Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Cowards. Yet the world is asking Israel to cease fire.

The Hamas and their sympathizers are only 'brave' when hunting children, infants and other civilians in packs. Only when they attacked a country that can actually fight back they cry about how bad things are. Actions like these and what they did to Shani Louk demonstrates why Israel has every right to take the necessary steps to ensure Gaza Strip is no longer a launching pad for terrorism and violence.
    I’m curious what “necessary steps” you’re referring to here?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I’m curious what “necessary steps” you’re referring to here?
    Reject the calls for a cease-fire and push the ground forces into Gaza.

The Hamas said they will release the hostages (I believe the number is around 240) they have taken in exchange for thousands of Palestinians held by Israel (including many implicated in deadly attacks on Israelis).

From my view, it'd be a ludicrous move for Israel to give in to those demands. It only opens the door for more attacks.

Look, I truly feel sorry for those in Gaza that had nothing to do with this, but the Hamas are fully aware that the consequences of its actions would prompt a deadly Israeli response. They started this war with horrifically heinous war crimes and rejecting the offer from Israel to free the hostages in return for the electricity/food/medical supplies the people of Gaza desperately need. Instead, they told the citizens of Gaza to remain in place, and hid behind them to both protect themselves and make the citizens martyrs, thus eliciting outrage from the world community.

These savages can't be reasoned with. The only viable option Israel has is to make the best attempt they can to wipe them out.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 10-30-2023 at 04:52 PM.

You live next to a caged tiger, feeding it raw meat when the mood strikes...then turn your back on the tiger, ignoring the holes in the cage, and you're shocked when the tiger breaks free and goes on a killing spree.

Then, after it's rampage, it retreats into the jungle. So you decide to go after it by destroying the whole ecosystem and everything living in there....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You live next to a caged tiger, feeding it raw meat when the mood strikes...then turn your back on the tiger, ignoring the holes in the cage, and you're shocked when the tiger breaks free and goes on a killing spree.

Then, after it's rampage, it retreats into the jungle. So you decide to go after it by destroying the whole ecosystem and everything living in there....
    This, and more. For certain Israel had made dreadful mistakes which led to the mess with Hamas, a situation that doesn’t figure to get better anytime soon, if at all.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I'm shocked.

This is my shocked face.

:|

Mike Bickle, the leader of the Kansas City-based International House of Prayer (IHOP), has been accused by multiple women of sexual abuse dating back years.

In a statement released over the weekend, Dwayne Roberts and Brian Kimm — who are former leaders of Bickle's organization — along with the Rev. Wes Martin, allege that Bickle used his position to sexually abuse several women. Roberts, Kimm, and Martin said there were "serious allegations spanning several decades," and that the victims, who have not yet disclosed their names, "have always been viewed as credible, trustworthy, and courageous."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3f571781&ei=18

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

I don't like this analogy because it removes human free will from the equation. Regardless of Israel's actions, Hamas had a choice. They aren't a starved and abused animal. They are free men that made a choice. Making them out to be victims like a caged tiger is a disservice to their victims. The tiger in your analogy also didn't take hostages nor post it's victims for the world to see. It simply fled. Hamas didn't flee, they used the people around them as shields on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    I don't like this analogy because it removes human free will from the equation. Regardless of Israel's actions, Hamas had a choice. They aren't a starved and abused animal. They are free men that made a choice. Making them out to be victims like a caged tiger is a disservice to their victims. The tiger in your analogy also didn't take hostages nor post it's victims for the world to see. It simply fled. Hamas didn't flee, they used the people around them as shields on purpose.
    Never mind that the tactics do no suddenly stop being wrong just because the "Victim...' finds themself in a position to victimize.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Never mind that the tactics do no suddenly stop being wrong just because the "Victim...' finds themself in a position to victimize.
    Exactly, if we are to go with that logic the victims of Hamas are justified in calling for the flattening of Gaza. After all I doubt most of the victims had any hand in any crimes Hamas is avenging itself of. Where is their right to a killing spree? It's not a good look when people justify terrorism because some terrorists might have a legit grievance. It's perfectly possible some members of Hamas have never even been hurt by Israel's actions but like Donny's MAGA crowd simply use it as a excuse to strike against someone they hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I'm shocked.

This is my shocked face.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...3f571781&ei=18
    This might be a good time for me to give more context to why former North Dakota GOP state legislator Ray Holmberg so suddenly resigned last year...

This staunch Republican planned on some sex tourism to go to the Czech Republic where he would rape a child
    . "

But the drag community are the groomers, you see.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This might be a good time for me to give more context to why former North Dakota GOP state legislator Ray Holmberg so suddenly resigned last year...

This staunch Republican planned on some sex tourism to go to the Czech Republic where he would rape a child
    . "

But the drag community are the groomers, you see.
    Shocked and shocked some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Reject the calls for a cease-fire and push the ground forces into Gaza.

The Hamas said they will release the hostages (I believe the number is around 240) they have taken in exchange for thousands of Palestinians held by Israel (including many implicated in deadly attacks on Israelis).

From my view, it'd be a ludicrous move for Israel to give in to those demands. It only opens the door for more attacks.

Look, I truly feel sorry for those in Gaza that had nothing to do with this, but the Hamas are fully aware that the consequences of its actions would prompt a deadly Israeli response. They started this war with horrifically heinous war crimes and rejecting the offer from Israel to free the hostages in return for the electricity/food/medical supplies the people of Gaza desperately need. Instead, they told the citizens of Gaza to remain in place, and hid behind them to both protect themselves and make the citizens martyrs, thus eliciting outrage from the world community.

These savages can't be reasoned with. The only viable option Israel has is to make the best attempt they can to wipe them out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbut_1on3DY

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just announced there will be no ceasefire, comparing the request to asking the United States to declare a ceasefire with Japan a week of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

First Responder Eli Beer described what they found after the attack of October 7, including beheaded babies and one baby that had apparently been placed into an oven while alive and the oven turned on to burn the baby alive. It makes a person just stop and not know how to react because it's numbing.

Is there really any question why Israel will not stop until Hamas is destroyed? They are facing an enemy that, in some respects, is worse than the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese government if only in the respect that they use their own people as shields. Yet the criticism is, strangely, on Israel rather than Hamas or on the numerous other Middle Eastern nations that will not take the civilians. Israel knows if they keep letting Hamas hide among the population, this will happen again and again. They are done with this.

Yes, it's horrible, but, J***s C****t, we destroyed two entire cities of civilians to end World War II. Yes, there are people who decry it but, when you look at the Imperial Japanese government of that time, and their unbelievable atrocities, they had to be stopped by any means necessary. Israel is in the same situation. They are facing an enemy that has to be stopped but is making it impossible to stop them without extreme civilian loss of life.

Also, am I the only one horrified by the antisemitism that seems to be sweeping the world? Much of this is nothin g less than wanting Israel to be wiped from the face of the Earth. I should say, a desire for "the Jews" to be wiped from the Earth, because it's beyond just wanting Israel as a nation to be destroyed.
    Last edited by Powerboy; 10-30-2023 at 09:52 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugiiAH40_w

I've been thinking about this scene, really one of the few great scenes in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yes, it's horrible, but, J***s C****t, we destroyed two entire cities of civilians to end World War II. Yes, there are people who decry it but, when you look at the Imperial Japanese government of that time, and their unbelievable atrocities, they had to be stopped by any means necessary. Israel is in the same situation. They are facing an enemy that has to be stopped but is making it impossible to stop them without extreme civilian loss of life.
    It’s different because the Hamas isn’t located in one place. The destruction of Gaza won’t eradicated it. All this huge cost of civilian casualities will be for nothing or rather will fuel anger and fury of many countries where there is a majority of Muslims.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It’s different because the Hamas isn’t located in one place. The destruction of Gaza won’t eradicated it. All this huge cost of civilian casualities will be for nothing or rather will fuel anger and fury of many countries where there is a majority of Muslims.
    I suspect the goal then is to eradicate them in Israel. It also, once again, brings up the honest question of why these so angry other majority Muslim countries won't take the Palestinian civilians? Israel, Jews, are a small island in a sea of Islamic majority nations. I understand that the Palestinians believe that the land is theirs by divine fiat just as the Israelis do. But, under the immediate circumstances, why won't any of these other nations take them to safety?

Ultimate Member

I think that part of the reason is a kind of tribal thing with the residents of Gaza being Sunni or Shiite and some of the countries around Israel being the other. Hamas wants to eliminate Israel off the map and Israel wants Gaza and the West Bank and I don't think they want any more land than that.