Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    When they demand that you have a state issued id in order to vote, but then they close down the office in your area where you can purchase said state issued id, and you have to travel two counties over to purchase said id, it becomes fairly obvious what their real goal is.
    Shutting down early voting on sundays is total BS too. There used to be a time the GoP welcomed religious voters but now we know it was just the right ones all along.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And all because the GQP knows it’s a party with no ideas or platform to help people other than rich, straight, god fearing and gun loving whites, so they have no choice but to cheat and break the rules to return to power. The only “stealing” being done is by Qpublicans.
    Before I moved from Texas I lived outside San Marcos, which is about halfway between Austin and San Antonio. The voting district I was in stretched nearly to the gulf from there, which is a very looong way to go from central Texas and encompases far too many disparate communities to count . . except that was where they carved out the liberal elements as part of gerrymandering so the reason becomes clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Okay, I will spread a little Troll feed.

Mail-in voting fraud is nearly impossible to commit
    It seems I did too, if only unintentionally. I'm surprised I haven't seen political violence encouraged recently though, they seemed all gung ho about it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Thanks for providing further proof of the closed liberal mindset
    If I go to a rally for a liberal candidate I won’t be standing next to a KKK member.
    Can you say the same?
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    No real proof - so the deciding factor of mail in voting was not real? Not questioned perhaps or rather unexamined thanks to our courts pulling the plug and the rush to Jan 6 to certify. Why would an elected official have to be involved in the steal btw when we have mechanics like Mike Podhorzer, political director at AFL-CIO, pulling levers behind the scenes and running disinformation campaigns.
    Or that Dems outspent, litigated and mobilized registration around the mail in vote? One is theory the other verifiable fact.

https://www.scotusblog.com/election-litigation/

https://headlineusa.com/mail-ballots...tion-election/

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...urnout-in-2020
    Massive coordination is what Direct Mail consultants do along with Data Scientists aggregating registration info into private (party controlled hands) and has been documented as working for the Biden/DNC efforts.

OLd Fashioned box stuffing is I see not your concern either but direct number manipulation would be the most detectable feature (curve analysis has been offered and used in some districts) and any steal strategy would have to be multi valent in corrupting the various systems in place.

Nice cover piece here for the wink and nod that SKDK was knee deep in the data science part of registration data. Where is the whistleblower? Same reason the the FB one only came out I suppose, because they feel they are doing the "right thing".
    A reminder to all readers that no credible evidence has ever been presented that any sort of fraud involving mail in voting took place that would be capable of changing the results of the 2020 Presidential Election.

The above posts and others from the poster Xheight that make such assertions or otherwise insinuate that President Biden’s victory is not legitimate are based on false claims and misinformation.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    If I go to a rally for a liberal candidate I won’t be standing next to a KKK member.
    Can you say the same?
    If you go to a rally for a liberal candidate you may be standing next to a minority. Ill give you 3 guesses on which person this people think is worse.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    A reminder to all readers that no credible evidence has ever been presented that any sort of fraud involving mail in voting took place that would be capable of changing the results of the 2020 Presidential Election.

The above posts and others from the poster Xheight that make such assertions or otherwise insinuate that President Biden’s victory is not legitimate are based on false claims and misinformation.
    Thank you for letting others know, but this is going to be a lot of work for you, going forward... is there a way you can have these posts flagged automatically somehow based on keywords?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Thank you for letting others know, but this is going to be a lot of work for you, going forward... is there a way you can have these posts flagged automatically somehow based on keywords?
    Even better, and easier, just drop the banhammer.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Even better, and easier, just drop the banhammer.
    When it's stuff that is 99.9% "Tune Up...", would there even be much of a point?

Sure, you'd know that you did it.

On the other hand, it's not like the stuff in question is masking itself as something other than "Tune Up..."

It's Bozo showing up in the "Bozo..." outfit. Is anyone really going to be confused about if it is Bozo or not?

The laptop is in the news again but I don't subscribe to the NYT so I can't see the article. Other news outlets are referencing it but I'd rather know the context from the NYT itself. Anyone have access and willing to share a snippet?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Regarding the bold, I was talking about the start of the conflict in 2014. Thousands did flee into Russia, and Putin got to point the finger and say "see, they're killing their own, right on our border."

Poroshenko is facing charges of high treason, for what? He's accused of financing deals that provided Donbas coal and other resources at the beginning of the war. At the same time he was appearing in front of the US Congress asking for weapons and money. Profiting off the side being financed by Russia while asking the West for resources.
    Zelensky exposed him and Poroshenko only recently returned to face his charges, claiming he's innocent. Funny enough, he's accusing Zelensky of a political witch hunt, trying to eliminate his biggest political competition. This is typical oligarchy which has plagued Ukraine for a long time while the average citizen continues to suffer. Just because I'm calling out oligarchs and their long-standing control over the nation doesn't make me a Putin-sympathizer.
    But that's quite a difference from your original comment that I was objecting to, that Ukraine was basically courting both the West and Russia and is therefore responsible for the situation they got into.

Regarding Poroshenko, I am curious how the situation will turn out for him after the war. He is now fighting alongside other citizens (sure, he doesn't really have other option, but it's still a strong image) and everyone is now united against the enemy. I wonder how long that unity will last after the war, if there will be some period of less conflict in domestic politics, or if there might be more criticism of the government for their decisions during the war, once everything is over. A lot might depend on whether any politicians are killed (hopefully not).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ukraine can reject NATO, but join the EU, it would be just as good for them, if not better.
    It would be good for them, but sadly some EU members are against it, even despite the extreme circumstances and how the gesture to grant them candidate status now would help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The laptop is in the news again but I don't subscribe to the NYT so I can't see the article. Other news outlets are referencing it but I'd rather know the context from the NYT itself. Anyone have access and willing to share a snippet?
    Was Fox (or whoever actually has the laptop) finally willing to share more than just a screenshot? That's a primary reason why no one bothered with the story before - none of the other outlets were being allowed to independently verify anything on it. And seeing how easy an email is to share (just forward the thing) it makes the refusal to share more than a picture of it seem incredibly suspicious.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The GOP attempt to gerrymander Ohio is struck down again. For a 3rd time. The Ohio SC for the 3rd time struck down the maps and the attempts to redraw the districts in Ohio. One Ohio SC Justice said this is the most blatant attempt at unfair gerrymandering and even after being struck down 2 times the GOP is still trying.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Arnold Schwarzenegger addressing his russian fans. I don't know if the message will reach them, but it was a good speech:

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...08ee17b53712ac

Russia now openly threatening Bosnia and Herzegovina too:

https://www.euractiv.com/section/pol...ow-will-react/

Bosnia and Herzegovina has the right to decide whether or not to join NATO, Russian Ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina Igor Kalbukhov has said, warning, however, that Moscow reserves the right to respond to such a possibility.

“If (Bosnia and Herzegovina) decides to be a member of any alliance, that is an internal matter. Our response is a different matter. Ukraine’s example shows what we expect. Should there be any threat, we will respond,” Kalabukhov told the FTV entity broadcaster.

According to Kalabukhov, the West is posing a threat to Bosnia and Herzegovina’s security by claiming that Russia “is allegedly preparing a plan.”

“We do not have any plans. We will respond having analysed the strategic and geopolitical situation,” the ambassador said. NATO membership is not a reality for BiH given the current lack of consensus on the matter in the country, he added.
    Not sure how they would get there, since B&H is surrounded by NATO countries.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    When they demand that you have a state issued id in order to vote, but then they close down the office in your area where you can purchase said state issued id, and you have to travel two counties over to purchase said id, it becomes fairly obvious what their real goal is.
    I can top that-it was NEVER in your area to begin with.

Or you are going through HECK to get documents to verify who you are so you can get said ID.
    Or what I dealt with to get a new copy of my car deed. I had to go to another county and there was a line outside the building. Yet I was done in 5 minutes because I preregistered.

They want to pass these laws without KNOWING how it effects folks.

We have 10 Departments of Motor Vehicles locations serving 21 cities.

The one by me has 50 spots to serve people yet only 10 are in use and it has a LINE outside the door daily.

If you are willing to travel 30 miles you can go to the one that doesn't have long line. And there is no BUS LINE to it. Only 3 are near bus lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Trump also has a zero sum mentality - if the other guy isn't the obvious lover, then you are the loser. The idea of a win/win deal is unfathomable to Trump, and hurts him on the foreign stage, creating resentment where none existed before.
    How is this statement credible given the dance he did with North Korea. What annoys the circle jerk diplomats is that he doesn't employ their methods particularly when it has failed so measurably with takers like Putin or Kim Jong-un. In fact what he exposes is gap in the vapid virtue signaling of relations and the real discourse of power.