Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    They would've been there almost instantly. Hell, they probably would've been there even before a protest started.

But because it's a sea of virtually white, they're taking their sweet, sweet time.
    The police would have been armed to the teeth, tear gas, rubber bullets, military grade weapons ready to rumble. Itchy trigger fingers as soon as a protester stepped an inch past the barricade bullets would have been flying.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Protestor shot in chest.
    Given bombs are involved, this was bound to happen. Up to the remaining squatters to decide if they want to literally die on this hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The police would have been armed to the teeth, tear gas, rubber bullets, military grade weapons ready to rumble. Itchy trigger fingers as soon as a protester stepped an inch past the barricade bullets would have been flying.
    Sad but very true. This is America................. SMH.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Trump has been poking the bear for so long, I'm more shocked it didn't happen sooner.
    “Sooner” wasn’t the day the electoral college results to verify Joe Biden as the next president were tallied. This **** was planned, boys and girls.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Dang shame right there.
    How the hell did the trump supporters storm the capitol with all these soldiers? Did they just step aside and let them in? I don't see weapons on them but I do see gas masks strapped to their legs so higher command was preferred for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Given bombs are involved, this was bound to happen. Up to the remaining squatters to decide if they want to literally die on this hill.
    If Trump tweeted that they should take a bullet to protect his presidency, sadly many would do it no questions asked.

I know they have to professional but I don't like the way CBS News is covering this. They're an ass hair away from being absolute flowery about what 'the framers' intended. Call this White fragility movement what it is. I've been a teenager in a mall 25 years ago that saw more heads busted and that was a mall, not the Capital building. Lol, muthafucks is scaling the walls... C'mon, if 1/10th of these 'citizens' were Black we'd be seeing a whole different television show.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Incredible Member

We have a french journalist inside, she's quite afraid.
    That's exactly what Flynn wanted, he wanted the march to degenerate so that Trump could declare martial law.
    That's Flynn at work.

I dont agree with censorship. But Fox News needs to be shut down. A talking head on there called these people peaceful protestors who let their emotions get a bit out of hand but there are human so it is okay. "A Bit Out of Hand!" **** THAT GUY!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Protestor shot in chest.
    *Shrug* Maybe he shouldn't have resisted the police. Why didn't he just comply?

Republican Rep. Mike Gallagher, a veteran and supporter of President Trump,
    “I’ve not seen anything like this since I deployed to Iraq in 2007 and 2008."

“The President needs to call it off … Call it off. It’s over. The election’s over. And the objectors need to stop meddling with the primal forces of our democracy here,” Gallagher said.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Lets hope so, not real loss

Governor of VA is sending 300 staties and their National Guard right now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Governor of VA is sending 300 staties and their National Guard right now.
    Ralph Northam, Dem.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    If Trump tweeted that they should take a bullet to protect his presidency, sadly many would do it no questions asked.
    Let them be shot I say. They have shown that they are trying to overthrow the American Government. This is not a protest. This a coup, this is TREASON!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.