Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    That's a bit too crazy
    I would’ve thought the same thing a few years ago.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I would’ve thought the same thing a few years ago.
    Haha true, the goal posts on “crazy” have been widened in the last few years!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Shoot, we should just do it like FOX news does and make up conspiracy theories. I personally suspect that the creature we've been calling "Donald Trump" for the last few years is actually a hive mind comprised of several dozen sentient bottles of mustard poured inside a puppet stitched together from discarded walrus foreskins.

They don't really want to be the President. They just want to be a real boy.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

I need to get back to doing these.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Documents taken in Trump raid included files marked top secret, report says

Multiple sets of documents marked top secret were seized from former President Donald Trump’s resort home Mar-a-Lago when FBI agents carried out a search warrant there, according to a new report.

The agents took 20 boxes of items, including the “executive grant of clemency” for Roger Stone, a Republican political operative whom Trump had pardoned, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Also on the list was information about the president of France, according to the Journal.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

I think that in recent years things looked more relaxed/ safe for him. Obviously this shows that's not the case. In New York, out of all places. It's not like he went to the Middle East.

I have to say that, generally speaking, I'm a bit worried about growing islamic intolerance in western countries. Here in the UK a muslim mob were able to cancel the screening of a movie nationwide, a muslim politician in parliament asked for basically blasphemy laws to be introduced, several famous scholars and imams are openly saying that LGBTQ+ isn't different than paedophilia and "that they just need to add the 'P'", a politician was stabbed to death last year, etc. In Sweden there were massive riots not long ago because a quran was burnt - and the police couldn't control the mob.

I have some muslim friends here in the UK who've become atheists and they tell me horror stories about their parents, siblings and the general segregation of muslim communities in the UK.

At some point, I thought something like this - the attack on Rushdie - was bound to happen here in the UK, but he's been living in the US for a long time now.

Media are now saying he was stabbed "on the neck". If he dies, I am pretty sure there will celebrations and partying in parts of London, parts of Birmingham, Bradford, Luton, etc.
    Holy ****. This is terrifying.

I thought they only took 15 boxes? Now 20?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I think that in recent years things looked more relaxed/ safe for him. Obviously this shows that's not the case. In New York, out of all places. It's not like he went to the Middle East.

I have to say that, generally speaking, I'm a bit worried about growing islamic intolerance in western countries. Here in the UK a muslim mob were able to cancel the screening of a movie nationwide, a muslim politician in parliament asked for basically blasphemy laws to be introduced, several famous scholars and imams are openly saying that LGBTQ+ isn't different than paedophilia and "that they just need to add the 'P'", a politician was stabbed to death last year, etc. In Sweden there were massive riots not long ago because a quran was burnt - and the police couldn't control the mob.

I have some muslim friends here in the UK who've become atheists and they tell me horror stories about their parents, siblings and the general segregation of muslim communities in the UK.

At some point, I thought something like this - the attack on Rushdie - was bound to happen here in the UK, but he's been living in the US for a long time now.

Media are now saying he was stabbed "on the neck". If he dies, I am pretty sure there will celebrations and partying in parts of London, parts of Birmingham, Bradford, Luton, etc.
    I'm far more worried by the members of the Christian right who hold the same ideological points of view.
    Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 08-12-2022 at 12:58 PM.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

And Breitbart is leaking and spreading the names of the FBI agents who conducted the search of the orange stain's gaudy resort in Florida apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    And Breitbart is leaking and spreading the names of the FBI agents who conducted the search of the orange stain's gaudy resort in Florida apparently.
    And when someone attacks them like the nut job attacked the FBI office in Cincy the Right will go

"How did this happen? This is not what we wanted!"
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

God forbid anyone gets hurt as a result of this horribly irresponsible act, but, if that does happen, I hope the families sue Breitbart for every last fucking dime.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    God forbid anyone gets hurt as a result of this horribly irresponsible act, but, if that does happen, I hope the families sue Breitbart for every last fucking dime.
    Oh it gets worse.

Breitbart got the information directly from the orange scum because he handed them the UNREDACTED versions of the warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I'm far more worried by the members of the Christian right who hold the same ideological points of view.
    I guess that's a difference between the USA and (parts of) Europe. The % of muslim population in the US is lower than on this side of the pond.
    Last edited by hyped78; 08-12-2022 at 05:00 PM.

Oh it gets worse.

Breitbart got the information directly from the orange scum because he handed them the UNREDACTED versions of the warrant.
    And if anyone thinks that was done by mistake, I’ve got some primo beachfront property in Nebraska for sale.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I guess that's a difference between the USA and (parts of) Europe. The % of muslim population in the US is lower than on this side of the pond.
    The complaints against the Muslim population just reek of xenophobia to me.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!