Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The DNC should get together with The Lincoln Project. They love doing stuff like this.
    No...

What they actually love is making a buck of of "Business As Usual..." Dems that fall for their bit.

Anybody else get the idea that Xheight was totally behind the Republican audit that was going to expose all of the fraudulent Democrat votes in Arizona right up until it didn't manufacture the results he was anticipating?
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Anybody else get the idea that Xheight was totally behind the Republican audit that was going to expose all of the fraudulent Democrat votes in Arizona right up until it didn't manufacture the results he was anticipating?
    It’s ok. I’m sure the audit was compromised by a 5G Chinese virus that was smuggled into the country in Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by robotman View Post
    it’s ok. I’m sure the audit was compromised by a 5g chinese virus that was smuggled into the country in hunter biden’s laptop.
    the perfidy!!!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    It’s ok. I’m sure the audit was compromised by a 5G Chinese virus that was smuggled into the country in Hunter Biden’s laptop.
    Damn! That hand't occurred to me! How absolutely insidious!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

But aren't Ninjas Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    The racists in Trump's orbit can't be bothered with petty distinctions like that! It's a slippery slope, doncha know. Today you acknowledge that Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans are all different, tomorrow everyone will be forced to admit that they might actually be people. The day after, the same will have to happen for other ethnic groups from Asia.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The racists in Trump's orbit can't be bothered with petty distinctions like that! It's a slippery slope, doncha know. Today you acknowledge that Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans are all different, tomorrow everyone will be forced to admit that they might actually be people. The day after, the same will have to happen for other ethnic groups from Asia.
    The obvious joke here...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The obvious joke here...

Years ago I remember seeing a music video by a White Power band (how it got airtime I still can't understand) where the clowns were referring to themselves as samurai - which makes 2 things about it that I can't wrap my head around.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Years ago I remember seeing a music video by a White Power band (how it got airtime I still can't understand) where the clowns were referring to themselves as samurai - which makes 2 things about it that I can't wrap my head around.
    White supremacists tend to idealize warrior cultures that are irrationally devoted to bizarre concepts of honor, and I'm sure that's what attracts them to samurai, not the fact of them being foreign. If anything, they probably think that a bunch of burly white dudes who followed the samurai code would have made for even more dangerous fighters than the actual Japanese were.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The obvious joke here...

I'm sure Michael Dudikoff would be insulted at being associated with Trump's racist knuckledraggers.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

No...

What they actually love is making a buck of of "Business As Usual..." Dems that fall for their bit.
    This is BS. The republicans behind The Lincoln Project were anti-trump before they founded the Lincoln Project. Especially George Conway, he would constantly trash trump on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    This is BS. The republicans behind The Lincoln Project were anti-trump before they founded the Lincoln Project. Especially George Conway, he would constantly trash trump on Twitter.
    They're still grifters, and most of them have a significant amount of blood on their hands as war cheerleaders. I mostly recommend letting them to do what they're doing but not really tossing them any particular support and especially not $$.

And I still expect people to post here how Biden doesn't have the respect in Europe that Trump did.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    How exactly did you guys manage to turn some troll comment about Hunter Biden's laptop into some virtue signaling about respecting the diversity of Asian countries? And I'm sure people across all of Asia would be perfectly okay with white people getting confused about their nationalities from time to time if they would, I dunno, just stop bombing them, building military bases on their soil, and carving their territories up for the purpose of fomenting conflicts that inevitably serve Western interests. Of the countries you named, ONLY South Korea has managed to avoid being on America's shitlist as public enemy #1, and that's only because it has been a military vassal of the US since its founding and is generally considered too small and weak to ever pose a threat to American power, and if they ever did become strong enough you can bet your bottom dollar that we'd be running nonstop propaganda about the corrupting influence of K-pop or whatever.