Page 933 of 1194 FirstFirst ... 4338338839239299309319329339349359369379439831033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 17906
  1. #13981
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    None of what you listed has anything to do with being 'conservative', except depending on what you mean about 'family values'.
    That’s the point. The current GOP does not even know its standing! It is old men and money hungry whores.

    That is what is listed in my government class ( literally a class on government. Types, our laws and such) and well yeah.

    At the moment the GOP is Anakin Skywalker at ep3 ending.

    Everyone else is Obi Wan. Instead of leaving him crippled to be Vader. You gotta take his head off.

    This is why this presidency pisses me off so much.


    These boot lickers and yes men have no value other than their desires. Shallow men who abuse power are traitors. They waged war on Erica itself. That crime is treason

    The penalty is death.

  2. #13982
    Ultimate Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That’s the point. The current GOP does not even know its standing! It is old men and money hungry whores.

    That is what is listed in my government class ( literally a class on government. Types, our laws and such) and well yeah.

    At the moment the GOP is Anakin Skywalker at ep3 ending.

    Everyone else is Obi Wan. Instead of leaving him crippled to be Vader. You gotta take his head off.

    This is why this presidency pisses me off so much.


    These boot lickers and yes men have no value other than their desires. Shallow men who abuse power are traitors. They waged war on Erica itself. That crime is treason

    The penalty is death.
    But still, you yourself are still conflating those values *with conservatism*.

  3. #13983
    Ultimate Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,201

    Default

    Police say they are investigating an alleged plot to arrest Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine for tyranny, local news station WSYX reported.

    The plot came to law enforcement's attention when a man contacted them to say someone had tried to recruit him to the plan. The man who reported the plot said he had previously tried to have DeWine removed from office by filing charges of tyranny against him, but that he was not interested in operating outside the law.

    His attempts to bring charges against the Republican governor were dismissed by the state. According to WSYX, he said when he received a phone call from a woman about kidnapping the governor for tyranny, he declined and told her he would be contacting the Piqua Police Department.
    ttps://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ohio-reportedly-investigating-group-002300100.html

  4. #13984
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    But still, you yourself are still conflating those values *with conservatism*.
    That is the text book definition on the school.

    Let me put it these way. These hateful mass murdering mo stars have done so much damage that the GOP is dead. And will remain dead.

    Because values are not a party, values make up people. I just listed said values from
    a class. About government and how it works ( How ours, is supposed to work.)

    So I am stepping off my soap box there. Because I am just pointing out that 4/5 ( 8/10) republicans I met now and talked too and had issues with this shit. We are not buying Trumps kool aid.

    His followers are soulless rich mo stars, his entitled family, and their legion of stupid zombie cultists. ( Who are catching Covid. Which is killing them. Which is a sad truth. But I do not pity stupid.)

  5. #13985
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    22,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    ttps://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ohio-reportedly-investigating-group-002300100.html
    FFS, this makes what, three such plots to kidnap sitting governors in less than a month now? To quote the legendary Vince Lombardi, what the hell is going on here?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  6. #13986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    FFS, this makes what, three such plots to kidnap sitting governors in less than a month now? To quote the legendary Vince Lombardi, what the hell is going on here?
    Stochastic terrorism, courtesy of Don J. Trump.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

  7. #13987
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,001

    Default

    Hi guys, miss me? Anyway, I found this which surprised me.

    Putin rejects Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden's business


    MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden's past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump's attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

    Putin was responding to comments made by Trump during televised debates with Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

    Trump, who is trailing in opinion polls, has used the debates to make accusations that Biden and his son Hunter engaged in unethical practices in Ukraine. No evidence has been verified to support the allegations, and Joe Biden has called them false and discredited.
    Now why would Putin undercut his favorite candidate?

    Maybe even Putin thinks that Biden will win. That's going to make Trump very depressed.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-26-2020 at 06:40 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  8. #13988
    The Undead One The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hi guys, miss me? Anyway, I found this which surprised me.

    Putin rejects Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden's business




    Now why would Putin undercut his favorite candidate?
    To stir the trolls to thinking Biden is with Putin even though Trump adores Putin?

    Putin is a smart evil fucker who earned his status and has kept it being smart,

    Trump got through life with no struggle at all, pretending to be Putun but as an American,

    That’s all. Very competent movie to throw shade. Putin is not throwing Trump under the bus. He is trying to throw people who did not vote, to vote for Trump.

  9. #13989
    Ultimate Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That is the text book definition on the school.

    Let me put it these way. These hateful mass murdering mo stars have done so much damage that the GOP is dead. And will remain dead.

    Because values are not a party, values make up people. I just listed said values from
    a class. About government and how it works ( How ours, is supposed to work.)

    So I am stepping off my soap box there. Because I am just pointing out that 4/5 ( 8/10) republicans I met now and talked too and had issues with this shit. We are not buying Trumps kool aid.

    His followers are soulless rich mo stars, his entitled family, and their legion of stupid zombie cultists. ( Who are catching Covid. Which is killing them. Which is a sad truth. But I do not pity stupid.)
    I'm glad for you but it is not a representative view of the conservative movement in the USA.

  10. #13990
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    They have been, the problem is it's not "sexy" news and everything they do is overshadowed by Trump's endless scandals.

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/polit...hts/index.html
    Which ironically might be helpful for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    To stir the trolls to thinking Biden is with Putin even though Trump adores Putin?

    Putin is a smart evil fucker who earned his status and has kept it being smart,

    Trump got through life with no struggle at all, pretending to be Putun but as an American,

    That’s all. Very competent movie to throw shade. Putin is not throwing Trump under the bus. He is trying to throw people who did not vote, to vote for Trump.
    Of course, that all relies on them actually hearing his comments. Anyone who does, will already have made up their mind.

    Trump is going to drown it out, after all.

  11. #13991
    Astonishing Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hi guys, miss me? Anyway, I found this which surprised me.

    Putin rejects Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden's business
    .
    There is nothing to the Hunter Emails and never was.

    But I have seen this story on a few message boards and a couple news stations. Liberals are going on about how this is vindication for Biden. The same liberals who for four years have been talking about what a lying POS Putin is. But now he gains credibility because he is helping Biden? People cant choose when Putin is a lair and when he is not just to suit their needs.

    The email scandal is a Russian hoax. To throw the election into chaos. Putin is not making this statement to help Hunter because he thinks he is innocent. He is making this statement to throw more chaos into the election. To get people to think he is buddy buddy with Biden. It is not vindication of anything lets be real. We should be smart enough at this point to see this for what it is.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-26-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  12. #13992
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    First off let me say that I think there is nothing to the Hunter Emails.

    But I have seen this story on a few message boards and a couple news stations. Liberals are going on about how this is vindication for Biden. The same liberals who for four years have been talking about what a lying POS Putin is. But now he gains credibility because he is helping Biden? People cant choose when Putin is a lair and when he is not just to suit their needs.

    The email scandal is a Russian hoax. To throw the election into chaos. Putin is not making this statement to help Hunter because he thinks he is innocent. He is making this statement to throw more chaos into the election. To get people to think he is buddy buddy with Biden. It is not vindication of anything lets be real.
    We're aware, I hope you sorted the other forums out.

  13. #13993
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    6,981

    Default

    Re: Hunter Biden emails.

    I know they were trying to make something of these mails but these dumb f..ks don't understand context.

    1. Comey was THE FBI director, his word meant something and for good or bad it carried a f..k ton of weight. A random nobody saying Hunter Biden did...something on his laptop means nothing.
    2. Hunter Biden is NOT running for President and nobody cares about him. Trying to rope his father into this son's mess isn't "sexy" at all and appeals to no one.
    Last edited by Username taken; 10-26-2020 at 07:19 AM.
    "Obviously not all conservatives are racists/bigots but all racists/bigots claim to be conservative"- Unknown

    "BE WOKE, VOTE!!"

  14. #13994
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    22,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hi guys, miss me? Anyway, I found this which surprised me.

    Putin rejects Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden's business




    Now why would Putin undercut his favorite candidate?

    Maybe even Putin thinks that Biden will win. That's going to make Trump very depressed.
    Welcome back, Tami! Regarding that story, I can’t help but wonder if this is a troll job from Putin. Either that, or he’s read the tea leaves, seen that Trump is dead man walking politically and has cut him loose.

    Meanwhile, got an alert that the president of Faux News and several anchors were reportedly exposed to COVID and advised to self-quarantine.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  15. #13995
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,001

    Default

    Was wondering when Fax News would test positive. Most are probably as careless about COVID exposure was Trump and his COVID Cronies.

    And thanks.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •