Page 901 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 401801851891897898899900901902903904905911951100114011901 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Short and sweet, Obama KILLED IT! His oratory skills are still at final boss level, and it couldn't have come at a better time and in a better place than here in Philly to help Biden.

Meanwhile, I have my eye on Florida, partly because of the likelihood of Ron DeSantis emptying his trove of dirty tricks to help Trump, and, what I've heard about segments of Latinos falling in with Trump, then again, I might have heard that wrong.
    Florida Hispanics have a high % of Cuban origin - and they vote differently (As a group, anyways) than the rest of the group. The term "Hispanic" covers a huge swath of ground, even more so than a vague "European" descriptor does.

Although the scuttle that Florida could go either way is based on state polling rather than national polling, so I think they may have accounted for how any one group os leaning on the national scale.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is the book that the WH claims it details trump's healthcare accomplishments. And yet, in the real world, we haven't seen any healthcare accomplishments. If the book isn't all fluff then why hasn't the WH bragged about these accomplishments?

I heard that book was ALL empty pages, just like Trump’s promises about his healthcare plan.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Kaleigh: I’ve also seen a lot of reporting about Republicans “closing the gap” in states like Pennsylvania, but what they’ve really done is narrowed the gap. There are still currently 700,853 more Democrats than Republicans registered in Pennsylvania.

Nathaniel: Yeah, I wouldn’t put much stock in those registration numbers if you’re trying to understand how the election might swing. The polls are just a much more direct way to answer that question — they ask directly who a person supports instead of depending on an unreliable proxy for it like registration.

And the polls are designed to pick up all voters — new and old!
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...p-biden-votes/

With the news that there are over 500 children whose families have not been found, and might never will, some separated for more than 3 years now. And that the Trump Administration made separating children a priority, no matter how young. I have come to the conclusion that only heartless, soulless people can support Trump.
    As well as openly accepting racism, if they aren't out and out racists themselves.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    With the news that there are over 500 children whose families have not been found, and might never will, some separated for more than 3 years now. And that the Trump Administration made separating children a priority, no matter how young. I have come to the conclusion that only heartless, soulless people can support Trump.
    As well as openly accepting racism, if they aren't out and out racists themselves.
    Or people who never heard about that. I read an article about a year ago where some voters noted that due to how depressing the news has become, they stopped watching it. (Granted that was before Covid so they now have to engage a bit more.)

Given my own stress levels at the time, I can't completely blame them even if I wished they'd chosen to do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingStation View Post
    Or people who never heard about that. I read an article about a year ago where some voters noted that due to how depressing the news has become, they stopped watching it. (Granted that was before Covid so they now have to engage a bit more.)

Given my own stress levels at the time, I can't completely blame them even if I wished they'd chosen to do otherwise.
    I get that. And I understand there are people who are turned off by it all. But if they still support Trump and will vote for him, "not knowing" is not an excuse. It wasn't an excuse for the German people, and it's not an excuse for any Trump voter.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I get that. And I understand there are people who are turned off by it all. But if they still support Trump and will vote for him, "not knowing" is not an excuse. It wasn't an excuse for the German people, and it's not an excuse for any Trump voter.
    People who know about those destroyed families, and STILL choose to vote for Trump are clearly in it for the cruelty. I can’t think of any other valid reason.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

People who know about those destroyed families, and STILL choose to vote for Trump are clearly in it for the cruelty. I can’t think of any other valid reason.
    And so many are "god-fearing, church going people".

Fantastic Member

If accurate, this article suggests that Trump is going to be as furious as he was in his first debate.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/p...ate/index.html

There is a new survey for voters about the China bank scandal. In Georgia.

All the White people still goi g for Trump saying excuses like “ he’s not perfect” or “ that’s how he conducts business.”

Err. He is not a good ole boy who got drunk on your bar and punched a guy as he talked **** about his mother. He is the president who in essence back stabbed you. The minorities of said survey were outraged by this and hated the man.

My God, I say this. I am glad I left the south. If Trump not been a white guy, they would be asking for his damn head.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-22-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is the book that the WH claims it details trump's healthcare accomplishments. And yet, in the real world, we haven't seen any healthcare accomplishments. If the book isn't all fluff then why hasn't the WH bragged about these accomplishments?

Why is she opening it that way? That's not how you open a book. That's how you open a lead box containing Kryptonite if you want to kill Superman.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Why is she opening it that way? That's not how you open a book. That's how you open a lead box containing Kryptonite if you want to kill Superman.
    I was thinking the Ark of the Covenant.

Better analogy, too. They think this tome will save them when it actually kills all the Nazis. I mean Trumpers. Freudian slip of the tongue.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

The story about Hunter Biden's laptop and e-mails about China is getting harder for Joe and the mainstream media to ignore. Can't say where it will lead but it's not going away. Joe will have to address it. Ignore it at your own risk..

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    The story about Hunter Biden's laptop and e-mails about China is getting harder for Joe and the mainstream media to ignore. Can't say where it will lead but it's not going away. Joe will have to address it. Ignore it at your own risk..
    Fox News is not addressing the lap top. It smells like a stunt, and Trump got caught giving foreign powers he was supposed to be hard on more mo way than his country.

The hell?!

Edit: Further the point. The FBI has the damn stuff right now. If they can track foreign hackers they can decode a basic lap top.

Easily. The general policy in law enforcement is if **** is not there, you do not report it.

And yeah Trump is the president right now, so crazy conspiracy is against him, not for him.

Me and the o es who shifted blue believes Trump being an outsider met different things.

Net was all we get is a corrupted con man and I sure as hell am not fooling for the same truck twice. Republicans call corruption? Projecting as they are the thing they are complaining about. And the solution is to re elect them?!

That’s blasphemy.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-22-2020 at 09:20 AM.

No one cares about it because it's obviously bullshit.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum