Page 739 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 23963968972973573673773873974074174274374978983912391739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 75153

Trump refuses to call on his supporters to not get violent and not declare victory until the ballots are independently confirmed.

When Biden is asked the same question, he says: “Yes.” And then moves on and says he will support the outcome of that independent accounting, even if Trump comes out on top.

He's urging his supporters to go to polls and...I dunno...oh god...

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

... and it's over. Oh, sweet Jesus, thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Can't forget telling people to vote twice.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Basically urging voter intimidation. Wonderful. Election night is going to be a nightmare. Wouldn’t be surprised if fights and riots breaks out at some polls.

What’s the point in having two more debates?!? Trump is just going to scream and lob conspiracy theories every time. Trump supporters are probably raving about what a great job he did. Nothing is accomplished.
    Last edited by Robotman; 09-29-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    ... and it's over. Oh, sweet Jesus, thank God!
    That hurt my soul, but I'm glad I watched anyway. I might not have believed all of that if I hadn't seen it, especially at the end.

Fox News thoughts on the Debate?

Trump was very well prepared. He had some great lines. And he knew the facts especially when it came to law and order. Biden did bad by telling Trump to shut up and calling him a racist.

Though to be fair a couple of people on the network are saying what a **** show the debate was.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

From Twitter

How did #foreign interpreters manage to do their job tonight? Grimacing face
    O.K. guys I know you can't wait for #Kamala versus #Pence debate. I am sure is going to be better.
    My sister had her 10 year old go to bed and not watch, we decided it would probably be “inappropriate “
    "That was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck,"
    @jaketapper
    says. "That was the worst debate I have ever seen. It wasn't even a debate. It was a disgrace."

"That was a sh*t show,"
    @DanaBashCNN
    adds.

Okay, I'll be honest; Joe Biden wanted to come in prepared, but he got rattled, and then pissed, and throughout the night, his presentation was sloppy. The man did not want to be in the same room as Trump, and wanted to punch him at one point. His tongue got tied (he said the Green New Deal when he has said several times he opposed the Green New Deal), and ignored a few questions, but at the very least, you got to understand what he is aiming for as president and the strategy he has in office.

Trump deliberately wanted this to be a disaster. For his supporters, they're gonna cheer, 'cuz to them, he looks like a badass and were likely waiting for him to rip off his dress shirt and flex the gun boats. But, for people who wanted to see if Trump legitimately had plans for the next four years, it left you with far more questions than answers. Trump only wanted to attack Hunter Biden, and did not denounce white supremacy, or urge calm to his followers, or address his health care plan beyond "I lowered medicine prices!"

I'm giving the debate to Biden, but only because he was the one who answered the questions. I hate myself after tonight.

When the National Review is all "Maybe we shouldn't have any more debates...", that should say something.

Invincible Member

Soledad O'Brien is saying that Wallace should be ashamed but I don't think Chris is to blame. Trump purposely refused to stop interrupting and over talking Biden. There's really nothing Chris could have done beside wrestle Trump to the ground.

But yeah, next time cut those mics...

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Soledad O'Brien is saying that Wallace should be ashamed but I don't think Chris is to blame. Trump purposely refused to stop interrupting and over talking Biden. There's really nothing Chris could have done beside wrestle Trump to the ground.

Chris really did his best. He will be looked at like he lost control but I will say he really tried his best. Who can control Trump?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post

Honestly Wallace did more damage to Trump than Biden

I think that was actually a revealing debate.

Biden was a tired, old man, but fundamentally decent.

And Trump was an *******.

It's not a gamechanger, in the sense that Biden seemed knowledgeable about national issues for an hour and a half, and Trump didn't say much to persuade voters in the middle.
    Last edited by Mister Mets; 09-30-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Fox News thoughts on the Debate?

Trump was very well prepared. He had some great lines. And he knew the facts especially when it came to law and order. Biden did bad by telling Trump to shut up and calling him a racist.

Though to be fair a couple of people on the network are saying what a **** show the debate was.
    George Stephanopoulos said it's the worst debate he's ever seen.