Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Just shut up, man. We all know you don't like Biden, and... we. don't. care. You're just shitposting and you look stupid doing it.

I'm putting you on ignore because you clearly aren't going to offer anything worth reading for, at least a while. I suggest everyone else do the same. That way you can have your tantrums quietly in the corner and not disturb the adults.
    Umm, who are you referring to?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Do you really think hardcore Trumpanzees would believe their leader used them? I’m highly skeptical of that.
    The tax returns aren't just about the Trumpanzees.

From a business perspective, it will clarify once and for all, that Trump is a failed business and a major credit risk and failure, and make it harder and less justifiable from an accountant's perspective of backing him.

The oligarchs of America, and the CEOs might take a shine to Trump but they are answerable to a board of directors, to accountants, and others.

Trump's down right now and his credibility is tainted but there needs to be a sanction to ensure that he and his family will not find their way back to business.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Operation Warp Speed was a complete and utter failure. Pfizer was manufacturing vaccines last May. They had all the time they needed to make a plan to get vaccines into arms. Instead the plan was dump what we have at the State borders and let them figure it out.
    Trump was so eager to find a silver bullet, and avoid making hard decisions on anything or do any hard work, he just threw money at the thing that he thought might help. Like always. No plan, no consideration of what to do in the meantime, and only looking to create wedge-issues and disunion. It's unbelievable that we put up with it for as long as we did.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Umm, who are you referring to?
    Yeah sorry, I took all the useless words out of the quote, but then the quote didn't show up. It's edited now.

Boisterously Confused

Do you really think hardcore Trumpanzees would believe their leader used them? I’m highly skeptical of that.
    The Q-Anon disillusionment gives me some hope. But the hardcores? Yeah, you're probably right on that one.

Astonishing Member

Was this posted already?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The Q-Anon disillusionment gives me some hope. But the hardcores? Yeah, you're probably right on that one.
    Even for those like my father who stood by him for four years, it's more a "I don't really care, he's gone away. I don't need to justify my vote for his second term now."
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Operation Warp Speed was a complete and utter failure. Pfizer was manufacturing vaccines last May. They had all the time they needed to make a plan to get vaccines into arms. Instead the plan was dump what we have at the State borders and let them figure it out.
    Dump them on the states and Wal-Greens and CVS.

I wonder if Trump thought he could get them to pay him later for the nod. Because the idea of giving vaccines to pharmacies to distribute is utter stupidity.

Even if they had the people to run it, which they don't, all pharmacies are situated in areas that would create traffic nightmares and slow everything down. They should be filling in the gaps, not handling major distribution.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The tax returns aren't just about the Trumpanzees.

From a business perspective, it will clarify once and for all, that Trump is a failed business and a major credit risk and failure, and make it harder and less justifiable from an accountant's perspective of backing him.

The oligarchs of America, and the CEOs might take a shine to Trump but they are answerable to a board of directors, to accountants, and others.

Trump's down right now and his credibility is tainted but there needs to be a sanction to ensure that he and his family will not find their way back to business.
    Hell, not just that.

Who wouldn't bet money that Trump's taxes could provide information about his criminal acts and conflicts of interest?

Trump is gone, his impact is not. Release the damn things

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Trump was so eager to find a silver bullet, and avoid making hard decisions on anything or do any hard work, he just threw money at the thing that he thought might help. Like always. No plan, no consideration of what to do in the meantime, and only looking to create wedge-issues and disunion. It's unbelievable that we put up with it for as long as we did.
    If Trump did get re-elected, one has to wonder how long would it take for the US to achieve herd immunity under his continued leadership.

The thought of Trump getting re-elected alone is a scary enough thought as it is, but Trump getting re-elected and continuing his abysmal handling of the virus that has lead to over 400,000 dead and counting. That doesn’t just scare me, it freakin’ terrifies me.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    If Trump did get re-elected, one has to wonder how long would it take for the US to achieve herd immunity under his continued leadership.
    Good thing we don't have to actually think about this!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Dump them on the states and Wal-Greens and CVS.

I wonder if Trump thought he could get them to pay him later for the nod. Because the idea of giving vaccines to pharmacies to distribute is utter stupidity.

Even if they had the people to run it, which they don't, all pharmacies are situated in areas that would create traffic nightmares and slow everything down. They should be filling in the gaps, not handling major distribution.
    Most people get tgheir flu vaccines from Pharmacies. But that is so different in scale and scope that it is stupid to think they could just change them out.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I want the Tax Returns revealed for all to see.
    They've been getting close. We did find out that he paid no taxes in 10 out of 15 years. And he only paid $750 in 2015 and 2016. That should make every working class person angry to find out you probably paid more than he did.

The expansive Times report paints a picture of a businessman who was struggling to keep his businesses afloat and was reporting millions in losses even as he was campaigning for President and boasting about his financial success.
    According to the newspaper, Trump used the $427.4 million he was paid for "The Apprentice" to fund his other businesses, mostly his golf courses, and was putting more cash into his businesses than he was taking out.
    The tax information obtained by the Times also reveals Trump has been fighting the IRS for years over whether losses he claimed should have resulted in a nearly $73 million refund.
    And those golf courses aren't doing so good They lost $315 million

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hell, not just that.

Who wouldn't bet money that Trump's taxes could provide information about his criminal acts and conflicts of interest?

Trump is gone, his impact is not. Release the damn things
    Chances are Trump will literally spend his last dime to keep those tax returns buried. His bloated ego couldn’t handle rock solid proof of just how much of a failure he is as a businessman.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

The thought of Trump getting re-elected alone is a scary enough thought as it is, but Trump getting re-elected and continuing his abysmal handling of the virus that has lead to over 400,000 dead and counting. That doesn’t just scare me, it freakin’ terrifies me.
    Even worse, Trump turning a second term into a four year revenge tour against those he considers enemies, which is just about the whole damn world.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!