Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    To be honest everyone but the investigators perspective is irrelevant. We can all talk all we like on what we think and the actors and directors is Hollywood can say what they think but at the end of the day only what the Police and DA thinks is all that matters.
    What the evidence says matters. I'm just wary of the drive to pile on Baldwin being driven by MAGA chuds which, of course, is definitely part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    True, but I'll take the perspective of a professional in the field over an angry person on the internet who dismisses all things that don't agree with him any day of the week and twice on Sundays. (Not directed at you btw) None of our opinions are informed - and how things should be aren't how things are.
    Exactly. She's a professional in the field and has experience that no one here does. It doesn't mean she's right but I'll definitely take the words of someone like her over someone less informed.

https://twitter.com/fgraver/status/1467096283676618757
    As a former 1st AD, I can confirm this thread is absolutely correct. The cast should never have to think about whether the gun is safe or not. They have every right to trust the gun being handed to them is safe for what they are about to do.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 12-04-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This would be the same Chester Doles, KKK and Neo-Nazi guy who showed up at Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Kelly Loeffler campaign events in Georgia to take photos with them. Only Loeffler seems to have enough of a soul to regret it at all when it was pointed out. But just barely.
    Loeffler only regrets taking that photo because she knows it may be what lost her the election. If she had won the election, she wouldn't regret the photo at all.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Exactly. She's a professional in the field and has experience that no one here does. It doesn't mean she's right but I'll definitely take the words of someone like her over someone less informed.

https://twitter.com/fgraver/status/1467096283676618757
    I'm just wondering, why does she hate Baldwin?

So much going on that I forgot this trial started on Monday.

Jussie Smollett 'Attacker' Testifies He Was Paid, 'Dry Run' Vid Shown
    https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/...-run-vid-shown

As a part of the trial, the jury was shown surveillance video of the group doing a "dry run" a day before the incident occurred. Shown on Tuesday, the video depicts Smollett and the Osundario brothers walking near the scene of where the attack would occur.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think his portrayal of trump is when conservatives received the memo to start hating Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I think his portrayal of trump is when conservatives received the memo to start hating Baldwin.
    Or she saw an old Video of The Shadow?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Baldwin was always known as a Hollywood liberal. They made fun of him for that in Team America: World Police.

That's probably not why Lexi Alexander hates him though. I don't think she's a Trump fan.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Or she saw an old Video of The Shadow?
    That certainly would do it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I wonder if anyone is buying their lawyer's story that they always planned to turn themselves in. Kind of hard to make that sell when they took 4 grand from their bank account and were hiding in a building in Detroit.
    A building that was said to have been near the Canadian border. If those cretins made it out of the Lower 48, they weren’t coming back.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

CNN fires Chris Cuomo

New York (CNN)CNN said Saturday that anchor Chris Cuomo has been "terminated" by the network, "effective immediately."

The announcement came after an outside law firm was retained to review information about exactly how Cuomo aided his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, when the then-governor was accused of sexual harassment.

CNN said in a statement: "Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother's defense. We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately."

"While in the process of that review, additional information has come to light," CNN's statement added. "Despite the termination, we will investigate as appropriate."

While the contours of Chris Cuomo's involvement with the governor's office were reported several months ago, the specifics were detailed in a massive document dump on Monday. The documents -- released by New York Attorney General Letitia James after an investigation into the governor -- showed that Chris Cuomo, while working as one of CNN's top anchors, was also effectively working as an unpaid aide to the governor.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    No surprise there. Cuomo was living on borrowed time at CNN after it had been revealed he was helping his brother in the down low. It wasn’t a question of IF he’d get the chop, but WHEN.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Right wingers pointing to this as proof that the “liberal media” is corrupt and biased all the while Fox News becomes a government propaganda network every time a Republican is in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Baldwin can come across as an entitled ******* - see the leaked phone message of him going off on his daughter, or getting kicked off a plane for refusing to turn off his phone for takeoff.
    Dark does not mean deep.

For some reason the judge thinks the parents are a flight risk and tagged them with a 500,000 dollar bail.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.