From the Detroit Metro Times, an actual article headline regarding Trump trying to avoid prosecution by illegally stealing an election:

Lock the Motherf***er up

They did not censor it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So one thing not mentioned is the decision in PA where the judge tossed Trump's biggest lawsuit. Its said this was pretty crippling for Trump. It also had Powell quickly retconned from the Trump Campaign legal team as they issued a statement she was not a part of the team. Days after she appeared with them. Its pretty funny.
    The judge was not fucking around.

https://twitter.com/rossgarber/statu...94962597097473

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The Georgia GOP & maybe the senate races might be in trouble?

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

God, lets hope they're stupid.

BANNED

Now these Trump supporters do need to be listened to, and allowed sympathy and consideration.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

This might explain it

Trump Dumps Sidney Powell, Lawyer Who Promised to 'Blow Up' Georgia, as Legal Strategy Unravels

President Donald Trump's legal team distanced themselves from Sidney Powell, a lawyer who threatened to "blow up" Georgia, as the campaign's post-election lawsuits suffered further defeat over the weekend.

Powell told conservative media outlet Newsmax TV on Saturday night that an upcoming campaign lawsuit in Georgia "will be biblical" as a federal judge granted Pennsylvania's request to dismiss Trump's lawsuit alleging voter fraud in the state.

"Georgia's probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said.

BANNED

Destroy the Republican party? Oh no, please don't do that, that would be just awful!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Some wackos on facebook think that it's a bluff, that she's part of a two tier attack on behalf of Trump.

Apparently Trump is backing Doug Collins instead of Loeffler and wants voters to write him in instead of voting for her.

If so, he has pretty much handed at least one Senate seat to a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Destroy the Republican party? Oh no, please don't do that, that would be just awful!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    And then some. That ruling was the legal equivalent of Randy Savage delivering an elbow smash from the top rope.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And then some. That ruling was the legal equivalent of Randy Savage delivering an elbow smash from the top rope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Apparently Trump is backing Doug Collins instead of Loeffler and wants voters to write him in instead of voting for her.

If so, he has pretty much handed at least one Senate seat to a Democrat.
    So Kelly Loefller backed Qanon for nothing.

But, this is where I thought it was weird, pages, days back when I think it was Farrealmer (?) asked if you could imagine the Democrats behaving the way the Republicans are behaving right now. You said you could see them standing behind a Democratic president who was not losing gracefully ... but, what Trump is doing goes beyond not being a graceful loser. He's calling on Republicans in government to ignore the real results of the election, and agree to his claim that he will remain president, despite his having lost.

He is doing his best to completely undermine the government having a free and fair election. Whatever criticism I might have for the Democrats, I seriously can't imagine a Democrat President trying to pull this. And I definitely can't imagine the party standing behind one, if somehow they did go insane enough to try it.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine