Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Stop feeding the obvious troll.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    I swear, he or she is this board's equivalent of the "NYT pitch bot" twitter account.
    I am truly sorry that you have the avatar of a great democratic bloc but yet you're unable to engage in discussion (or simply walk away from it, you can do that too) and instead resort to insult. What does that say about you?

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Stop feeding the obvious troll.
    Here is another example of everything that's wrong with radicals - unable to engage in civilized discussion and resorting to petty insult. It's sad when you don't agree with someone else's opinion so you just decide to insult.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Ulik, whom I do not agree with, has a point that Trolls need love too.

- by Glenn Greenwald.
    Last edited by CaptainEurope; 11-12-2022 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, I saw it. You're still wrong, and by using bad-faith constructs to discuss, dismiss, and denigrate social justice, you're doing reaciontaries work for them, so I'm gonna have to guess you largely agree with them about social movements, even if you don't want to say that out loud.
    I believe in equality, I believe that people's skin colors don't matter, that we're all the same, that everyone should have the same opportunities. Some of my biggest idols are black - I am a huge fan of LeBron James, for example. NBA/ Basketball is my favorite sport.

What I don't believe is in divisive ideology, lack of tolerance and curbs on free speech (legal free speech), which some people in this thread are a good example of.

Both the radical left and the radical right want to divide, suppress and attack. The only people who don't see that are, well, the radical left and the radical right.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    I believe in equality, I believe that people's skin colors don't matter, that we're all the same, that everyone should have the same opportunities. Some of my biggest idols are black - I am a huge fan of LeBron James, for example. NBA/ Basketball is my favorite sport.

What I don't believe is in divisive ideology, lack of tolerance and curbs on free speech (legal free speech), which some people in this thread are a good example of.

Both the radical left and the radical right want to divide, suppress and attack. The only people who don't see that are, well, the radical left and the radical right.
    I'm sure this speech made you feel good. Pat yourself on the back, because that's really all you're doing here.

That's just your opinion. And, while I respect your opinion (we live in Democracy, we don't have to call "trolls" to everyone we don't agree with - as that's just childish) I don't agree with it at all.
    After spending 8 years proving why it's bulls*** on this forum, with no conservative being able to put up an argument why it's true, at all... seems like that's more "fact" than "opinion" at this point.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Ulik, whom I do not agree with, has a point that Trolls need love to.

- by Glenn Greenwald.
    Quoting an anti-semite. Nice, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    After spending 8 years proving why it's bulls*** on this forum, with no conservative being able to put up an argument why it's true, at all... seems like that's more "fact" than "opinion" at this point.
    Sorry, what is that referring to? I'm not a conservative.

Quoting an anti-semite. Nice, nice.
    ... oh my goodness.

I'm sure this speech made you feel good. Pat yourself on the back, because that's really all you're doing here.
    Well, some folks immediately radicalize their speech, immediately perceive everyone who doesn't agree with them as "the enemy". That's sad. That's why your country is so divided, split down the middle like the last election showed. That's why you have things like the Capitol invasion, something that would've been unthinkable some years ago - everything is polarized.
    Last edited by hyped78; 07-19-2022 at 05:46 AM.

... oh my goodness.
    From the Jerusalem Post:
    https://www.jpost.com/blogs/the-warp...assacre-387341

"Much to the delight of his fans, Greenwald gleefully suggested on Twitter that he had unmasked the anti-Muslim bigotry of Charlie Hebdo supporters: “The professed love for cartoons which malign religions & their adherents sure dissipates fast when applied to some groups rather than others.”
    To make his point, Greenwald reproduced several antisemitic cartoons – some of them from Arab/Muslim media – which he acknowledged as “blasphemous and otherwise offensive.”
    He contrasted these examples with what he described as “some not-remotely-blasphemous-or-bigoted yet very pointed and relevant cartoons by the brilliantly provocative Brazilian cartoonist Carlos Latuff.”
    As Greenwald surely knows, much of Latuff’s Israel-related work has been criticized as antisemitic, and Latuff himself actually doesn’t mind mingling with Jew-haters"

Is anti-semitism acceptable? Defending a massacre that killed 12 people is acceptable?
    Last edited by hyped78; 07-19-2022 at 05:33 AM.

I regret every bringing up Glem's imaginary analysis of Thor comics.

I regret every bringing up Glem's imaginary analysis of Thor comics.
    "The cultural left (meaning the part of the left focused on cultural issues rather than imperialism or corporatism) [...] has become increasingly censorious, moralising, controlling, repressive, petulant, joyless, self-victimising, trivial and status-quo-perpetuating"

- by Glenn Greenwald

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...410475522?s=20

"The cultural left (meaning the part of the left focused on cultural issues rather than imperialism or corporatism) [...] has become increasingly censorious, moralising, controlling, repressive, petulant, joyless, self-victimising, trivial and status-quo-perpetuating"

- by Glenn Greenwald

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...410475522?s=20
    Quoting an antisemite.
    Nice.