile when I finally got to see her sworn in.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Was watching the parade fo flags, retiring the national colors as it's called. One of the flags that passed was the one for the US Space Force. I couldn't help but laugh at that.
    More like Space Farce, amirite?!

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Too bad Reagan Screwed over mental health care in the US...from everything I hear of your aunt, she deserves to be locked up against her will as a danger to herself and others. I mean...she’s a scant step away from listening to voices in her head...
    There's more productive ways of helping people with mental health issues than locking them away.

BANNED

For sake of flashback and nostalgia, I revisited the best inauguration ever. From 2009

This baller performance of This Land is Your Land at the Lincoln Memorial.

And the weird thing is that of all people, George Lucas, is in the crowd (you can see him in about 2:00 minute) vibing out and he looks happier than he's ever been in any other video and documentary.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 01-20-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Mighty Member

Finally we can get back on track. Thank you to all my fellow Americans here who voted for sanity. In the end we didn't have to prepare or selves for Donny's win in Penn like the one poster said. Nor did the other posters magic election predictor turn out true. Although I will say on that I called BS right at the beginning on that because it was just a way to rile people up here rather than anything real. It's funny, in a way Donny did make America great again when he LEFT OFFICE IN DEFEAT!

Astonishing Member

Now we just need to stay awake for the midterms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Now we just need to stay awake for the midterms.
    Important.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    GOP’s continuing downward spiral into insanity. Trump may be gone from the White House but Trumpisim is likely here to stay in politics for some time.
    Seriously

Plus, all sane people like Biden, but he's not perfect

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

So what are we going to talk about for the next 4 years?
    The neoliberal hell most working people find themselves in, maybe.

Astonishing Member

GOP’s continuing downward spiral into insanity. Trump may be gone from the White House but Trumpisim is likely here to stay in politics for some time.
    Don't bet on it. The GOP was able to sleaze it's way back into power after Dubya and the cynical part of me believes they'll find a way back after Trump as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    In their final moments they passed a bunch of anti-gay policy changes.

Social Service providers can discriminate based on sexual orientation.
    Adoption agencies can turn away same sex couples
    homeless shelters can turn away gay teenagers.

**** these assholes.

They want us to "unite" but I'm not interested in uniting with inhumane pieces of ****.
    Hopefully, all of this will be undone immediately.
    Power with Girl is better.

So what are we going to talk about for the next 4 years?
    Him getting impeached in the Senate.
    His first day in a NYC court house to stand trial for his many, many NY state crimes.
    His first day in a Georgia court for attempting to coerce over turning their state election
    Should be a fun year for the biggest Loser.

Trump apparently left a letter for Biden. I’m morbidly curious what it says.
    I wonder which color of crayon he chose.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

It has Finally Happened!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!