I agree. I don't like defending her "honor" as it were, but I dunno, like I said, maybe I'm up the wrong tree, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I agree. I don't like defending her "honor" as it were, but I dunno, like I said, maybe I'm up the wrong tree, as well.
    To me?

It"s not really about her honor. It's about where the line oughta be no matter who the woman happens to be when it comes to that kind of nonsense.

BANNED

Let's chalk this to one of those situations where both are in the right and have an issue. That can happen you know.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    To me?

It"s not really about her honor. It's about where the line oughta be no matter who the woman happens to be when it comes to that kind of nonsense.
    Unless that woman is Hillary Clinton, of course. Then any matter of accusation is somehow relevant.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

To me?

Well, honor in quotes for a reason, but yes, I agree with your sentiment. It just felt like wrong to me, no matter who we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Unless that woman is Hillary Clinton, of course. Then any matter of accusation is somehow relevant.
    But he's taking specific issue with slut shaming, not attacking her politicly. Those things are different. Unless of course Hilary's been slut shamed on here and he said nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Put simply...

The last couple of posts pretty clearly said otherwise.

To keep this about what folks seem intent on running from, I've never once gotten within a light year of taking a shot at HRC's sexuality in any way. I know good and well that I have never got anywhere near implying that she could have STDs.

Probably never even poked fun at her wardrobe or hairstyles.

Because that's where the line ought to be for all women.

Shouldn't be all that hard to steer way clear of, no matter who the woman happens to be.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 11-20-2020 at 09:43 PM.

But he's taking specific issue with slut shaming, not attacking her politicly. Those things are different. Unless of course Hilary's been slut shamed on here and he said nothing...
    Actually, just "Come On. Keep It Away From A Woman's Sexuality. You Don't Get To Set Yourself Apart From The Damage That Sort Of Thing Does Just Because You Believe That Your Intentions Made Whatever You Said Justifiable..."

But I just sorta went into that.

That said, just come on.

It's not that hard to just set all of that off to the side, and still point out the issues in someone's character.

Unless of course Hilary's been slut shamed on here and he said nothing...
    On that, I honestly think that everyone who has ever been involved in posting in these threads has at least been better than that.

Despite being a Trump supporter, Georgia Secretary of State Certifies Joe Biden’s win in Georgia. He admitted "Numbers don't lie". Georgia's GOP governor certifies it too. One of the narrowest vote margins I have seen.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...in-after-audit

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/20/p...ger/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Despite being a Trump supporter, Georgia Secretary of State Certifies Joe Biden’s win in Georgia. He admitted "Numbers don't lie". Georgia's GOP governor certifies it too. One of the narrowest vote margins I have seen.

Congrats to a Republican for doing the bare minimum, I guess.

In fairness, the Georgia SOS is enduring a *lot* of threats for doing the bare minimum.

Out of curiosity, more narrow than the "Jones"/"Moore" margin?

Out of curiosity, more narrow than the "Jones"/"Moore" margin?
    Biden beat Trump by only about 12,670 votes. Democratic candidate Doug Jones defeated Republican candidate Roy Moore by a margin of 21,924 votes (1.63%)

Yeah it is narrower. But not as narrow as Gore/Bush margin in Florida. Bush won Florida by a margin of 537 votes.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

To me?

Sheesh.....you take the term I used ( "floozy" ) too seriously. It's pretty archaic and I thought it just sounds funny. But whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Sheesh.....you take the term I used ( "floozy" ) too seriously. It's pretty archaic and I thought it just sounds funny. But whatever
    I did say "Kind..." of a drag. Not exactly the end of the world, but it's always a minor downer when folks are knocking women that way.

That said, the "Floozy..." bit was way less of an issue.

Biden beat Trump by only about 12,670 votes. Democratic candidate Doug Jones defeated Republican candidate Roy Moore by a margin of 21,924 votes (1.63%)

Yeah it is narrower. But not as narrow as Gore/Bush margin in Florida. Bush won Florida by a margin of 537 votes.
    More about me wondering if Dems are making headway, or if you need a near "Trainwreck..." situation to keep some Southern races close.