Page 520 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2042047051051651751851952052152252352453057062010201520 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 75153
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

And here we go, another stupid comment from DeSantis and this is a special one.

Here's DeSantis speaking at an event of a school reopening on Wednesday night in Tallahassee:

"Martin County Superintendent Laurie Gaylord told me she viewed re-opening her schools as a mission akin to a Navy SEAL operation. Just as the SEALs surmounted obstacles to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, so too would the Martin County School system find a way to provide parents with a meaningful choice of in-person instruction or continued distance learning.

"All in, all the time."

And I F**KING KNEW it would happen. Trump goes birther with Kamala.

Holy ****. Trump pushes a baseless, birther-style theory about Kamala Harris that holds she's not a citizen because birthright citizenship isn't a thing.

"I just heard it today that she doesn't meet the requirements ... I have no idea if that's right."

Being the president, I have no way of immediately finding out if this is true or not, so with complete uncertainty, let me run my fucking mouth!

Astonishing Member

trump has been campaigning non stop since 2016. You'd think the trump campaign and administration would wise up and hire personnel that know how to do smear campaigns and spin control. These attacks on Harris are sad, pathetic and embarrassing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Being the president, I have no way of immediately finding out if this is true or not, so with complete uncertainty, let me run my fucking mouth!
    My comeback would be: “We know the President has comprehension struggles, so we don’t expect him to understand the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. In fact, we believe he doesn’t understand any of the constitution at all.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I’m glad my state called Trump’s bluff. Other states should follow Pennsylvania’s example.

Stop me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    trump has been campaigning non stop since 2016. You'd think the trump campaign and administration would wise up and hire personnel that know how to do smear campaigns and spin control. These attacks on Harris are sad, pathetic and embarrassing.
    Yeah, but it resonates with his base which are in it for the racism.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Stop me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that illegal?
    It is a felony, yes.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

A Memoir by Michael Cohen

This book almost didn’t see the light of day as
    government officials tried to bar its publication.
    Disloyal, The Foreword: The Real Real Donald Trump

The President of the United States wanted me dead.

Or, let me say it the way Donald Trump would: He wouldn’t mind if I was dead. That was how Trump talked. Like a mob boss, using language carefully calibrated to convey his desires and demands, while at the same time employing deliberate indirection to insulate himself and avoid actually ordering a hit on his former personal attorney, confidant, consigliere, and, at least in my heart, adopted son.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It is a felony, yes.
    Thought as much. And, of course, Moscow Mitch and the rest of the cowardly and complicit Republicans in Congress look the other way while Trump shits all over the Constitution.

Maddow opened her A-block reading the forward of Michael Cohen's book.

Holy f***. He's going to lay out affairs, Russian collusion, tax fraud... all of it.

Trump is not winning this election through legitimate means. There is no goddamned way. Everything happening... his niece's tell-all... there's no way. It's already slipped through his fingers, and he's going to desperately do whatever it takes to steal this. He admitted as much today. This is real.

Get your votes in early, by Oct. 22nd people.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Maddow opened her A-block reading the forward of Michael Cohen's book.

Holy f***. He's going to lay out affairs, Russian collusion, tax fraud... all of it.

Trump is not winning this election through legitimate means. There is no goddamned way. Everything happening... his niece's tell-all... there's no way. It's already slipped through his fingers, and he's going to desperately do whatever it takes to steal this. He admitted as much today. This is real.

Get your votes in early, by Oct. 22nd people.
    Above I posted the source link of her report, it's available for free on the book's website.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

In addition it seems the Post Office is removing mailboxes in some cities.
    Dark does not mean deep.

USPS Warns At Least 2 States That Mail-In Ballots May Not Be Delivered On Time

Pennsylvania and Washington have been informed by the U.S. Postal Service that some ballots may not be delivered on time to be counted in the Nov. 3 election.

This is such complete and utter crap. I guess Trump knows that there are no consequences to his actions so he can just blatantly cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    In addition it seems the Post Office is removing mailboxes in some cities.
    Why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    USPS Warns At Least 2 States That Mail-In Ballots May Not Be Delivered On Time

Pennsylvania and Washington have been informed by the U.S. Postal Service that some ballots may not be delivered on time to be counted in the Nov. 3 election.

This is such complete and utter crap. I guess Trump knows that there are no consequences to his actions so he can just blatantly cheat.
    As long as Republicans in Congress continue looking the way, unwilling to lift a finger to stop Trump, yeah, he CAN cheat. Since I live in Pennsylvania, I'll damn sure get my ballot in early.

Information in my hometown of Philadelphia on mail-in-voting:

How to vote by mail in Philadelphia — and make sure your ballot counts

This was as concise and informative as it gets. Everyone should investigate their own options in their own towns and cities when it comes to voting, either in person or by mail. And, most of all----ACT EARLY!

This is not good:

Covid-19 surges back into nursing homes in coronavirus hot spots

The novel coronavirus is surging back into U.S. nursing homes, where it killed tens of thousands at the start of the pandemic and now once again threatens some of the people most vulnerable to covid-19, the disease caused by the virus.

The development is a discouraging result of widespread community transmission of the virus in many parts of the country and in hot spots where it is even less controlled. With staff — and in some cases patients and visitors — entering and leaving facilities, the community-acquired infection almost inevitably finds its way inside.

“The strongest predictor of whether or not we’ll see cases in [a particular setting] is community spread,” said David C. Grabowski, a professor of health care policy at Harvard Medical School, who studies long-term care. “We saw that in the Northeast and now, unfortunately, we’re seeing it in the Sun Belt states.”

Federal data cited by two long-term care associations this week show that the number of new cases in nursing homes bottomed out at 5,468 during the week of June 21 and has climbed steadily upward to 8,628 for the week of July 19, the last week available. That is a 58 percent increase that roughly parallels the rise in U.S. cases overall during that time.