Page 271 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 1712212612672682692702712722732742752813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 75153
    Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Seeing that Biden is polling with women 25% better than Trump.

What's telling about that figure? Hillary Clinton only polled 14% better than Trump with women. And still won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

November is really starting to look like a bloodbath.
    I know social media and anecdotal accounts are sketchy at best, but I just saw a lot of basically white women saying "I just dont like her" and saw that as reason enough to not vote for her

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Stop me if I'm wrong, but wasn't SCOTUS supposed to address the hullabloo over Trump and the crapstorm about his taxes?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    FDA pulls emergency use authorization of hydroxy chloro quine for COVID-19

note: The CBR forum really doesn't like a certain word, so I had to adjust it.
    Has he been asked yet by reporters if he is still taking this **** preventatively? I mean after these reports its coming. But, I doubt he will say yeah I stopped we were wrong, or that it was a lie and he never took it in the first place.

Yeah, it's called acting. Does Gaetz think Sir Anthony Hopkins is a Nazi because he played Hitler once?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Yeah, it's called acting. Does Gaetz think Sir Anthony Hopkins is a Nazi because he played Hitler once?
    Well, that and the fact that Gaetz has clearly never seen Sons of Anarchy. If he had, he'd know that Ron Pearlman's character, Clay, absolutely hated Nazis, killing as many as he could.

Boy, that arc seems more relevant today now than it did then...

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarmBoy View Post
    I also recall Clinton being in Court, with no media coverage.
    Was that when George Clinton was accused of being an Atomic Dog?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I know social media and anecdotal accounts are sketchy at best, but I just saw a lot of basically white women saying "I just dont like her" and saw that as reason enough to not vote for her
    I used to have a co-worker who said exactly that. She said she just didn't like her, and so she voted... for Jill Stein.

And every time Trump did something stupid, I'd look at her and say "You know this is your fault, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The context of this photo is all wrong, like even the "open for business" in front of Trump doing this makes it look like he PAID to cop a feel on Vilarino, who could be who's "open for business".

The optics are so, so f***ed up. And yet...

It's the best botched campaign photo I've seen since the "R-O-M-N-E-Y" letter sign kids got mixed up so it read, "R-MONEY".
    R-MONEY. Isn't that Mitt Romney's rap name?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Wondering if there will be anti-Gorsuch tweets by Trump now.

Good news indeed.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Stop me if I'm wrong, but wasn't SCOTUS supposed to address the hullabloo over Trump and the crapstorm about his taxes?
    I think this is just the opening salvo of Court Cases this week. More are coming up in the next few days.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    R-MONEY. Isn't that Mitt Romney's rap name?
    If not, it should be.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The series I watched mentions that the messenger from France often didn't even have time to arrive before a new one was dispatched with an entirely different message.
    Yup, there was so much switching that the right hand didn't know what the left was doing, and, apparently this continued into Napoleon's regime.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    What was it some one said, 2 decades or more of bashing her, of course people will say that. Thankfully Warren, AOC, Duckworth and Harris, for example have enough people out there to keep this from happening to them. But it shows how women are treated differently when it comes to politics vs their male counterparts.

Re: the courts. Didn't Mitch say that he wants to stack it.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I used to have a co-worker who said exactly that. She said she just didn't like her, and so she voted... for Jill Stein.

And every time Trump did something stupid, I'd look at her and say "You know this is your fault, right?"
    Did your co-worker ever explain why she didn't like Hillary, or was the reason 'just because'?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

If I waited for a politician that I liked, I wouldn’t vote very often nowadays.

To me there’s always a difference between them, they might all be wassocks, but one of them will be less of a wassock than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Wondering if there will be anti-Gorsuch tweets by Trump now.

Good news indeed.
    All the SCOTUS decisions are 6-3 with the same 6 in lock-step.

Are we seeing a push internally to remove the Trump Judges from the bench?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium