Page 858 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 35875880884885485585685785885986086186286890895813581858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 75153
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    And a clown stated to me a problem with Disease is cities.

Not conditions. Just cities.

I was like “ you know small town people are dying from this **** too. What’s your solution. Reorganize where everyone lives or just randomly murder people.”

I told him “ Disease is a human and people issue. Hi f it can prevented, just practice those guidelines.”

Shut him the **** up.
    If cities are the disease, then riddle me this; why are rural areas struggling with COVID to the point where the few remaining regional hospitals in some states are at critical mass?

In Indiana, people are being airlifted to Indianapolis from all over 'cuz hospitals in Muncie and Lafayette are almost full. I've listened to at least 5 helicopters this morning.

Beastie's Cartoons of the Week

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    If cities are the disease, then riddle me this; why are rural areas struggling with COVID to the point where the few remaining regional hospitals in some states are at critical mass?

In Indiana, people are being airlifted to Indianapolis from all over 'cuz hospitals in Muncie and Lafayette are almost full. I've listened to at least 5 helicopters this morning.
    Those helicopters are a liberal hoax. Pelosi and Biden ordered Medical Helicopters to fly over random parts of the country to spread fear. Dont by into the hoax.

And before you think I am joking. There was a man on my favorite news network who said that ambulances are told to by Democratic governors to leave hospitals at random to make people think the hospital is over the limit on covid cases and that people had to be transported elsewhere to make things look worse then they are.

Hannity talked about this for a good 15 minutes back in may.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-16-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Those helicopters are a liberal hoax. Pelosi and Biden ordered Medical Helicopters to fly over random parts of the country to spread fear. Dont by into the hoax.

And before you think I am joking. There was a man on my favorite news network who said that ambulances are told to by Democratic governors to leave hospitals at random to make people think the hospital is over the limit on covid cases and that people had to be transported elsewhere to make things look worse then they are.

God...

Reminds me of this post on Facebook 'What if Elite Cannibals are real!'

Qanon bull, that I reported. And somehow, doesn't violate FB standards

Are you being sarcastic? You are just regurgitating Right Wing junk, right?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I love the mental leaps Fox News makes.

There morning show is of course bitching about the town hall. They are calling for Savannahs job, and saying that she has a reporter should not be biased against a candidate, nor should a news net work favor a candidate and act as their pr machine. They also are taking issue with the fact that NBC had so many Biden supporters ask questions. Said it was an ambush.

Also on covid, of course it will get better with Biden. Because Covid is all a liberal plot. it is not as bad as people say it is. Most of the media and Dems are lying about how bad it is to make Trump look bad and that six months into Biden cases will drop and the death rate will go down. Not because of anything Biden will do but because the Dems want to paint him as a hero.
    So wait a minute. FOX News is saying that a news network should not favor a candidate and act as their PR machine? Do they not recognize the irony of FOX News being the ones to make that statement?
    Last edited by Malvolio; 10-16-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? You are just regurgitating Right Wing junk, right?
    Of course I am being sarcastic. Not about Fox News reporting this. But in the fact that I believe it is sarcastic. They still talk about it from time to time adding hearses to make it look like people have died.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So wait a minute. FOX News is saying that a news network should favor a candidate and act as their PR machine? Do they not recognize the irony of FOX News being the ones to make that statement?
    Yea I laughed so hard when I heard this. My aunt didnt understand why what they said was funny because Fox fairly gives both sides and call Trump out when he has done something bad. her proof is how Chris Wallace let Biden bully Trump in the debate even though he works for Fox.

It blows me away that despite the science people are still so dumb about Covid. My aunt and many of her Trump friends are still under the belief that masks dont work, and that if you are going to get it there is nothing you can do to stop it. A person has as much of a chance of getting hit by a car then getting covid. The percentage of people dying is not high and we should just let people get it so that covid runs its course.

Its fucking amazing to me.
    Well, if we're going to go with the getting hit by a car analogy, ask your aunt if she ever crosses against the light when there's heavy traffic because it's her constitutional right to cross the street whenever she wants to. Then ask her if it's all right to pass a school bus with its lights flashing, also because it's your constitutional right to do so.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Nielsen making it official the Biden Town Hall got better ratings than Trump, so expect Twitter rage sometime this afternoon.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

She is not so much mad about the masks and shut downs because of her constitutional rights. She is mad because there is no proof that masks work. Other then studies that have been funded by Biden and Pelosi and other Democratic party funded organizations. After the election if Biden wins covid will go away, and masks wont be important because this is all a way to make Trump look bad. She says not as many people died from Covid as is claimed. She uses a report on Fox news that over 500 people who died of covid died by something else like heart attacks etc.. They just happened to have covid at the time. And those are just the ones that they know about. There are thousands of others that are not reported.

And it is not just her. I live in a family of republicans who have republican friends. My land lord is republican. My whole damn country is republican. They are all pretty much saying the same thing.

On this date in 2014, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” profiled former Massachusetts gubernatorial candidate Scott Lively, who hits particularly insane levels of anti-gay rhetoric. You see, Lively wrote a whole book about how the Nazi party was populated by “butch” gays who wanted to wipe out the “femmes” and all of the other undesirables in the Holocaust. Lively also runs Abiding Truth Ministries, which the Southern Poverty Law Center identifies as an anti-gay hate group, and was sued in a lawsuit for his involvement in pressuring Uganda to pass their rigid anti-gay laws that criminalize homosexuality to be punishable by death. Lively also referred to President Obama the Anti-Christ, claimed he’s secretly married to a gay Pakistani man, claims God once smote a Scores strip joint that burned down, and insists that a cadre of gay rights activists are plotting to assassinate him. For whatever reason, Lively decided to run for Governor of Massachusetts again in 2018, and proving how insane Republican voters are becoming, 36% of them voted for Scott Lively in the GOP Primary against incumbent Republican Governor Charlie Baker. Still, it remains highly unlikely that Lively will ever be elected to any office.

It was on this date in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, that we published our first two "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" profiles of the U.S. House Representative from Idaho's 1st Congressional District, Raul Labrador, who pretends to support Latino voters and immigration reform, but does nothing of consequence on the issue. Less than nothing, really, when you consider he also has defended some of the more racist and xenophobic remarks of Iowa Congressman Steve King. Labrador also whipped up sentiment against Hillary Clinton, particularly by spreading conspiracies about the Benghazi investigation. As numerous reports from investigators surfaced to indicate the GOP were trying to direct the investigators to harangue Sec. Clinton specifically, Labrador denied any and all partisan bias the Republicans in the House Oversight Committee had. Labrador also isn’t above throwing out red meat to Republican voters, like the time he spoke at CPAC and made a irther joke, saying he was "born in Puerto Rico, is an American citizen AND HAS THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE IT". Labrador has consistently moved to defund Planned Parenthood, and long before the Center for Medical Progress released their bogus "sting" video to whip up outrage, Labrador was claiming that Planned Parenthood's "main business" was abortion (when it's less than 3% of their actual budget). Rep. Labrador has appeared publicly with ACT! for America, an anti-Muslim group, at rallies where Islamophobia has been whipped up to the point of warning of Sharia Law takeovers, has made it a point to remind people on social media that Sept. 11th is also a time to "Remember Benghazi, too", and after voting for the 2013 Government Shutdown, then voting to not reopen the government, telling the astounding lie that the Republicans “never asked for a full repeal of Obamacare”. Labrador has argued against the minimum wage during the greatest era of income inequality our country has seen in almost a century, arguing that if people feel like they aren't being paid enough, they should "apply for a manager's job instead". Adding to his own legacy, Raul Labrador had quite possibly one of THE WORST sound bites at what few GOP town halls that have been hosted in 2017. On March 7th, Rep. Labrador was trying to quiet an already testy group of constituents who were grilling him over his vote for Trumpcare, when he gave the positively ludicrous response that “Nobody dies because they don’t have access to healthcare!” The boos. THE BOOS that drowned him out. Good lord, that was the dumbest possible thing he could have said. And yet… Raul Labrador thought that he should move on from serving Idaho in Congress for a fifth term, and instead, announced a run for Governor of Idaho to repla-ce the departing Butch Otter in the governor’s mansion... three days after he embarrassed himself completely. It did not pay off, as Labrador was defeated in the Republican Primary in that race by Brad Little, the Lieutenant Governor of Idaho by 9,000 votes. He is, for now, out of elected office, and we hope he remains so.

It was on this date one year ago that “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” had its original profile of John James, a 2020 challenger for the U.S. Senate seat in Michigan held by Senator Gary Peters. This is only a year removed from James’ unsuccessful 2018 U.S. Senate campaign against Debbie Stabenow, where he lost after getting a respectable 46% of the vote. And while it might be refreshing to see an African American Republican candidate who is also a veteran… some of the details on how James campaigned in 2018 make him noteworthy for this blog.

In July of 2018, James campaigned along side conservative radio personality, fanatical NRA supporter, alleged pedophile, and admitted draft dodger Ted Nugent, who referred to James as his “blood brother”. Not exactly the company you’d want a veteran to keep. Meanwhile, Donald Trump endorsed him because “he saw him on TV and said ‘HE’S A STAR!’” Fast forward to October of 2018, the Trump-endorsed James ran an ad that featured a shot of a school bulletin board, and for whatever reason… there was a swastika on it.

He was forced to apologize, but folks began to have some serious questions about what was going on with the James campaign… which led to a Detroit Metroit Times investigation that showed that his campaign had taken cash from anti-immigrant white supremacists and hate group leaders. Which, kind of starts to establish a pattern that he’s either oblivious to the fact that he’s being propped up by bigots, or that he just doesn’t care.

As 2020 approaches, and scandal begins to surround the Trump presidency… big surprise, John James has begun trying to scrub his social media accounts from any association he’s previously had with Donald Trump. While in some, it’s cropping out Trump logos, in others, he’s deleted videos where he promisted to “support the Trump administration 2000%.

This double-turn is especially sad, given that as of February of 2019, Trump was considering nominating John James to be the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. (even though he has zero foreign policy or diplomacy experience).

Still, John James is now being supported by a completely DIFFERENT kind of hate group, the anti-gay Family Research Council, and we’re starting to wonder if the argument that can be made these days is that any Republican can be linked to a hate group or fringe militia group without much effort.

It might also help his case if Michigan wasn’t trending left, particularly after the public has rallied around Gov. Gretchen Whitmer during the Covid-19 outbreak, especially after a group of domestic terrorists just got arrested plotting to kidnap her for daring to infringe upon their “freedom” to run around in public without masks spreading the disease. Meanwhile, John James is bumbling about Michigan without a mask ALL THE TIME and ignoring the edict. He also waited four days to come out and make a statement to criticize the right-wing terrorists who were prepared to stage a violent takeover of the Michigan state government.

Another thing not helping James in his quest to unseat Gary Peters? James won’t even refute that his company received tax breaks dependent on job creation… and they never created jobs.

All of John James’ associations and shady dealings make him an empty suit just looking to exploit any opportunity to advance his own career, and he is indifferent to whomever is looking to use him as a puppet. We’re thrilled that he is trailing Gary Peters by double digits in most polls while early voting has begun, and will go down in flames for the second election in a row trying to slide into the U.S. Senate.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

She is not so much mad about the masks and shut downs because of her constitutional rights. She is mad because there is no proof that masks work. Other then studies that have been funded by Biden and Pelosi and other Democratic party funded organizations. After the election if Biden wins covid will go away, and masks wont be important because this is all a way to make Trump look bad. She says not as many people died from Covid as is claimed. She uses a report on Fox news that over 500 people who died of covid died by something else like heart attacks etc.. They just happened to have covid at the time. And those are just the ones that they know about. There are thousands of others that are not reported.

And it is not just her. I live in a family of republicans who have republican friends. My land lord is republican. My whole damn country is republican. They are all pretty much saying the same thing.
    Well, I'll be blunt. They're all willfully stupid.

Ask, if masks don't prevent the spread of disease, why do they wear them when you're opened up in surgery? If they don't prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, why do they often ask hospitalized tuberculosis patients to wear them?

It's the respiratory equivalent of a condom, where they're at least minimizing the risk down by nearly thirty-fold. And the same assholes who don't want to wear those are ironically the same ones spread mask-truther propaganda.

Flat out, tell them to shove their politics and have some common sense.

Also, I'll repeat the idea to use the parental controls on any relative's remote to block their access to Fox News before it does any more damage to their cognitive learning abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Well, I'll be blunt. They're all willfully stupid.

Ask, if masks don't prevent the spread of disease, why do they wear them when you're opened up in surgery? If they don't prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, why do they often ask hospitalized tuberculosis patients to wear them?

It's the respiratory equivalent of a condom, where they're at least minimizing the risk down by nearly thirty-fold. And the same assholes who don't want to wear those are ironically the same ones spread mask-truther propaganda.

Flat out, tell them to shove their politics and have some common sense.

Also, I'll repeat the idea to use the parental controls on any relative's remote to block their access to Fox News before it does any more damage to their cognitive learning abilities.
    I blocked Fox at my parent's house like that.

They complained to teh cable company about missing the channel. They gave up. They watch less news now.

But now watch Fox Business. I didn't know about that one ... :O

I also programmed a daily approval poll into their Alexa as an alarm at noon. They got mad about that one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I blocked Fox at my parent's house like that.

They complained to teh cable company about missing the channel. They gave up. They watch less news now.

But now watch Fox Business. I didn't know about that one ... :O

I also programmed a daily approval poll into their Alexa as an alarm at noon. They got mad about that one.
    Fox Business is Fox News for people in a higher income bracket with stocks. I'd cut the snake off at the head with any Murdoch media at this point.