BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That's a county party, a group of local political hacks.
    Perhaps. The state party will vote on the resolution later this month though, and I'll wait to see how that turns out before I dismiss this as local hacks.

Overturning the election sounds like the idea of local political hacks too, but 147 Congresspeople voted for it.

Intermediary

Parler CEO saying that every vendor and partner has dropped them, even their lawyers

https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/...72956246732800

According to my aunt we are entering a time where we will become Nazi Germany. Not because of Trump and what he did. But because Twitter and other companies are banning Trump and many of his followers and denying free speech. And Biden who is really behind the who thing is allowing it.

And I am partly responsible for this because I blocked Fox news in my house. Lucky for her a friend of hers set up his webcam and is live streaming it for her to see.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    According to my aunt we are entering a time where we will become Nazi Germany. Not because of Trump and what he did. But because Twitter and other companies are banning Trump and many of his followers and denying free speech. And Biden who is really behind the who thing is allowing it.

And I am partly responsible for this because I blocked Fox news in my house. Lucky for her a friend of hers set up his webcam and is live streaming it for her to see.
    Might be a good time to remind her that forcing private companies to publish what the government and its officials say is the sort of thing that happens in China and Nazi Germany.

Have you, perhaps, gotten out the constitution so as to, without rebuke, explain to her what Free Speech, the First AMendment is, how it works? Might be interesting.

I quit engaging her. After she said the video of Derrik Evans that Wv law maker was a deep fake and then after he admitting to being there after his arrest he is of course and Antifa plant.

The Trumpers who posted pictures and tweeted about what they were doing? Not there accounts were hacked. The guy in Pelosis office? A photo shopped picture and she bets a hundred bucks he was not there.

Last night I told her she needs to find another place to live because I just cant take this any more. I love her but I cant have this in my home any more.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

I quit engaging her. After she said the video of Derrik Evans that Wv law maker was a deep fake and then after he admitting to being there after his arrest he is of course and Antifa plant.

The Trumpers who posted pictures and tweeted about what they were doing? Not there accounts were hacked. The guy in Pelosis office? A photo shopped picture and she bets a hundred bucks he was not there.

Last night I told her she needs to find another place to live because I just cant take this any more. I love her but I cant have this in my home any more.
    Fixed, false, beliefs

Hence my point about the actual constitution. She can't be like, nope, that constitution is a deep fake. Because it's not.

But we cannot let people keep thinking, or pretending the 1st Amendment does things it doesn't do!

If the left was that powerful Trump would never have been elected in the first place, and Democrats would have a supermajority in both chambers of Congress.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Colin Powell has declared that he is no longer a republican in the wake of Trump’s horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Colin Powell has declared that he is no longer a republican in the wake of Trump’s horseshit.
    He is really the only one who had anything to do with Bush that I respected. i am happy to see this.

Did he make an official statement? I would like to see it.

He is really the only one who had anything to do with Bush that I respected. i am happy to see this.

Did he make an official statement? I would like to see it.
    On CNN, here is the video
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks Tami

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's good that he's confirmed it since he's consistently approved and backed the Dem Prez nominees since Obama to Biden.

Powell was the only one who felt remorse over W.'s disaster administration and never made excuses for it, becoming a proper human being in the process.