Page 816 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 31671676680681281381481581681781881982082686691613161816 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    What question should have been asked that would have helped swing voters make up their minds?
    Given 2 Supreme Court justices have just recently discussed overturning Obergefell v. Hodges, what would you tell gay couples that your administration will do regarding their unions?

Glad I could help take you to Imaginationland for that.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Harris definitely won. Pence did a good job but he was hamstrung from the start. He had the job of claiming a president who said it was all a hoax actually informed the people in a timely manner and hasn't lied when his lies are recorded constantly. He had to constantly spout misinformation and lies himself.

I just hope it affects the swing voters because nothing is going to change the "minds" of the Trump personality cult.
    Yep.

It’s so sad that the crazy Rep cultists who watch Fox News claiming Pence honestly out debated here tonight. *Youtube garbarge*

Honestly I am not a party person but a visited who gives a ****. Just calling it as I see it.

It was a Harris win.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 10-07-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Nah, that was an actual fly.

But it didn't take long for the conspiracies to start.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Nah, that was an actual fly.

But it didn't take long for the conspiracies to start.
    I figured that was just an attempt at humor, although I'm sure some of the far right crowd will take it seriously.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Harris definitely won. Pence did a good job but he was hamstrung from the start. He had the job of claiming a president who said it was all a hoax actually informed the people in a timely manner and hasn't lied when his lies are recorded constantly. He had to constantly spout misinformation and lies himself.

I just hope it affects the swing voters because nothing is going to change the "minds" of the Trump personality cult.
    From what I saw Pence's job was basically to repeat prepared GOP talking points, blatantly lie, and just ignore any attempt to call him on the latter.
    And he did that well, with the efficiency of a tape recorder. Which is probably why he doesn't have the fan following of his boss. Terrible job to have though.

Mighty Member

Wow! From what I watched Pence actually won that debate, he must be so terrified of his Fuhrer that he gave it all he got lol.

Fingers crossed for Biden & Kamala 2020, not to stick my nose in another countries business, but Trump has got to go!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    What question should have been asked that would have helped swing voters make up their minds?
    About that...

I would not be surprised if the Qspiracy people are accusing the fly of being a Deep State operative.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I figured that was just an attempt at humor, although I'm sure some of the far right crowd will take it seriously.
    Not the type of humor I would expect from Rand Paul.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would not be surprised if the Qspiracy people are accusing the fly of being a Deep State operative.
    Should Pence eventually test Covid positive, it will have been the doing of that darn fly.

No telling who will actually have been behind dispatching it though.

Waking up to BBC morning news...

The Donald’s “Catching Covid was a blessing from God” utterance is widely covered.

Obviously playing to Christians.

This sort of thing really baffles me. Surely even the 8 year old kids have worked out by now that the Donald’s Christian belief is a complete fake?

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Waking up to BBC morning news...

The Donald’s “Catching Covid was a blessing from God” utterance is widely covered.

Obviously playing to Christians.

This sort of thing really baffles me. Surely even the 8 year old kids have worked out by now that the Donald’s Christian belief is a complete fake?
    Bizarrely Trump has somehow managed to style himself as a messiah figure, a messiah that tells his followers who it's okay to hate. Which is really all certain perversions of faith are looking for.

Astonishing Member

I’m kind of curious if there is another debate to see how a post-positive COVID-19 diagnosis Trump does. I have to imagine he’d be more erratic and incoherent than the last debate.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

That didn’t take long.

https://store.joebiden.com/truth-ove...s-fly-swatter/

935C480A-E624-4D3E-B978-BB3AFBE3E4DA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    I’m kind of curious if there is another debate to see how a post-positive COVID-19 diagnosis Trump does. I have to imagine he’d be more erratic and incoherent than the last debate.
    Plan the debate so it happens as he’s coming down from all the steroids.