Page 795 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579179279379479579679779879980584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    So... apparently, Regeneron, the company that developed the “antibody cocktail” Trump took uses fetal stem cells in their research.

I’m too lazy to look this up tonight. Anyone else hear about this?
    Here's a tweet to that effect.

https://twitter.com/AryaKicksButt/st...10063497629698
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post

One of the responses is from somebody that says they are an OB nurse and that stems cells are often collected from cord blood collected at birth.
    Regeneron’s own website mentions that they use stem cell research...I don’t know if the Donald has indicated he’s against it...but let’s face it many of us adjust our opinions if our necks are on the “chopping board”. (I will certainly own up to doing that myself on a couple of occasions).

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post

One of the responses is from somebody that says they are an OB nurse and that stems cells are often collected from cord blood collected at birth.
    That has always been my understanding, that the cells come from umbilical cords, sometimes placenta, that otherwise would be discarded after birth.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Trump, who survived Covid because he got the best and most expensive medical treatment in the world, a treatment that most Covid victims could not even begin to afford, now compares Covid to having the flu.

Dr. Fauci warns it may not be over yet because many people relapse by around eight days.

I have no doubt Trump will use this to claim Biden is avoiding debating him if Biden refuses to stand in person with a "man" infected with the Coronavirus.
    Power with Girl is better.

Yeeeeah. Trump hasn't survived Covid yet. It's literally been less than a week. He likely will survive it, but that's not something that's come to pass yet.

Ultimate Member

If I were Biden, I'd bring my own screen and make sure the secret service agents are instructed to keep Trump away at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    He's still infectious, it's not safe to be in the same room as him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    If I were Biden, I'd bring my own screen and make sure the secret service agents are instructed to keep Trump away at all times.
    If I were Biden, I'd call for a virtual debate.

Trump is hoping to kill Biden pure and simple, infect the bug on to him.

If Biden comes down with Covid on or near election day, it would hurt him, both physically and also electorally.

I actually think Trump is intentionally hoping to spread the virus around Washington in the hope that Democrat politicians get it.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member

Latest polls seem to indicate Biden is really pulling away from Trump after the last debate.

This is even taking into account the fact that pollsters have adjusted for a possible "secret" Trump vote.

Barring any shenanigans and voter suppression, I don't see how Trump wins this.

The right to vote in a free and fair election is one of the foundations of American democracy. The leaders of the #FBI, @CISAgov, @NCSCgov, and @NSAgov want you to know how their organizations work together to protect your voice—no matter how you cast your vote.
    Twitter and Video Link

This is the most normal, rational, and reassuring thing to come out of government since Trump took office. Bravo to Chris Wray and the others for taking the risk and putting this out.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Make him put his money where his mouth is. Ask him right at the beginning to pledge before God that he will tell the absolute truth during the debate.

The White House has a full medical staff and facilities. He's effectively moving from one hospital to another.
    People keep saying that. But it's also an ancient building with a rat problem (not talking of Trump in this instance). You don't have the opportunity to change the air pressure in rooms to reduce the spread of aerosols. You don't have any kind of specialized doctor available in less than 10 minutes.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Latest polls seem to indicate Biden is really pulling away from Trump after the last debate.

This is even taking into account the fact that pollsters have adjusted for a possible "secret" Trump vote.

Barring any shenanigans and voter suppression, I don't see how Trump wins this.
    It's interesting to look at that trend in the battle ground states. Big regional differences.

In Florida, Biden is essentially holding steady while support for Trump is CRATERING.

In Pennsylvania, Trump is holding steady, while Biden's support is going through the roof as, I guess, undecided voters finally decide and choose him.

In Michigan, Biden is slowly drifting up and Trump slowly drifting down.

In Arizona, both are trending upwards with near parallel lines, indicating that undecided voters are about evenly divided as they become decided voters, so Biden's lead is holding steady.
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 10-06-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Ultimate Member

https://news.yahoo.com/shaun-lucas-t...140302907.html

A white police officer in the US state of Texas has been arrested and charged with murder, following the death on Saturday of a black man who was reportedly trying to break up a fight.

The officer, Shaun Lucas, is accused of killing 31-year-old Jonathan Price.

Witnesses and a lawyer for Price's family said he had stepped in to try to stop a man assaulting a woman at a petrol station in Wolfe City.

They say he was Tasered, then shot and killed.