Page 952 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 4528529029429489499509519529539549559569621002105214521952 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 75153
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The fact Biden is in a dead heat in TEXAS .....Texas of all places is insane. I mean who would think that state would be like that. Plus if this makes Trump spend all his time trying to save Florida its pretty funny.

Honestly if you look at my posts I have always played it straight. I want Biden to so win. But I'm not gonna say he has it won. Like any NFL game we have to hope he comes out ahead in final quarter ! lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The fact Biden is in a dead heat in TEXAS .....Texas of all places is insane. I mean who would think that state would be like that. Plus if this makes Trump spend all his time trying to save Florida its pretty funny.

Honestly if you look at my posts I have always played it straight. I want Biden to so win. But I'm not gonna say he has it won. Like any NFL game we have to hope he comes out ahead in final quarter ! lol
    And hope he doesn't get fucked over by the election night version of the Tuck Rule.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

If democratic voters in Florida can witness the horrendous things happening to our country on a daily basis and the see the historically bad job Trump has done and still not give a **** to vote, well then they are a lost cause. I’m so tired of our country’s fate being decided by America’s punchline, Florida. Every other state has had record turnout but if Florida Democrats can’t be bothered, then Trump can have their electoral votes.
    Well, we did decide to punish Rick Scott for being a terrible governor by electing him to the senate AND replaced him with DeSantis so...ya know. I've got to say, living in central Florida, it's really disheartening to see soooooo many Trump yard signs everywhere, and relatively little Biden ones(except in Orlando).

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Well, we did decide to punish Rick Scott for being a terrible governor by electing him to the senate AND replaced him with DeSantis so...ya know. I've got to say, living in central Florida, it's really disheartening to see soooooo many Trump yard signs everywhere, and relatively little Biden ones(except in Orlando).
    Yard signs are overrated. In the past I've canvassed homes for Democratic candidates and actually had owners of hoes that had Yard signs with the Republican's name on it talk to me about being interested in the Democratic candidate. One even saying he just put up the sign as a favor to a friend but might not vote that way.

Only the votes will tell for sure.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Donald Trump and his inner circle are trying to undermine HBCUs

Here's what's wild. All the late-stage rappers etc suddenly jumping on the Trump train because "taxes & HBCUs" might want to read the fine print on his executive order, which cuts off federal grants to entities that teach such things as critical race theory ... like HBCUs.
    But wait there's more! Can there even BE Historically Black Colleges in Stephen Miller's new White American Cultural Ethnostate? Asking for tens of thousands of HBCU students ...
    Dig into the E.O. (AKA the Stephen Miller Revenge Upon My High School and What I Learned From White Supremacist Friends at Duke Reader) and you'll find such gems as ...

And therefore ... HBCU's would by definition be violators of the new "never ever say the words 'white privilege' or 'systemic racism' again because it makes Stephen very angry" order.
    Oh, and for those prepared to argue that none of this is even possible, @jarrettcartersr
    covered that base as well:
    Last edited by Tami; 10-30-2020 at 05:21 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Team Biden / Harris are conceding Florida.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mocrats-433643

Nothing in that article says they are conceding FL. Biden was in Tampa yesterday.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Florida is living up to its reputation as the "crazy state" of the US.

But I expect Trump to win that state. Florida seems to be turning increasingly red.
    I think it will narrowly go to Biden/Harris, but it might be 3 weeks until we know for sure.

flpolls.jpg

A whole bunch of polls shows Biden in the lead. They recently sent Obama there for a GREAT event.

Plus the change of having former felons allowed to vote, with Bloomberg having paid many of their fees and fines to make sure the GOP attempt to undermine the wish of the voters in 2018 is blunted...
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 10-30-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Nothing in that article says they are conceding FL. Biden was in Tampa yesterday.
    Sssshhhh... chillun are whining about Democrats bad.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Do we want federal funds used to promote this stuff?

(a) “Divisive concepts” means the concepts that (1) one race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex; (2) the United States is fundamentally racist or sexist; (3) an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously; (4) an individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex; (5) members of one race or sex cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race or sex; (6) an individual's moral character is necessarily determined by his or her race or sex; (7) an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex; (8) any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex; or (9) meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic are racist or sexist, or were created by a particular race to oppress another race. The term “divisive concepts” also includes any other form of race or sex stereotyping or any other form of race or sex scapegoating.
    (b) “Race or sex stereotyping” means ascribing character traits, values, moral and ethical codes, privileges, status, or beliefs to a race or sex, or to an individual because of his or her race or sex.

(c) “Race or sex scapegoating” means assigning fault, blame, or bias to a race or sex, or to members of a race or sex because of their race or sex. It similarly encompasses any claim that, consciously or unconsciously, and by virtue of his or her race or sex, members of any race are inherently racist or are inherently inclined to oppress others, or that members of a sex are inherently sexist or inclined to oppress others.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Do we want federal funds used to promote this stuff?
    And yet, you've said nothing about Trump having wanted to use $300 million federal funds intended to stop the pandemic to "defeat despair" by having celebrities record PSAs where they complimented him (who mostly snubbed them).

Or the federal funds he's spent on golf trips to the tune of $340 million.

If you think those are a good idea and the other is a "waste of federal funds" it might just be some racist reflex showing.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    which plays right into the GOP's strategy to make the Democrats look weak and illegitimate.
    Maybe Democrats should stop being weak. Just a thought.

This "both sides" nonsense reminds me of an online friend of mine who complained four years ago that MAD Magazine wasn't publishing as many articles ridiculing Hillary Clinton as they were ridiculing Donald Trump. I tried to explain that Trump simply provides more raw material that's ripe for satire. He replied that he understood that, but he still would like to see more Hillary articles. I said, "What should they do? Make up stuff about Hillary that has no basis in reality? Or maybe ignore some of Trump's nonsense so that they appear even-handed?"

The bottom line is that if one side bases their argument on facts and the other side bases their argument on bullshit, it should be the responsibility of honest journalists to point out this difference.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This "both sides" nonsense reminds me of an online friend of mine who complained four years ago that MAD Magazine wasn't publishing as many articles ridiculing Hillary Clinton as they were ridiculing Donald Trump. I tried to explain that Trump simply provides more raw material that's ripe for satire. He replied that he understood that, but he still would like to see more Hillary articles. I said, "What should they do? Make up stuff about Hillary that has no basis in reality? Or maybe ignore some of Trump's nonsense so that they appear even-handed?"

The bottom line is that if one side bases their argument on facts and the other side bases their argument on bullshit, it should be the responsibility of honest journalists to point out this difference.
    Also, MAD Magazine is based out of New York, and were ridiculing Donald Trump since the 1980s, deservedly.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Great suggestion, Jojo.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I really think they should have impeached Trump.