Page 850 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084684784884985085185285385486090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    What is in blue?

Uh... No. Did you just miss where it is the talk of this very thread?
    I don't think this thread reflects ratings at all so what we discuss is irrelevant.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Rachel Maddow: We could see [the fly on Mike Pence's head] at home. Could you see it next to him? Sen. Kamala Harris: ...

Also, Harris has no issue with NBC holding the Trump Town Hall. She just said that she'll be watching the other network.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rachel Maddow: We could see [the fly on Mike Pence's head] at home. Could you see it next to him? Sen. Kamala Harris: ...

Also, Harris has no issue with NBC holding the Trump Town Hall. She just said that she'll be watching the other network.
    Harris is about as "Business As Usual..." as a politician can get.

That she has no issue with an outfit putting money first is not even remotely shocking.

It's all part of the gopher rodeo that keeps her in a job.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Emperor Superspreader and his trophy wife managed to infect their son with Covid-19. Barron tested positive days ago and they kept it hushed up until now.
    Raise your hand if you think someone else wrote Melania's statement....maybe Hope Hicks.

I am happy to report that I have tested negative and hope to resume my duties as soon as I can.
    Which means Melania AKA the Invisible First Lady will be doing next to nothing, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Like I said The two debates being on at the same time isnt a big deal. they target two different people. Dems are not going to watch the Trump Town Hall and Trumpers are not going to watch Biden. So Trump having his Town Hall on at the same time is not hurting anyone. Its simple. If you are a Biden Supporter why does it matter what time Trump has his town hall on because there is a good chance you arnt going to watch it any way.

Trump is going to go on about how much better his town hall was no matter what time it was on. Moving it to a later time or date will not change that. it is what he does. Biden Suporters are going to get mad at it and Trumpers are going to agree no matter what happens.

So in the end it changes nothing and does not matter.

And how does it serve Democracy to deny a presidential candidate of a major party air time because we do not like his message or because it is on at the same time as a candidate we like?
    Barring some catastrophic event I don’t think either of these town halls will change anyone’s opinion. It’s far too late in the campaigns. But more people will tune into a Trump townhall because of the unpredictability of it. That’s basically how Trump gets all his free press. It’s like when people slow down on the highway when there’s an accident because they’re morbidly curious to see the damage. So yeah, he’s going to have something to brag about with the inevitable rating win.

I have to embarrassingly admit I would kinda rather watch the Trump townhall. My hope is that Trump gets some actual tough questions from the audience. I know Biden will handle himself in a dignified manner but Trump yelling over voter questions and trying to bully his way through a townhall will just cause even more damage to his campaign.

There’s still a third debate scheduled for Oct 22. I really hope that gets cancelled. There’s just no point.

Meanwhile, to the surprise of no one except Donald Trump And Billy Barr:

'Unmasking' probe pushed by Barr ends with no charges'

And of course, Trump isn't happy with Barr over that.

Talking

I must say I'll watch Trump on NBC because he is entertaining Biden is boring TV. I'm not saying I'll vote for Trump rather that I find his antics interesting and sometimes unintentionally hilarious, sue me.

Edit - I wish someone with more natural charisma had gotten the nod from the DNC such as Mayor Pete or even Warren.

Double Edit - I was out of it last night. Sorry about the typo lol.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-15-2020 at 08:08 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I must say I watched Trump on NBC because he is entertaining Biden is boring TV. I'm not saying I'll vote for Trump rather that I find his antics interesting and sometimes unintentionally hilarious, sue me.

Edit - I wish someone with more natural charisma had gotten the nod from the DNC such as Mayor Pete or even Warren.
    How could you have watched the NBC Town Hall with Trump when it doesn't come on until Thursday night???

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I must say I watched Trump on NBC because he is entertaining Biden is boring TV. I'm not saying I'll vote for Trump rather that I find his antics interesting and sometimes unintentionally hilarious, sue me.

Pretty sure that it was the voters who gave Biden the nod.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

That's the next best thing to a kiss of death. Trump was hoping to have lots of juicy dirt to cudgel Biden with, but wound up emptyhanded. If I'm Droopy Dogg, I start considering my options because his days in the Abominable Administration look to be limited.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I am so bookmarking this article to throw in the face of any Trump cultist who brings up “Obama and Biden’s crimes”. Oh man this is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I am so bookmarking this article to throw in the face of any Trump cultist who brings up “Obama and Biden’s crimes”. Oh man this is good.
    thE dEeP sTatE BlOCkEd it Trump needs to fire barr111111

Astonishing Member

For levity, SNL's parody of the VP debate.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Trump now threatening to fire Barr if he gets a 2nd term because he wouldn't try to dig up dirt on people he's enemies with is comedic gold. Just insane , gold.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

If nothing else, this is a testament to how clean an administration Obama and Biden ran. It was a famously scandal-free administration in general (the real controversies of Obama's tenure had to do with drones, and with PRISM, and later with immigration which he tried to reform even as it continued its expansion from Bush) but the fact that a ghoul like Barr can't dig up any dirt or any October surprise gives tribute to them.