Page 476 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3764264664724734744754764774784794804865265769761476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 75153
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Daily Mail has obtained and published the George Floyd arrest bodycams.
    Just saw. Given that police were able to arrest a guy earlier today who opened fire on them and bring him in alive, there is no excuse they couldn't just bring in Floyd alive.

Also, because of F**KING course, I found another ******* that WBE needs to cover. Sorry for dumping two people to profile on you earlier, but guess I gotta dump another *******. Meet John Briscoe, running for California District 47.

This was his response to the footage that came out: Good Riddance.

And checking his Twitter account, it only gets worse. He's retweeting the Daily Caller, Ian Miles Cheong, Buzz Patterson (who I mentioned earlier), and Donald Trump.

You read his replies, he going on about how Trump is defeating Biden in every poll and has handled the virus better than any other country. Also, here's him praising Trumps' fascism.

The Federal Government had to send in Federal agents to control these rioters and domestic terrorists. Good move by President Trump.

Goddammit, every single one of these people I found today are all from California. Guess that was the theme of today's stupid/crazy Republicans in my searches.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m guessing the only reason Biden isn’t running away with the race is because Trump’s fanatically loyal base won’t abandon him, no matter how many thousands die.
    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Just saw. Given that police were able to arrest a guy earlier today who opened fire on them and bring him in alive, there is no excuse they couldn't just bring in Floyd alive.

Also, because of F**KING course, I found another ******* that WBE needs to cover. Sorry for dumping two people to profile on you earlier, but guess I gotta dump another *******. Meet John Briscoe, running for California District 47.

And checking his Twitter account, it only gets worse. He's retweeting the Daily Caller, Ian Miles Cheong, Buzz Patterson (who I mentioned earlier), and Donald Trump.

You read his replies, he going on about how Trump is defeating Biden in every poll and has handled the virus better than any other country. Also, here's him praising Trumps' fascism.

Goddammit, every single one of these people I found today are all from California. Guess that was the theme of today's stupid/crazy Republicans in my searches.
    I have the prior two in the queue. Briscoe is a new sumbitch for the list.

*drinks profusely*
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I have the prior two in the queue. Briscoe is a new sumbitch for the list.

*drinks profusely*
    Ass cancer, ahoy!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

He’s a disgusting excuse for a human being and he’s running in my district. Thankfully he got crushed in 2018 with his opponent getting 65% of the vote. He’s going to lose big time again so I guess he figures he doesn’t have to censor himself and can be be a racist POS loud and proud. If you look at his history, he’s the epitome of a bat-**** crazy Republican.

California is a huge state, so while the heavily populated LA county and coastal Northern California are very liberal, there are huge swaths of the state that are less populated/rural that produce some super right wing candidates. There’s also situations like with Briscoe where he has no chance of winning and doesn’t have to hide the fact that he’s a scumbag.

There’s also the fact that racist conspiracy theorists now run the GOP.
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-03-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    He’s a disgusting excuse for a human being and he’s running in my district. Thankfully he got crushed in 2018 with his opponent getting 65% of the vote. He’s going to lose big time again so I guess he figures he doesn’t have to censor himself and can be be a racist POS loud and proud. If you look at his history, he’s the epitome of a bat-**** crazy Republican.

California is a huge state, so while the heavily populated LA county and coastal Northern California are very liberal, there are huge swaths of the state that are less populated/rural that produce some super right wing candidates. There’s also situations like with Briscoe where he has no chance of winning and doesn’t have to hide the fact that he’s a scumbag.

There’s also the fact that racist conspiracy theorists now run the GOP.
    I wonder why rural America tends to vote republican.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It should be noted that for the most part, these subhumans kept their racism hidden under rocks for years, but brought it out into the open for all to see after Trump made public displays of bigotry fashionable. Sadly, that ugliness won’t return to the shadows after Trump leaves office as it’s here to stay, but, in a way, that’s good, now we can see the reprehensible scum for exactly who they are and make sure through our vote that they never achieve positions of power.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 08-04-2020 at 12:52 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Aurora police apologize after handcuffing crying girls in stolen car mixup

AURORA | Police in Aurora apologized after a group of Black girls were detained, and at least two handcuffed during a weekend investigation of a stolen car. Officers later determined that the vehicle they were seeking had the same license plate number but was from out-of-state.

A video taken Sunday by a bystander shows the children, ranging in age from 6 to 17 years old, in a parking lot in Aurora, where there have recently been protests over the death of a Black man stopped by police last year, KUSA-TV reported.

The video shows the 17-year-old and 12-year-old lying on their stomachs with their hands cuffed behind their backs and a 14-year-old girl lying next to the 6-year-old also on their stomachs in a parking lot next to the car. They can be heard crying and screaming as officers stand with their back to the camera. A woman on the other side of the car is shown being led away in handcuffs.
    An officer eventually helps the handcuffed 17-year-old and 12-year-old sit up but leaves them sitting with their hands behind their backs.

Police then determined they had stopped the wrong car. It had Colorado license plates but a motorcycle with the same license plate number from Montana was the vehicle that had been reported as stolen on Sunday.

Driver Brittney Gilliam, who had taken her nieces, sister and daughter out for a girls’ day at the nail salon, called the officers’ actions a case of police brutality.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I heard about that incident this morning. Is it any wonder Moscow Mitch and the GOP are adamant about making sure that measures are put in place to keep citizens from suing police departments, especially after what happened in Aurora.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Trump was interviewed by Axios and holy crap, this may have been worse than the Chris Wallace interview.

On John Lewis:
    Asked how history will remember John Lewis, Trump tells @jonathanvswan: “I don’t know...I really don’t know John Lewis. He chose not to come to our inauguration.” Asked if he found Lewis impressive, Trump says: “I can’t say one way or the other..He didn’t come to my inauguration”
    More with Lewis:
    Pressed further about whether he found John Lewis’ story impressive and what he’s done for the US, Trump says: “He was a person who devoted a lot of energy and a lot of heart to civil rights. But there were many others also.”
    With the virus and death count:
    .@jonathanvswan: “Oh, you’re doing death as a proportion of cases. I’m talking about death as a proportion of population. That’s where the U.S. is really bad. Much worse than South Korea, Germany, etc.”

@realdonaldtrump: “You can’t do that.”

Swan: “Why can’t I do that?” https://t.co/MStySfkV39
    Thiiiiiiiiiis insanity.
    On Axios interview, when told by reporter #GhislaineMaxwell is a child sex trafficker he responds,

"Big deal"

Here's the full interview.

Ultimate Member

Police then determined they had stopped the wrong car. It had Colorado license plates but a motorcycle with the same license plate number from Montana was the vehicle that had been reported as stolen on Sunday.

How could they not tell the difference between a car and motorcycle?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I wonder why rural America tends to vote republican.
    Because farmers live off government welfare and depend on all the money they get and Republicans are amongst the biggest hypocrites

Trump was interviewed by Axios and holy crap, this may have been worse than the Chris Wallace interview.

On John Lewis:

More with Lewis:

With the virus and death count:

Thiiiiiiiiiis insanity.

Here's the full interview.
    He. Is. Mentally. Ill. Has been for some time, but he's completely melting down.

In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, as well as 2018, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published profiles of the sitting U.S. House Representative from Oklahoma’s 1st Congressional District, Jim Bridenstine. We noted the first time we turned our eye to Bridenstine that he said on the floor of the House that he didn’t want to impeach the president because he felt VP Joe Biden would be more of an embarrassment. He also denies that when the Supreme Court rules something constitutional, that it actually IS then constitutional. Bridenstine’s most disgusting moment, though, was probably when he hosted a town hall and had a constituent tell him “President Obama should be executed as an enemy combatant,” and he made no attempt to dissuade her ideas, instead fueling them further by, in response, telling her the falsehoods that the Toomey-Manchin gun control bill would create a national gun registry and that the legalization of marijuana in Colorado had made the whole state overrun with organized crime. In our second look at Jim Bridenstine, we added that he has stated his desire to privatize Social Security, continues to deny the science behind climate change by saying “there’s no credible evidence CO2 levels effect the environment“,and signed onto a letter with many Congressmen demanding the GOP House work together to defund Planned Parenthood, or else they would shut down the federal government. After the 2016 elections, there was a line in the sand drawn regarding the website Breitbart News, owned by Trump campaign strategist and administration member Steve Bannon because… well, it was Alt-Right. And by Alt-Right, we mean White Nationalist. Guess who was discovered to be a paid writer at Breitbart News? Congressman Jim Bridenstine. And they say the rest of the media is “fake news”. Anyway, the Trump administration actually did, in their tradition of nominating the absolute dirt-worst people for any government post, pick Bridenstine to be the new administrator of NASA, in spite of the fact that he has an enormous track record of denying scientific facts.

On this date in 2019, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” profiled Ryan Costello, the former GOP Congressman from Pennsylvania’s 6th Congressional District from 2014-2018, who was sent to Washington at the ripe age of 38.While CNN and some tracking organizations heralded Costello for being “one of the more bipartisan members of the Republican caucus”, that still means he would vote outside of party lines less than 5% of the time. Costello voted for the GOP Tax Plan/Scam, voted to allow mentally ill veterans not have their firearms taken away through gun control laws, voted for several several 20-week Abortion Bans, and voted to defund Planned Parenthood. He should be credited, at least, for the fact that when foreign hackers tried to give him hacked information about his Democratic opponent in 2016, Costello’s campaign manager did what you’re supposed to, and notified the FBI. What we remember Ryan Costello for here at CSGOPOTD were the ridiculous accusations and whiny rants he went on during his second term in office. It seems the latest GOP “Young Gun” was feeling the squeeze after his prospective opponent for 2018 ended up being Democrat Chrissy Houlahan, and with the Blue Wave behind her, Costello got scared. So, his campaign came up with a unique strategy… to try to frame Houlahan for what he claimed were “two operatives” of Houlahan’s going to his home and threatening his wife. Which only raised questions like, “How did you know they were there on behalf of Houlahan?” As it turns out, the supposed trespassing individuals were simply a part of a normal weekend Planned Parenthood canvassing campaign to inform the public of the effect of proposed legislation on the Trump tax bill, and what it would mean for American healthcare. So if nothing else, Costello showed everyone how scared he really was. A month later, when the courts declared the gerrymandered Congressional map that Republicans wrote for themselves in Pennsylvania unconstitutional. Costello’s level-headed response was to call the courts’ order “political corruption”, and calling for the impeachment of the judges who ordered it. And, facing the prospect of *GASP* a fair election, Ryan Costello chickened out, and opted to not run for a third term in 2018. His seat obviously was flipped, and Chrissy Houlahan is now a Congresswoman, who is still not sending thugs to threaten anybody. We won’t be shocked if Ryan Costello re-emerges at some point when political fortunes might favor him, but for the time being. Thus, we’ll retire his profile at this time and take a look at another kooky Republican today instead. (Current crazy/stupid scoreboard, is now 899-45, since this was established in July 2014.)

Ron Curtis

Welcome to what is the 899th original profile here at “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day”, where we’ll be discussing Ron Curtis, a 2018 candidate for U.S. Senate who got thrashed by Sen. Mazie Hirono in the general election that year, and is now a 2020 candidate for U.S. House of Representatives for Hawaii’s 1st Congressional District. There’s oddly not a lot of details to be found about Curtis, other than he’s a retired former government contractor who is a fan of Ayn Rand (uh oh), and likes “historical movies” produced by Mel Gibson like Braveheart or the Patriot. Well… except for the other thing. His love for the QAnon conspiracy theory. And it’s one thing to buy into the conspiracy theory a little bit… it’s another thing to retweet the posts of Vincent Fusca, the individual that QAnon lunatics think is the late JFK Jr. (who in their alternate reality, faked his death and is coming out of hiding to serve as Donald Trump’s new VP candidate). He also has repeatedly shared videos from people taking the QAnon oath, and shared posts warning that “the QAnon movement must not become comatose.”

As of July 23rd of this year, Ron Curtis looked like he was already trying to explain what will be a likely loss by also sharing conspiracy theories about voter fraud by mail. Given that Hawaii’s 1st Congressional District has a +17 Democratic lean in the Cook Partisan Voting Index, it seems pretty assured that should he make it out of the GOP Primary with a win again this year that his Democratic opponent, Ed Case, will have cake walk to office so Curtis will likely be rambling on social media about that supposed “voter fraud” well into 2021.

He seems unlikely to ever have a chance of winning office.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

How could they not tell the difference between a car and motorcycle?
    Maybe those cops thought the motorcycle was a Decepticon and morphed into that car. Hey, you never know. Otherwise, we're talking about that old bugaboo of racial profiling again.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Might create a twitter burner account to tweet Trump saying child sex trafficking is no big deal to every Qanon account I can find.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!