Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

An update on "Faintgate":

A caring husband, after his wife fainted, would've summoned an ambulance or rushed her to the nearest hospital, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not our buddy Rollan! Okay, there's no timestamp for this picture to determine how long it had been after she collapsed, but Roberts has the little lady in a chair off to the side as he continued his speech. So much compassion for his beloved spouse! Meanwhile, here's some inescapably juicy symbolism in this picture with Roberts' wife literally being...BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT (her heels were next to the flag that fell on her). Yo, WBE, I doubt you'll need to do a profile on this loser because I don't think he's long for the spotlight, but, I leave that to your discretion.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-27-2023 at 06:45 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Does he know that Bitcoin isn't a real coin?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

To be fair, the bill pushes to make payment to food and vending machines contractors with cryptocurrency.

It’s not for the actual vending machines to use them. That’s what I got from the actual language of the bill.

Either way, seeing how cryptocurrency has collapsed badly it’s extremely dubious for Cruz to suggest something like this at this time.

Think about this. Cruz is suggesting that the US stop using the dollar for payments. If a Dem had suggested this, he would be attacked as an anti-American traitor. But IOKIYAR,
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Think about this. Cruz is suggesting that the US stop using the dollar for payments. If a Dem had suggested this, he would be attacked as an anti-American traitor. But IOKIYAR,
    THIS.

Ted Cruz believes in the United States so much, he trusts failing crypto over the dollar.

GTFO with that nonsense and back to Cancun.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    There's also a Santos story out where they found a Facebook comment he made in 2010 where he LOL'ed about killing Jews. But it's okay because he's Jewish. Or... Jew-ish.

And another story about him being a terrible roommate, and kicking a roommate out and keeping that guy's IKEA furniture.

I mean, the "falsifying the name of your campaign treasurer" one is definitely a crime. The anti-Semitism is "holy crap" appalling, but legal. And the last one... he's just a predatory jerk, but we knew that based on stealing the money for a veterans' dogs' surgery.
    The CNN interview with Santos ex bf back in Brazil was actually fascinating. I mean he painted a clear picture that this guy was a thieving fraud his entire adult life. I would be absolutely shocked if there wasn't some criminal fraud he can be prosecuted for. He is a habitual, unabashed liar. And it has actually "worked" in that it got him to be a member of the U.S. Congress. Yes the lies are coming out but this type of fraud as evidenced with his defiant non answers and whataboutism with reporters he thinks it will all blow over and the GOP will have his back because they desperately need him right now.

You got it a bit wrong. The idea is that vending machines would have to accept crypto rather than that the ugly currency these can accept would be Crypto.

There was a typo in the summary.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    You got it a bit wrong. The idea is that vending machines would have to accept crypto rather than that the ugly currency these can accept would be Crypto.
    What are you trying to say?

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    What are you trying to say?
    That George Washington was not exactly a come-hither beauty.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

THIS.

Ted Cruz believes in the United States so much, he trusts failing crypto over the dollar.

One of those crypto whiz kids (his name eludes me) was arrested after it turned out his company was one huge Ponzi scheme, if memory serves. Hell, he had even conned an NBA team into naming their arena after his company. And Teddy Boy wants the country to hitch their financial star to nonsense like that? PLEASE!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    One of those crypto whiz kids (his name eludes me) was arrested after it turned out his company was one huge Ponzi scheme, if memory serves. Hell, he had even conned an NBA team into naming their arena after his company. And Teddy Boy wants the country to hitch their financial star to nonsense like that? PLEASE!
    I know who you mean. Sam something. Some Sideshow Bob looking "boy genius," who lived his life like a character from a Mike Judge sitcom. When will people realize that crypto is a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I know who you mean. Sam something. Some Sideshow Bob looking "boy genius," who lived his life like a character from a Mike Judge sitcom. When will people realize that crypto is a scam?

You would be thinking of Sam Bankman-Fried of FTX.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

You would be thinking of Sam Bankman-Fried of FTX.
    It's surprising how many financial scandals involve a fried bank man.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    To be fair, the bill pushes to make payment to food and vending machines contractors with cryptocurrency.

It’s not for the actual vending machines to use them. That’s what I got from the actual language of the bill.

Either way, seeing how cryptocurrency has collapsed badly it’s extremely dubious for Cruz to suggest something like this at this time.
    THIS.

I think the failing crypto is why Ted Cruz even wanted the bill - to get out of having to pay food contractors real money.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Again...

The dope that shot himself in the hand at the range by pointing a laser site at his own hand?

He was never a responsible gun owner in the first place.
    So, these people are in a position to do something and my argument can at worst will not affect the situation at all.

That's before you get to that he has right around "Zero..." to do with the root causes of the mass shootings that are taking place.
    There are dishonest people and politicians using the narrative that banning certain guns and enacting certain laws is unfair to “responsible” gun owners. This hinders progress towards those goals.
    Every gun owner classifies themselves as “responsible” up to the point they show they aren’t or bad luck intervenes. Responsibility is a human character trait and as such is unreliable and impossible to define. There is no metric of responsibility so it can’t be measured or quantified. It’s an arbitrary label people are using help free them of responsibility.
    The politicians who have ability to enact bans and laws don’t care for the opinions or votes of left-leaning people who want such things enacted. They do care for the opinions and votes of 2nd amendment supporters and gun owners.
    Those 2nd amendment supporters and gun owners despite labeling themselves “responsible” don’t seem motivated to enact bans or laws.
    Since they aren’t inclined and aren’t actively doing anything to help now, my pointing out the fallibility of these people will not change their behavior. At worst they will simply continue to do nothing. At best, it may help dispel the idea of there being two classes of ownership which provides an excuse to shirk responsibility.
    So, these people are in a position to do something but choose not to and my pointing out their fallibility will either not affect them or give them a different perspective. What it does not do is make me “part of the problem”.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 01-27-2023 at 11:48 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe