Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    It did? This movie is all fiction then:

The Pandora Papers are highly suggestive, and that's before we get into things like the questions about Cambridge Analyttica or Arron Banks.

https://twitter.com/SudRadio/status/1524013458483818496

Which apparently translates to something like...

I have seen war crimes in Ukraine committed by Ukrainian militias with an old Nazi acronym. They said they'd cut up the blacks and the Jews

If you come across someone saying that and think "Nope... That sounds not only plausible, but most likely completely on the level..."?

It might be time to seriously run a check.

And another one...

https://twitter.com/SudRadio/status/1524014420422242304

The soldiers of Azov when they badly regulate their shells if they miss their target they film the scenes and make believe in Russian bombardments

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Let me take a guess...

It totally exists and we should take it's very existence at face value, but you haven't actually seen it and cannot provide a link for anything even remotely like it?
    Of course I have the link, but it's quite hardcore. I don't know if it even can be posted here. I also don't know it the New York Post can be considered MSM, which is like the only thing accepted by MSM consumers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The Pandora Papers are highly suggestive, and that's before we get into things like the questions about Cambridge Analyttica or Arron Banks.
    So, is ti fiction-fiction? Or fiction-real?

https://twitter.com/SudRadio/status/1524013458483818496

Which apparently translates to something like...
    Which is not logical: the first sentence is on alleged crimes. The second one is about what people said.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Of course I have the link, but it's quite hardcore. I don't know if it even can be posted here. I also don't know it the New York Post can be considered MSM, which is like the only thing accepted by MSM consumers.
    So...

You really don't get how this entire tangent is going to come off as "Completely Fishy..." to your average person?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Which is not logical: the first sentence is on alleged crimes. The second one is about what people said.
    Don't even get me started...

Let's say we had some roughly "Red Dawn..." sort of scenario happening in the States.

It's enough of a threat that it's all hands on deck.

It would be like me buying into the idea that some sort of Klan related militia group had stopped fighting commies that had a realistic shot at beating America just so they could hip some random Frenchie on scene to that they were absolutely going to butcher some blacks and Jews if the opportunity was to present itself.

Just very... "Yeah... That sounds completely plausible..."

BANNED

So...

You really don't get how this entire tangent is going to come off as "Completely Fishy..." to your average person?
    No, I don't. I can send it to you via PM, if that's what you want. But you have to ask for it, that kind of content is not sent unilaterally, and you still haven't told me you want to watch it, just trying to dismiss the possibility that it even exists.

No, I don't. I can send it to you via PM, if that's what you want. But you have to ask for it, that kind of content is not sent unilaterally, and you still haven't told me you want to watch it, just trying to dismiss the possibility that it even exists.
    So...

First?

Everything Frenchie is saying pins the "Sketchy..." meter all of the way into the red once you read it roughly translated into English.

Second?

I can't even ballpark the source who has this video, but it is totally trustworthy and absolutely exists...
    Again, you really don't get how this all looks sketchy?

BANNED

I can't even ballpark the source who has this video, but it is totally trustworthy and absolutely exists...
    Who are you quoting there?

I liked this article.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...hous-rcna28038

It’s true that nonviolent protesting outside someone’s house can be uncomfortable and annoying for the target of said protest. And Americans generally feel like they should have a right to privacy in their homes. They don’t want their sleep or their family disturbed. Kavanaugh is a very powerful man, which means in most social settings he is treated with deference and even reverence. He isn’t accustomed to having his privacy disturbed or his personal space impinged upon.

Kavanaugh’s presumption of personal inviolability, however, is strikingly at odds with the draft decision he appears to support about abortion. The leaked opinion, written by Justice Samuel Alito, rejects the right to privacy that has guaranteed abortion rights in the U.S. since Roe v. Wade in 1973.

The decision, if implemented, would mean lawmakers could extend state-sanctioned power and violence not just into homes but also into uteruses. Many conservative state laws primed to go into effect if Roe is repealed include no exemptions for rape. That means that women who are sexually assaulted would be forced to carry babies to term. States like Mississippi may even be contemplating bans on some forms of birth control.

NEWS: A new batch of John Eastman emails from Dec. 2020 shows his advice to state legislators seeking to rescind Joe Biden's electors — including his suggestion that they simply retabulate the popular vote to put Trump on top.
    Buit totally not a coup you guys.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...28234191253505

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I'm just dying at 'ACAB'.
    She's in her early 40s, so I guess her parents did not realize when they gave her those initials!