Despite being one of the impacted people in the state, I'm sure this post will be ignored/handwved away by the usual suspects.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    How is it deflection?

You (or any conservative really) have yet to explain why this is an issue.
    Deflection? Count how many replies have "Trump" "republicans" or "Conservatives" in them....when none of those three have anything to do with Hunter or Joe Biden.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The child's mother used this term, it's a quote. Looks like the Bidens allowed their son to work out his business. He doesn't come off looking good, but again, this is the weak sauce people are attacking the Bidens over.

Does the article say where the mother reached out to the Bidens and they rebuffed her? Does it say when they publicly "disowned" the child? You Trumpers are really funny sometimes.
    Kirby, check your liberal paper of record this past weekend (I know you don't read the Post) for the article where it reports staffers at the White House have been told to say Joe and Jill have six grandchildren instead of seven. Not good enough? You tube Joe at the Easter Egg roll in April where he tells the kids "I have six grandchildren, I love them all, I talk to each one every day" Biden Family values...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Even if Hunter denied his daughter how in any way does that reflect on President Biden.
    He and Jill deny their granddaughter even exists.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Has ONE thing Trump has done outraged you? Just ONE thing?
    Quite a few things actually, but Trump isn't the topic. Well, for all of you he is regardless of the issue. I did enjoy that peace and prosperity we had under him though....

Guys like Spidey always come out of the woodwork when they think they have something that they can 'own the libs' with. It's as predictable as it is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Quite a few things actually, but Trump isn't the topic. Well, for all of you he is regardless of the issue. I did enjoy that peace and prosperity we had under him though....
    Biden Has Trump Beat When It Comes To The U.S. Economy. So Why Isn’t He Getting Credit?
    Last edited by Kirby101; 07-04-2023 at 06:41 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

He and Jill deny their granddaughter even exists.
    But how does that effect his ability to be president? It doesnt. Like anohter poster said. I didnt vote for him because he is grandfather of the year. But because of how he would do as president. Just like the GOD did not care what a horrible person Trump was but because of how he would do as president.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Deflection? Count how many replies have "Trump" "republicans" or "Conservatives" in them....when none of those three have anything to do with Hunter or Joe Biden.
    And what does Hunter Biden have to do with the nation as a whole? Why should we care?

BANNED

The only "good" number economically he has are the jobs and I think many people see those as something that is happening simply because we are getting past the COVID years. Many see the jobs as being "returned" rather than "created". Inflation is still high and many people blame Biden's policies, from more COVID money, to green energy and DEI mandates, to attempting to have taxpayers payoff student debt for it , actual wages, even though they are going up, still have less buying power than under Trump.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    But how does that effect his ability to be president? It doesnt. Like anohter poster said. I didnt vote for him because he is grandfather of the year. But because of how he would do as president. Just like the GOD did not care what a horrible person Trump was but because of how he would do as president.
    That said, you really have no basis to criticize anyone who votes for Trump or any other GOP candidate. You are exactly the same as you claim them to be, character doesn't factor into your decision

Anyone missing the "Peace and Prosperity" the nation had under Trump can have it back at any moment - go back to sleep because those things only existed in your dreams. In fact based reality, we had a recession and rioting police officers firing tear gas into protests that were largely peaceful until that point. Only 7% of the BLM protests resulted in violence. That study is from 2020, so it only covers up to mid-August of that year.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    And what does Hunter Biden have to do with the nation as a whole? Why should we care?
    Regarding the specific issue of Hunter abandoning his daughter, it probably wouldn't matter much at all if there weren't other things still in flux regarding him and possibly Joe. Those things have yet to be resolved and may or may not matter.

Just one note though - there really is no reason Joe and Jill should not acknowledge their granddaughter. It's what would be best for the child and even though it shouldn't factor in, it would be best for him politically as well.

That said, you really have no basis to criticize anyone who votes for Trump or any other GOP candidate. You are exactly the same as you claim them to be, character doesn't factor into your decision
    I never cared that TRump cheated on his wives. I dont care that is between he and his wives. Not me. I care he paid illegal money to cover it up. I care about his racist homo/transphobic policies, I care about him supporting treason on the 6th and keeping classified documents. Those are things that effect his ability to be president. Not cheating on his wives, not how he handles his relationships with his kids or grand kids. How a man interacts with his family is not my business. And it should be no ones outside the family.
    Last edited by babyblob; 07-04-2023 at 07:08 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Anyone missing the "Peace and Prosperity" the nation had under Trump can have it back at any moment - go back to sleep because those things only existed in your dreams. In fact based reality, we had a recession and rioting police officers firing tear gas into protests that were largely peaceful until that point. Only 7% of the BLM protests resulted in violence. That study is from 2020, so it only covers up to mid-August of that year.
    "largely peaceful = a little pregnant"