Page 840 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 34074079083083683783883984084184284384485089094013401840 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 75153

I just want this over with.

And I pray really hard now that people wake the **** up.

Also my grandma died of Covid. It took 2 days, hospital did not report it as such but it had to have been. Two other homes got it that were around her.

And they did not recorded it as Covid. I swear to God they are trying to kill off as many people as possible and hide the facts to what it is.

Among other things.

Also one of my debate buddies when I came clean was like “ Your not a real American for supporting the president.”

I was like “ My family were here on America before the white man came. What’s your excuse?”
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-12-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

Also my grandma died of Covid. It took 2 days, hospital did not report it as such but it had to have been. Two other homes got it that were around her.

And they did not recorded it as Covid. I swear to God they are trying to kill off as many people as possible and hide the facts to what it is.

Among other things.

Also one of my debate buddies when I came clean was like “ Your not a real American for supporting the president.”

I was like “ My family weed here on America before the white man came. What’s your excuse?”
    You might want to clean your post up - it looks like your computer (or phone) autowronger changed what you intended to type.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Among other things.

I was like “ My family were here on America before the white man came. What’s your excuse?”
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

The WH is going to protect Columbus day even when Columbus' home country condemned him.

Surprised?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The WH is going to protect Columbus day even when Columbus' home country condemned him.

Surprised?
    Well Columbus was a child sex trafficker, presumably the president feels a special kinship.

Surprised?
    Everyone forgets Columbus was so brutal that when he returned to Spain he was imprisoned for it.

Just.....take a moment to let that sink in.

The monarchs who started the Spanish Inquisition had Christopher Columbus thrown into prison because of his excessive brutality towards the natives.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Yep. Makes sense.

Also Trumpers are saying he is immune so okay to rally.

Ehhh Covid is a viral infection, can always come back. So no immunity

Yep. Makes sense.

I used to think saying the GOP was going to kill us all was hyperbole, I didn't realize that it was a goal they were actively working towards.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Surprised?
    Far from it. This is nothing more than shameless pandering to Italian-Americans who’re dissed and angry over statues of their hero having been taken down from coast to coast in the aftermath of the protests back in June.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-12-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Everyone forgets Columbus was so brutal that when he returned to Spain he was imprisoned for it.

Just.....take a moment to let that sink in.

The monarchs who started the Spanish Inquisition had Christopher Columbus thrown into prison because of his excessive brutality towards the natives.
    I never really forgot that.

...I was never taught that, is all.

*cough*

My 7th grade history teacher, Mr. Greenwald, said to us on the first day of class, I'm going to teach you how Columbus DIDN'T discover America, how the Constitution DIDN'T make all men equal and how Lincoln DIDN'T free the slaves. He was the best teacher I ever had.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I never really forgot that.

...I was never taught that, is all.

*cough*
    Exactly. They like to leave out the dirt in history books. This man doesn't deserve a national holiday here. But, today in our morning meeting people brought up mockingly some states celebrate Indigenous people day today instead. They learned it because it appeared on their IOS calendars today.

Its the same reason they get so mad that schools are trying to use the 1619 project curriculum now too. They don't like it when the truth starts getting taught.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 10-12-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Facebook bans Holocaust denial, reversing previous stance

This is after they also banned QAnon across the platform. I'd like to think it was that they were finally cracking down on racism, antisemitism, and extremism because it's the right thing to do; realistically, it's probably because Zuckerburg see's which way the election is heading and is trying to head off any possible future government regulation by doing the bare minimum and saying "See! We can police ourselves!"

Yep. Makes sense.

Even if one is immune, that doesn't mean they can't transmit to others even so.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ultimate Member

I was listening to some of the Amy Coney Barrett conformation earlier today while working. I found it pretty interesting that most of the Republicans who spoke went on and on about how the democrats have attacked Amy for being Catholic and how horrible she's been treated.

Meanwhile, instead of talking about religion, the Democrat mostly spoke about not wanting the ACA repealed.