Good post Johnathan.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    More Fallout of a Stolen Election. Local Fortification.
    The stolen election claim is a serious one and should be made only if you can back it up. I don’t think you’ve demonstrated that yet.

How exactly was the election stolen? As far as I can tell, your main argument is that emergency regulations during a pandemic made it too easy for registered voters to cast their ballots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Chapelle being a grown man going to a high school with this grade school level ****.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/stat...98858757443584

Skin as thin as a republican party platform.

(And he still found time to erase trans people of color. <3)
    A comedian responded to criticism with jokes? I am shocked.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    'Jokes'.

/10char

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    More Fallout of a Stolen Election. Local Fortification.
    So Are they ever going to release this proof that the election was stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    They have to get the proof from a place called Fantasy Land and from what I understand the Post Office there is not very reliable. They would pick it up themselves because it is an easy place to get to, but not many people seem to come out.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They have to get the proof from a place called Fantasy Land and from what I understand the Post Office there is not very reliable. They would pick it up themselves because it is an easy place to get to, but not many people seem to come out.
    "The postal system is unreliable!"

"Yeah, but it was Trump who sabotaged it."

"Of course. How else would we be able to complain about it?"

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Seems like more evidence that "punching down" is his new forte.

In slightly more amusing news, Marjorie Taylor Greene is saying that it may not be likely that Kevin McCarthy would have the votes to become Speaker of the House if and when the Republicans take back control.

Marjorie Taylor Greene lays out demands for GOP House speaker vote if Republicans retake majority in 2022

There is something so satisfying about seeing a man- who has abandoned all honor and caters to the extreme wing of their party, all to achieve his dream of becoming Speaker of the House- be denied that dream by the very fascists he has been sucking up to.

In 1999, author Alice Sebold wrote her emotional memoir Lucky, in which she detailed being raped and beaten by a stranger when she was eighteen, near the Syracuse University campus. Now, the man convicted of that rape is being exonerated.

The man, Anthony J. Broadwater, was exonerated on Monday as a state judge, his defense lawyers, and the Onondaga County district attorney agreed “that the case against him had been woefully flawed,” according to reporting from The New York Times.
    A mixture of junk science and faulty police work is seen as responsible for this failure in justice. Broadwater’s conviction was apparently based on two things: A type of identification through microscopic hair analysis—something that is now seen as faulty—and Sebold’s in-court identification.

Sebold had first identified another man in a police lineup, but changed her mind when the original prosecutors untruthfully told her that Broadwater and the misidentified man had purposely tried to trick and confuse her. Sadly, when it comes to identification across racial lines (Sebold is white, and Broadwater is Black) the risk of wrongful ID is higher.
    As pointed out by The Innocence Project, “42 percent of wrongful convictions based on misidentifications are cross-racial misidentifications,” and that tends to only be found out by DNA analysis and later post-conviction work.

State Supreme Court Justice Gordon J. Cuffy overturned Mr. Broadwater’s conviction of first-degree rape and five related charges, which means he will no longer be categorized as a sex offender. In response to this, so far, Ms. Sebold had no comment on the decision, and a spokesman for Scribner, the publisher of Lucy, said that the publisher had no plans to update the text with any information concerning this change.
    https://www.themarysue.com/rape-conv...ky-overturned/

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    In slightly more amusing news, Marjorie Taylor Greene is saying that it may not be likely that Kevin McCarthy would have the votes to become Speaker of the House if and when the Republicans take back control.

Marjorie Taylor Greene lays out demands for GOP House speaker vote if Republicans retake majority in 2022

There is something so satisfying about seeing a man- who has abandoned all honor and caters to the extreme wing of their party, all to achieve his dream of becoming Speaker of the House- be denied that dream by the very fascists he has been sucking up to.
    Whats even funnier is that he will not learn his lesson in this. After he does not get the votes to be speaker he will just see this as a need for him to double down and suck up even more on the off chance he can become later.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Xheights take on this:

The proof exists, but all US courts are systematically biased in Joe Biden’s favour. And the Donald lacks the intelligence and resources to present the case in a straightforward and convincing way.

I suppose the take might be right, but I suspect even XHeight sipping his nocturnal bourbon harbours a doubt or three.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Xheights take on this:

The proof exists, but all US courts are systematically biased in Joe Biden’s favour. And the Donald lacks the intelligence and resources to present the case in a straightforward and convincing way.

I suppose the take might be right, but I suspect even XHeight sipping his nocturnal bourbon harbours a doubt or three.
    As with most conspiracy theories, the absence of proof is more proof that the conspiracy is real. It's a deep, deluded rabbit hole that unfortunately people have a hard time escaping. It's not mental illness per se, but the patterns are similar to psychosis.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The stolen election claim is a serious one and should be made only if you can back it up. I don’t think you’ve demonstrated that yet.

How exactly was the election stolen? As far as I can tell, your main argument is that emergency regulations during a pandemic made it too easy for registered voters to cast their ballots.
    It is in reply to the post, it doesn't matter if it is true or not only that some people do think it is and that is the motive for both their distrust and actions to protect the system locally. This is already a degree removed from the claim. That I believe the claim is only relevant to the insight to be descriptive of those taking such actions in states.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Whats even funnier is that he will not learn his lesson in this. After he does not get the votes to be speaker he will just see this as a need for him to double down and suck up even more on the off chance he can become later.
    Maybe if Craven Kevin kisses Trump’s ass on national TV, that might increase his currently slim chances. Maybe.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    As with most conspiracy theories, the absence of proof is more proof that the conspiracy is real. It's a deep, deluded rabbit hole that unfortunately people have a hard time escaping. It's not mental illness per se, but the patterns are similar to psychosis.
    As I've said before: Conspiracy theories = long on motive, short on evidence.
    Watching television is not an activity.