Cordie Williams
    Welcome to what is the 1128th original profile here at “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day”, where we’ll be profiling Cordie Williams, a 2022 candidate for U.S. Senate in California, who refers to himself with the honorific “doctor” because he’s a chiropractor. More importantly, Williams is yet another Republican who’s running for office in spite of having supported the Qanon conspiracy theory publicly, having on occasion, claimed Democrats were demons and that they were leading the American populace to “Auschwitz-style furnaces”.

Just at the point during the Covid-19 pandemic where vaccines were being offered to the public in December of 2020, Cordie Williams was giving an opening speech at a Trump rally and, unprompted, declared that if anyone tried to vaccinate his children, he’d put a Glock to their forehead and pull the trigger.

Y’know, a normal reaction to that sort of medical breakthrough being made to save lives.

After the failed coup attempt on January 6th, 2022, Williams did not respond well to his party failing to set up authoritarian rule, and he put out a video online calling for outright civil war. He has his own merry little band of militia cohorts/domestic terrorists known as the “1776 Forever Free”, seen here posing while a portion of their ranks flash white supremacist hand gestures.

Now, sure, most of his online discourse is retweeting people like Marjorie Taylor-Greene, or bristling at the leadership of Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, but sometimes he creates straw man arguments for himself to pretend he’s smarter than liberals while he rages about special edition versions of Skittles.

Exactly the sort of important focus you want a Senator to have.

After reading all the above far-right lunacy, you’re probably thinking, “This guy’s never going to be taken seriously by anyone, especially in California…”

Funny story… the California GOP haven’t distanced themselves from him, and he’s got the support of Republican State Senators like Shannon Grove. Williams actually had about equal fundraising to the second place finisher in the GOP Primary, Mark Meuser, and got about 7% of the vote.

While he might be unlikely to ever win a state-wide office in a state as blue as California… if he tried to run in a Republican-leaning district, this maniac could potentially end up in the U.S. House. Because nobody in the California GOP seems to mind that they have a potentially violent, paranoid, conspiracy theorist that they’re continuing to elevate within their ranks.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Is it really? Remember, we’re talking about Trump for whom NO scheme is too underhanded, too unscrupulous, or too insane for him to pull. Trump buried his ex-wife on his golf course as part of a goddamn tax dodge, what do you think he WOULDN’T do?
    Yeah, I get it, but unless there's rock solid proof that docs have been hidden in his ex wife's coffin, then let's not go digging up caskets. There's many places where docs can be hidden, if needed.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Yeah, I get it, but unless there's rock solid proof that docs have been hidden in his ex wife's coffin, then let's not go digging up caskets. There's many places where docs can be hidden, if needed.
    Sure, won’t argue that. But, at this point in the game, Trump can no longer be given the benefit of the doubt and might just be crazy enough to pull that sort of stunt. Put a gun to my head and demand an opinion, I’d have to say Trump wouldn’t do something THAT obvious, but, others would fervently believe he did.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sure, won’t argue that. But, at this point in the game, Trump can no longer be given the benefit of the doubt and might just be crazy enough to pull that sort of stunt. Put a gun to my head and demand an opinion, I’d have to say Trump wouldn’t do something THAT obvious, but, others would fervently believe he did.
    I guess we'll find out (or not) but he did have plenty of time, too much time, to work out what to do with the documents, including making full digital copies etc.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

That "we are all domestic terrorists" banner from CPAC a few days ago is hitting differently today.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    "Grave" concerns.
    Get it?
    And, on the second one, "Raise Grave". Yikes

And, on the second one, "Raise Grave". Yikes
    And of course, I'm now thinking of Zombie Apocalypses.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    And of course, I'm now thinking of Zombie Apocalypses.
    Save us, Zombie Ivana!

She was cremated, so looking at what is in the coffin would not be out of bounds.

Which brings up the question of this tax dodge, can he claim it a cemetery when it's not a real grave, just a buried empty casket with a marker?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

F*** me, he just hosted the Saudis at his golf course for the LIV tournament weeks ago.

Again, this is speculation but... did the FBI/DOJ move as fast as they did to recover the material from Mar-a-Lago because they have intel that Trump was dangling it with a price tag at this event?

I know, I know. This sounds like it would be the dumbest, most obviously corrupt crime and threat to national security... but Trump's path to doing the wrong thing is almost always a straight line.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEurope View Post
    That "we are all domestic terrorists" banner from CPAC a few days ago is hitting differently today.
    It do kinda be like that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    She was cremated, so looking at what is in the coffin would not be out of bounds.

Which brings up the question of this tax dodge, can he claim it a cemetery when it's not a real grave, just a buried empty casket with a marker?
    That's a question of if the state of NJ decides to challenge him on his shifty-ass tax dodge, and take him to court over that fact. Do "memorials" with no remains in them count as graves in a cemetery?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Trump said after all that he will not oppose the unsealing of the warrant. And in fact will push for its immediate release.

I wonder if he will follow through or if this turns into a case of his lawyers fighting it and him saying

"Hey I wanted to unseal it. But I was told I couldnt."

Because as of last night there were reports that his team was meeting with lawyers to fight the unsealing.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Trump said after all that he will not oppose the unsealing of the warrant. And in fact will push for its immediate release.

I wonder if he will follow through or if this turns into a case of his lawyers fighting it and him saying

"Hey I wanted to unseal it. But I was told I couldnt."

Because as of last night there were reports that his team was meeting with lawyers to fight the unsealing.
    Trying to figure out the ramifications in this game of legal wrangling between Trump’s lawyers and and the DOJ would make Stephen Hawking’s head spin. I damn well know I’m puzzled.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

These warrants and the attachments (inventory) are usually very vague, according to the CNN Legal Analyst Elie Honig. They typically say stuff like "X boxes with documents", rather than "X boxes with documents containing classified information about US nuclear weapon capabilities, including locations and codes"