Page 477 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3774274674734744754764774784794804814875275779771477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Trump was interviewed by Axios and holy crap, this may have been worse than the Chris Wallace interview.

On John Lewis:

More with Lewis:

With the virus and death count:

Thiiiiiiiiiis insanity.

Here's the full interview.
    That was...something else. He’s such a raving loon it’s scary. Still claiming that he’s done more for African Americans than any other president “except maybe Lincoln.”

On US COVID deaths: “We’re last, meaning we’re first.”

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Might create a twitter burner account to tweet Trump saying child sex trafficking is no big deal to every Qanon account I can find.
    That would be pretty damn funny. But it does sound like he was in mid sentence still talking about people making a “big deal” over his wishing her well. Trump couldn’t even say Epstein’s name. I wish the interviewer would have reminded Trump that he was close friends with Epstein.
    Last edited by Robotman; 08-04-2020 at 09:24 AM.

This grim footage of the Beirut explosion is horrifying and beyond disturbing.

It doesn't look like a fireworks explosion. It looks more like a munitions explosion.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-04-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

It doesn't look like a fireworks explosion. It looks more like a munitions explosion.
    The explosion looked like someone detonated a device. I'm hoping it was a freak accident and not something malicious, but given the region & the area of the city...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    Black people existing is a threat to white people’s lives.
    Correction

CERTAIN black folks existing is a threat.

Notice who they NEVER bother....the folks who make Chiraq Chiraq. The hardcore thugs and criminals.

Show me the Karen or Darren who will get in the face of Tyshawn Lee or Derrion Albert's killers? They go after who at worst will cost them a job not their lives.

Trump just shot his whole Vote By Mail is Bad gambit to heck with this Tweet

Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True. Florida’s Voting system has been cleaned up (we defeated Democrats attempts at change), so in Florida I encourage all to request a Ballot & Vote by Mail!
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Democrats don't need any so-called "Deep State" as right wing nutjobs call it to **** over Trump. He does an absolutely stellar job of that all by himself whenever he opens his mouth or takes to Twitter. And this messterpiece is easily one of his very best attempts at shooting himself in both feet.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That was...something else. He’s such a raving loon it’s scary. Still claiming that he’s done more for African Americans than any other president “except maybe Lincoln.”

On US COVID deaths: “We’re last, meaning we’re first.”

That would be pretty damn funny. But it does sound like he was in mid sentence still talking about people making a “big deal” over his wishing her well. Trump couldn’t even say Epstein’s name. I wish the interviewer would have reminded Trump that he was close friends with Epstein.
    The bot networks are strong.

I posted the link to like 5 discussions, and 10 minutes later twitter had gotten so many complaints about the account it was put in timeout for the next twelve hours. Kind of scary.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Police then determined they had stopped the wrong car. It had Colorado license plates but a motorcycle with the same license plate number from Montana was the vehicle that had been reported as stolen on Sunday.

How could they not tell the difference between a car and motorcycle?
    Maybe they thought transforming a motorcycle into a car was yet another power of the magical Black man.

I'm hearing that it was some kind of munitions depot. No word yet on why it exploded, though with the state of things in Beirut right now, it could be a horrible accident.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just saw the footage. Christ! That was frightening on steroids! What the hell was down there? Grain silos? Fuel farms? Ammo storage? No freaking way that was a fireworks blast. My heart goes out to any firefighters, police or other first responder at ground zero, they must've been vaporized in the explosion, in fact, anyone within a square mile of the blast was probably burned or worse.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just saw the footage. Christ! That was frightening on steroids! What the hell was down there? Grain silos? Fuel farms? Ammo storage? No freaking way that was a fireworks blast. My heart goes out to any firefighters, police or other first responder at ground zero, they must've been vaporized in the explosion, in fact, anyone within a square mile of the blast was probably burned or worse.
    They cleared the area and are only reporting injuries so far. No missing persons at the time. Hopefully it stays that way. Have you seen the video from the port?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Here's some videos of the aftermath.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/04/89896...tering-windows
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Trump can't pronounce Yosemite.

Ah yes. Like one of my favorite cartoon characters Yo-sem-ite Sam.

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

who cares if Trump can’t pronounce Yosemite?

millions of people are being evicted

thousands of people are dying every day from COVID-19

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They cleared the area and are only reporting injuries so far. No missing persons at the time. Hopefully it stays that way. Have you seen the video from the port?
    I heard at least 25 dead.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!