Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is dead at 70. Nothing to say, but so long to bad rubbish.

Boisterously Confused

My opinion on today's news of Limbaugh does me no credit. I'm glad The White House was decent and civil about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

EDIT: My bad. I thought this was the GIF thread.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I'm glad Rush lived long enough to see Biden defeat trump.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I'm glad Rush lived long enough to see Biden defeat trump.
    Maybe that's what killed him.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I thought about those two but I don't know if they would want to give up the TV gig. I can also see them going for the female demo and giving it to Sarah Palin or Lara Trump, especially if Lara runs in 2022.
    I don't know if those two could replicate the rabid, foam at the mouth vibe Rush brought to his show, or if hardcore misogynist conservatives would accept a woman replacing him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I don't know if those two could replicate the rabid, foam at the mouth vibe Rush brought to his show, or if hardcore misogynist conservatives would accept a woman replacing him.
    It all depends on the level of stupid and they always like somebody pretty to look at.

Look at how far stupidity has carried Marjorie Taylor Greene

Astonishing Member

Trump on Newsmax talking about the possibility of a 2024 run: "You'll see what happens. Lot of great things are happening. As far as '24, too early to say. But I see a lot of great polls out there, that's for sure."

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Trump on Newsmax talking about the possibility of a 2024 run: "You'll see what happens. Lot of great things are happening. As far as '24, too early to say. But I see a lot of great polls out there, that's for sure."
    He'll run and Ivanka will be his running mate. He's got cabinet posts set up for Don Jr., Laura and Barron. Sorry Eric, there's no place for you in a Trump administration. But you can run the Trump Plaza in Vegas.

The more I see about what's going on in Texas and the more I hear Gov Abbott and the Fox talking heads blame their problems on windmills, I think to myself "Those dumb bastards in Texas allowed someone to sneak into their state at night and build windmills all over the place!" I bet it was Bernie Sanders.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It all depends on the level of stupid and they always like somebody pretty to look at.

Look at how far stupidity has carried Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Greene is a QAnon nutbag. That's an entirely separate category of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    That presupposes Trump avoids conviction should SDNY and/or Georgia takes him to court, a conviction would officially kill any political ambitions he has. This just occurred to me: With Rush Limbaugh having kicked the bucket, perhaps Trump might take his place, he would inherit a huge audience to wrap around his finger and wouldn't have to wait three years for that either.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That presupposes Trump avoids conviction should SDNY and/or Georgia takes him to court, a conviction would officially kill any political ambitions he has. This just occurred to me: With Rush Limbaugh having kicked the bucket, perhaps Trump might take his place, he would inherit a huge audience to wrap around his finger and wouldn't have to wait three years for that either.
    I mentioned Trump earlier but I think he would have the company in legal jeopardy in less than 2 days. As much as Limbaugh said batshit crazy stuff, he knew what to say and what not to say. Trump? Lol.

I would think some crazy would take a chance on giving Trump his own show. I mean yea there would most likely be lawsuits. but it would be myears and years before a pay out if at all. And the viewers and ratings Trump would bring in yea I think someone rolls the dice.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

AON or someone will give Trump a show. They can air a warning that his show is entertainment to avoid any issues. But his loyal audience would flock to radio or TV. (He'd do TV as his ego craves that !)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I would think some crazy would take a chance on giving Trump his own show. I mean yea there would most likely be lawsuits. but it would be myears and years before a pay out if at all. And the viewers and ratings Trump would bring in yea I think someone rolls the dice.
    Fox dumped Lou Dobbs after months of him badmouthing Smartmatic and Dominion. The guy at Newsmax ran off camera because creepy MyPillow Mike Lindell wouldn't shut up about his baseless theories that he was spewing for months..

These people will have lawyers on the ready if Trump gets any kind of TV or radio gig. These media companies don't want that flak. Ratings will never make up for out of court settlement money plus atty fees.