TRUMP IS REPORTEDLY ON THE VERGE OF FIRING BILL BARR

Trump refuses to say he has ‘confidence’ in his attorney general

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...urces-n1249796

So Emperor Trump isn't happy that his Attorney-General admitted there is no evidence of election fraud. Bill Barr's days as AG are numbered. Well he probably doesn't care, since Trump lost the reelection.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post

So Emperor Trump isn't happy that his Attorney-General admitted there is no evidence of election fraud. Bill Barr's days as AG are numbered. Well he probably doesn't care, since Trump lost the reelection.
    I’m surprised Droopy Dogg hasn’t already been axed. If Barr still has his job come Monday, I’ll be surprised.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m surprised Droopy Dogg hasn’t already been axed. If Barr still has his job come Monday, I’ll be surprised.
    Trump lost reelection. So what does he have to lose from firing Bill Barr? He already fired his secretary of defense for refusing to deploy the military against the protesters.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The look back at this Administrations final months will be one of complete evil chaos. I can see experts , former staff and more remarking how badly this administration really is.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Since the staff are going to lose their jobs when their boss' term expires, maybe they will have the balls to stand up to him and flatly refuse to say yes to him. What have they got to to lose?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theory monger, but I think Barr truly knows too much to be fired.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theory monger, but I think Barr truly knows too much to be fired.
    Maybe so, but even if he isn't fired, do you think Joe Biden will let him keep his job?

Maybe so, but even if he isn't fired, do you think Joe Biden will let him keep his job?
    Let me think ab

no.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Trump lost reelection. So what does he have to lose from firing Bill Barr? He already fired his secretary of defense for refusing to deploy the military against the protesters.
    Because firing people and ending careers makes Trump feel good.

I’m going to say no. I think Biden will want to install his own people instead of keeping leftovers from THE most corrupt administration ever.

Meanwhile, some of the worst people in the world are at each others' throats and I think that is beautiful.

But will the media do lots of "Republicans in disarray" stories now?

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Meanwhile, some of the worst people in the world are at each others' throats and I think that is beautiful.

But will the media do lots of "Republicans in disarray" stories now?
    It’s so enjoyable to watch right wingers turn on each other. As for those “Republicans in disarray” stories, don’t hold your breath waiting for them.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It’s so enjoyable to watch right wingers turn on each other. As for those “Republicans in disarray” stories, don’t hold your breath waiting for them.
    Evil knows how to organize, sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    According to people on Twitter who helped dems campaign, they're not doing that. DougJones says Stacey Abrams model in Georgia is THE model and that, dscc, and dccc spend too much time investing in candidates not the electorate. There’s enormous $ & energy spent turning out voters in our communities for presidential elections but we rarely get resources necessary to build electoral power b/w those cycles or support legislation. It seems they want our votes and volunteers, but after that, it’s crickets.
    Last night I was on a Zoom meeting with a County Caucus I belong to. The County Chair was there as well, as we were discussing 2021. I can't go into details, but part of it involved voter outreach and engaging voters. There are no candidates yet, except for the Governor who is up for re-election. So, that part will have to wait.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Since the staff are going to lose their jobs when their boss' term expires, maybe they will have the balls to stand up to him and flatly refuse to say yes to him. What have they got to to lose?
    Some are, there were news reports of low level staffers in various agencies who are doing everything they can to minimize any more damage Trump might do. But they can only do so much.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its said that Biden is gonna fire everyone he's allowed to more or less. That he's going scorched Earth from what someone said a week ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.