NEW: The GOP nominee for Pennsylvania Governor, Doug Mastriano, just indicated he’ll steal the election in 2024 if he wins: “I get to appoint the Secretary of State, who [controls] the voting logs & everything. I could decertify every machine in the state with a stroke of a pen.”
    Twitter Link

PA, vote like there is no tomorrow, cause if this guy wins there won't be.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    I think that their geographic position played a role in getting to join. They have been causing problems before as I understand, with their conflict with Greece.
    No idea what would it take to change the rules but I don't think they will block it forever. Erdogan saw an apportunity to blackmail, so he's trying to get out of it something for himself. They will probably have to promise him something regarding the Kurds.
    Sure, allow him to do to the Kurt's what Putin is doing to Ukraine. Great deal!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Sure, allow him to do to the Kurt's what Putin is doing to Ukraine. Great deal!
    I believe he already has.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

'Don't Say Gay' Bill Introduced By NJ State Senator

NEW JERSEY — A New Jersey state senator introduced a bill Monday that would ban instruction on sexual orientation or gender identity from kindergarten through sixth grade. Sen. Edward Durr's (R-3) bill echos legislation that has emerged throughout the nation to significantly curb the teaching of LGBT matters in schools.

Durr's bill would also require consent from parents or guardians for students in grades 7-12 for lessons that incorporate gender identity or sexual orientation. The bill would allow parents to sue schools that incorporate the topics into K-6 lessons or teach them in grades 7-12 without parental consent.

The Office of the Attorney General could also seek injunctions against schools districts or employees if they "knowingly violate" the proposed law. Additionally, the legislation would also allow the New Jersey commissioner of education to withhold state funds from a school district in violation.
    Durr remains the bill's only sponsor. Patch reached out to his press contact for comment and will update with any response.
    The bill appears unlikely to become New Jersey law amid Democratic control of both legislative chambers and the governorship. But that hasn't stopped GOP legislators in New Jersey from trying to pass similar efforts.

Of course they voted no. High gas prices are something they can beat Biden over the head with. So anything to combat that they will say no too. And people will forget or not even know that the GOP voted against going after price gouging so when the QOP Cult their strings with the Biden did nothing to fight gas prices the Cult followers will buy into it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Twitter Link

PA, vote like there is no tomorrow, cause if this guy wins there won't be.
    The fact that lunatic said what he did out loud should disqualify him, but, Qpublicans in Harrisburg will protect him like a mother protects her child. I worry that voters in the western part of the state (a.k.a., “Pennsyltucky”) will eagerly vote for Mastriano because he has an R after his name, and he slurps at the altar of Trump. Democratic challenger Josh Shapiro needs to hammer home the danger Mastriano presents should he be elected, and do that hammering each and every damn day.

Yo, WBE, if you don’t already have Mastriano in the queue, you should, he’s exactly the sort of madman who deserves a profile.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The fact that lunatic said what he did out loud should disqualify him, but, Qpublicans in Harrisburg will protect him like a mother protects her child. I worry that voters in the western part of the state (a.k.a., “Pennsyltucky”) will eagerly vote for Mastriano because he has an R after his name, and he slurps at the altar of Trump. Democratic challenger Josh Shapiro needs to hammer home the danger Mastriano presents should he be elected, and do that hammering each and every damn day.

Yo, WBE, if you don’t already have Mastriano in the queue, you should, he’s exactly the sort of madman who deserves a profile.
    Oh, I have that douche-canoe clocked as well.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

WBE, Donn't worry, I wouldn't dream of asking you to Que every NJ Republican in the State Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    WBE, Donn't worry, I wouldn't dream of asking you to Que every NJ Republican in the State Senate.
    I also have clocked Ed Durr already.

A lot of folks in the queue are justifying why they're there, to be sure.

On this date in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, as well as 2021, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day”published profiles about Missouri State Senator Paul Wieland, a front-line soldier in the GOP’s “War on Women” that since taking office in 2010, has gone out of his way to try and find ways to undermine the Affordable Care Act, particularly that medical insurance policies can often cover the cost of contraceptive coverage for women. He personally filed a lawsuit against the federal government in 2013 to make sure that he, a good Catholic, wasn’t paying for any potential contraceptives for his daughter on his insurance plan, referring to birth control pills as “abortion inducing drugs” that were “intrinsically evil”. The courts dismissed Wieland’s case as frivolous, not realizing his stunt would do little to deter him. After the Burwell v. Hobby Lobby ruling, Wieland immediately filed another lawsuit against the government, which also got laughed out of court. Paul Wieland also files dimwitted legislation to prevent the implantation of Sharia Law in Missouri, or to prevent the sinister United Nations Agenda 21 treaty. Heck, he’s even voted for efforts to nullify federal firearms laws, drug test welfare recipients, stricter Voter ID laws (to combat the statistically non-existent problem of in-person voter fraud), ag-gag laws to prevent any oversight against livestock farmers, and voted for SJR 39, a special little bill to prohibit any state employee from being penalized for declining to participate in same-sex marriage ceremonies.

In November of 2015, after a series of highly publicized racist incidents at the University of Missouri that school president Tim Wolfe refused to act upon, and in some instances, Wolfe himself dug the hole deeper by chastising protesters, the Missouri Tigers Football Team threatened to boycott games unless Wolfe was fired. Wolfe resigned, and it seemed like that was that. Except, it wasn’t for Paul Wieland, who just couldn’t stomach any kind of improvement in race relations, apparently, on those terms, and needed to go after someone as retribution, choosing Gary Pinkel, the now former head coach of the team, who approved of his players’ choice.

Here’s where it gets more grotesque… Coach Pinkel had resigned to seek treatment for lymphoma, and the university had bought out the remainder of his contract so he could do so and for his fifteen year loyal tenure in turning around the football team, they also offered him a job as an ambassador of the athletic department. Well, in true “smaller government” interests, Wieland began to publicly criticize the school for these moves, apparently finding less of a problem with a school president who created an environment of permissive racism to a beloved coach for supporting his players through a hard decision.

Paul Wieland was pursuing a second term in office in 2018, even with a Blue Wave crashing upon the GOP across the country, and while Missouri Republicans were scrambling and in damage control over the scandal surrounding Gov. Eric Greitens, Wieland still managed to get re-elected with 58% of the vote. He is finishing up his last few years in the State Senate continuing to obsess about birth control to the extent that he’s sabotaging other legislation to the chagrin of his own party, including creating amendments that jeopardize the state’s Medicaid funding to try and stop any of the budget to going towards contraceptives.

Paul Wieland will be term-limited in the Missouri State Senate in 2022, and is going to shift his way into running for county executive, where mercifully, he won’t be able to sponsor any anti-choice legislation what with Roe v. Wade’s fate hanging in the balance. This hopefully will be the last time we profile him.

Ultimate Member

https://www.theverge.com/2022/5/19/2...ight-attendant

SpaceX reportedly paid a flight attendant $250,000 to ensure she didn’t speak out or sue the company after Elon Musk allegedly exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, according to a report from Business Insider.
    When contacted for comment, Musk reportedly said that there was “a lot more” to the story, and said that it was a “politically motivated hit piece.” The language reminds us of a tweet from Musk on Wednesday, where he told his followers that “political attacks on me will escalate dramatically in coming months.” He also warned that he would be the victim of a “dirty tricks campaign.”

According to an editor at Insider, Elon’s tweets were posted shortly after the outlet reached out for comment, making it seem as if he was trying to get out ahead of the story by priming people to not believe the next thing he was accused of. The outlet says he requested more time to respond further, but never responded again after Insider extended the deadline.

Musk told Insider: “If I were inclined to engage in sexual harassment, this is unlikely to be the first time in my entire 30-year career that it comes to light.”
    What a creep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I know, right? I’ve heard that Tesla stock has been nosediving ever since Musk’s bid to buy Twitter short circuited. Couldn’t happen to a nicer cretin.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 05-19-2022 at 06:44 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I had wondered why he has been melting down. I thought it was because his stocks were nosediving, but it's actually creep CEO things.
    He'll probably try to blame this on unions or minorities too. Truly the world's stupidest man.