Can Trump be charged with accessory to murder?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Maybe not accessory, but there are other related charges.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

On the morning of Jan. 6, Ginni Thomas—wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas—endorsed the protest demanding that Congress overturn the election, then sent her “LOVE” to the demonstrators, who violently overtook the Capitol several hours later. She has not posted since.
    Twitter Link

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I hope that stolen laptop was password protected or the information on it encrypted. That’s just one more reason all those thugs need to be rounded up, arrested and charged with domestic terrorism.
    Some of the congresspeople who were evacuated were still logged in to their desktop computers in their offices. One person who invaded Nanci Pelosi's office posted pictures of himself going through her open email account.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The wife of a sitting Supreme Court Justice gave her blessing to an attempted insurrection. Mull that over for a bit. Clarence Thomas needs to answer for this obscenity.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Some of the congresspeople who were evacuated were still logged in to their desktop computers in their offices. One person who invaded Nanci Pelosi's office posted pictures of himself going through her open email account.
    That’s certainly not good. Heaven only knows how much information had been lost.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Whats amazing (And I dont know why I am still shocked) Is how people are calling Trump a reasonable person because two months after the election and a failed coup he is conceding the election and said there will be a peaceful transition of power. He is not a mad man like people say. He is a level headed man who is gracefully accepting his defeat and gave a great speech condemning the riots at the capital.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Whats amazing (And I dont know why I am still shocked) Is how people are calling Trump a reasonable person because two months after the election and a failed coup he is conceding the election and said there will be a peaceful transition of power. He is not a mad man like people say. He is a level headed man who is gracefully accepting his defeat and gave a great speech condemning the riots at the capital.
    Hope said rioters (who watched one of their own bleed out in front of them, no less) took notice of how quickly the guy they've been supporting threw them under the bus, and got an existential shock to their system from it. Harsh, but I doubt they'll glean much from a jail/prison sentence (alone).

Astonishing Member

I think he'll get away with it but there is this:

Actions by 'all actors,' including Trump, may be under scrutiny following violence at the Capitol, prosecutor says

"The Justice Department will pursue at least 55 criminal cases against rioters who stormed the Capitol this week, and may also charge anyone who played a role in inciting the violence, Michael Sherwin, the top federal prosecutor in Washington, D.C., said.

Actions by President Donald Trump, who had encouraged his supporters to go to the Capitol as he continued to falsely claim that the election had been stolen from him, may not be exempted from scrutiny.

"We’re looking at all actors here and anyone that had a role and, if the evidence fits the elements of the crime, they’re going to be charged," Sherwin said after he was asked by a reporter if investigators are looking at the role the president played."

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    No one is calling him reasonable, they are saying he is covering his scared little ass.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That’s certainly not good. Heaven only knows how much information had been lost.
    Obviously the IT people at Capitol Hill and National Security people are very busy right not...but in practical terms I doubt there was a big breach. Unless these guys had the wit to grab the hard-disk from her office computer and abscond, or were hackers who worked on her PC in the middle of a riot and a line of people wanting to pose in her office, I don't think anyone would have time to breach.

The Senator who had his laptop stolen (talk of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day), that's a bigger issue though considering the hacking attempts from the geniuses who tried to break into Hunter Biden's laptop, I doubt it'll take long, unless someone has wit to hand it over to the Chinese embassy for a cash reward, and considering those embassies are probably on watch now for precisely this sort of thing, that would be risky too.

No one is calling him reasonable, they are saying he is covering his scared little ass.
    Sadly people are. not normal people mind you. But these cult members are falling all over themselves to say how he is a calm man of reason who by conceding is trying to unite the country and by condemning the violence proves he is a man of law and order.

I know that Biden wants to work to unit the country. But with people like this, people who even after what happened keep going on like this, and with people like Cruz and Howley still supporting this bs and trying to court them. There is no way to bring these people around. There is no hope for them pure and simple. Biden being sworn in. Winning Ga, it is not the end of it. i dont know what the fix is. And despite all of his talk of wanting to unite people I doubt Biden does either. hell how can anyone fix this?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Obviously the IT people at Capitol Hill and National Security people are very busy right not...but in practical terms I doubt there was a big breach. Unless these guys had the wit to grab the hard-disk from her office computer and abscond, or were hackers who worked on her PC in the middle of a riot and a line of people wanting to pose in her office, I don't think anyone would have time to breach.

The Senator who had his laptop stolen (talk of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day), that's a bigger issue though considering the hacking attempts from the geniuses who tried to break into Hunter Biden's laptop, I doubt it'll take long, unless someone has wit to hand it over to the Chinese embassy for a cash reward, and considering those embassies are probably on watch now for precisely this sort of thing, that would be risky too.
    If you have access to the files, all you really have to do is roll camera and scroll through. You can read through the data later, but you can steal it in a fraction of the time.
    I'm not sure anyone there was competent enough to get any important secrets, but the National Security guys are going to have to assume the worst.

iMan 42s

You fix this by burying them alive.

Trump and his minions stormed the capital. You don't go back from that. I'm not kidding about what I said a few pages back. Even the family that I had at that siege, if they get arrested and do time, GOOD. As far as I'm concerned, they're dead to me for that. This is not how the system works. This is not a game, this is not patriotism, this was chaos and an attempted coup enabled by the GOP if only to keep Trump ultimately out of jail. Plain and simple they went up against not only the government but the people of the United States and people are dead. They broke federal property, they incited terror, there is a body count, and the wheels of a functioning government came to a halt. All because of the man in the White House. I have no sympathy and neither should anyone else. Our duty as citizens of this country is to bury the MAGA movement, bury the Trump era, to bury this evil that has infected our nation alive. Call it for what it is and show no mercy because this is terrorism. All of Trump's supporters and enablers should be spat on and ridiculed for enabling this. That's how you fix this. You cut this tumor off America.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    You fix this by burying them alive.

Trump and his minions stormed the capital. You don't go back from that. I'm not kidding about what I said a few pages back. Even the family that I had at that siege, if they get arrested and do time, GOOD. As far as I'm concerned, they're dead to me for that. This is not how the system works. This is not a game, this is not patriotism, this was chaos and an attempted coup enabled by the GOP if only to keep Trump ultimately out of jail. Plain and simple they went up against not only the government but the people of the United States and people are dead. They broke federal property, they incited terror, there is a body count, and the wheels of a functioning government came to a halt. All because of the man in the White House. I have no sympathy and neither should anyone else. Our duty as citizens of this country is to bury the MAGA movement, bury the Trump era, to bury this evil that has infected our nation alive. Call it for what it is and show no mercy because this is terrorism. All of Trump's supporters and enablers should be spat on and ridiculed for enabling this. That's how you fix this. You cut this tumor off America.
    BRAVO! I couldn’t have said it any better myself, and you’re one hundred percent right.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Trump family hosted a viewing party to watch the terrorist attack on the U.S. Capitol. Kimberly Guilfoyle & Don Jr say “fight” with sick glee as they count down to the insurrection. Donald Trump stares at the screen, awaiting the violence he incited.
    Twitter Link

Beyond twisted