Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I’d go with CQP: Crazy Qanon Party
    How about Completely Crazy Cult People? It even has the acronym for the former home of their leader's leader.
    Dark does not mean deep.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    How about Completely Crazy Cult People? It even has the acronym for the former home of their leader's leader.
    Sure, that could work!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That is hilarious!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Boisterously Confused

The DA in NY has got Trumps records. "Millions of pages..."

Now for the fun part.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The DA in NY has got Trumps records. "Millions of pages..."

Now for the fun part.
    Just heard about that. I think I can hear Trump sweating from all the way here in Pennsylvania.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just heard about that. I think I can hear Trump sweating from all the way here in Pennsylvania.
    What I think is the funniest thing, is that Trump himself likely doesn't know all the crimes he's committed, or have been performed on his behalf.

I mean, yeah, tax evasion, fraud and all that good stuff, he knows. But he's crossed the line so often he probably doesn't even know where it is anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    What I think is the funniest thing, is that Trump himself likely doesn't know all the crimes he's committed, or have been performed on his behalf.

I mean, yeah, tax evasion, fraud and all that good stuff, he knows. But he's crossed the line so often he probably doesn't even know where it is anymore.
    Think from memory that last time WestPP tallied up the number of commandments The Donald had probably broken, he estimated nine of the ten.

I assumed at first the one the Donald hadn’t broken was “That shall not covet thy neighbours ox”...simply for the reason he didn’t fancy the ox concerned.

But it turned out WestPP thought he probably hadn’t killed...on the grounds that particular crime required guts.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Think from memory that last time WestPP tallied up the number of commandments The Donald had probably broken, he estimated nine of the ten.

I assumed at first the one the Donald hadn’t broken was “That shall not covet thy neighbours ox”...simply for the reason he didn’t fancy the ox concerned.

But it turned out WestPP thought he probably hadn’t killed...on the grounds that particular crime required guts.
    And you would be correct. I've always been of the belief Trump, for all his tough guy bluster, doesn't have the balls to kill someone. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets sick at the sight of blood and never held anything more dangerous than a steak knife. But, all the other commandments? He absolutely broke them!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

And you would be correct. I've always been of the belief Trump, for all his tough guy bluster, doesn't have the balls to kill someone. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets sick at the sight of blood and never held anything more dangerous than a steak knife. But, all the other commandments? He absolutely broke them!
    Well, he was President. He didn't have to do it personally

Boisterously Confused

My deepest hope is that NY finds something that dumps him in prison for at least four years. My fear is that they won't find anything actionable (or worse, that SDNY bungles the case, effectively immunizing him from prosecution), and we discover that he's only been so maniacally secretive to prevent people from realizing how false his pretensions of wealth really were.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

His answer? It was antifa.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...as/ar-BB1e1adK

President Biden won't let Sens. Ted Cruz or Ron Johnson fly on Air Force 1 when he heads to Texas. Ted seems to be having a lot of problems with planes lately.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 02-25-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ir...?ocid=msedgntp

President Biden won't let Sens. Ted Cruz or Ron Johnson fly on Air Force 1 when he heads to Texas. Ted seems to be having a lot of problems with planes lately.
    Umm, that link is about a Mike Tyson show

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Umm, that link is about a Mike Tyson show
    Dang!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.
    Last edited by Marvell2100; 02-25-2021 at 04:01 PM.