Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I don't know why but I'm surprised you agree with me on that.

Worse, it caused people like Nancy Pelosi to claim it was not a call for violence which immediately caused Conservatives to point out that the Dems are doing the same thing they say the Republicans did when, in both cases, it was blatantly an incitation to violence.
    Fox news ran with this, Goin gong on about how two faced the Dems are with her saying that and how they will never stop the Black Lives Matter Rioters or Antifa. Even today after he verdict the Fox reporter on the scene who was walking through the crowd pointed out a couple of people he said were clearly Antifa and that goes to show the mind set of the crowd thanks to Walters.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Guilty on all charges!
    There should have never ever have been a doubt given the score of witnesses, and video from multiple angles of the murder.

But it was a black man and a white cop, so we had reason to wonder.

Justice has been served.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Don't get me started on Waters! That fucking hag potentially gave Chauvin's lawyers an opening with her horribly misguided, ill-timed and stupid as hell comments.
    Hmmp, it was a bit reckless but at the end of the day I'm glad she did it. If for nothing else it made all the red-asses instantly hold up a comparison to Trump and his shitbird all-stars showing on 01/06. OH! So now the pro-maga leadership is not just playing stupid, that was a blatant piece of willful ignorance that showed it's head after Waters spoke out.

Chauvin was the lowest of **** fruit though and his defense was terrible because there's only so much lipstick and make-up on pig you can do. Odd turn of phrase there. It ain't over.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I do love the lawyer on Fox News. he was asked why Chauvin was convicted when so many other cops have not been. He said this was the first case of a cop clearly breaking the law and doing harm that was on video.

I guess they never talked about the King beating in Law School.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Terrible people continue to be terrible people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...issouri-house/

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Terrible people continue to be terrible people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...issouri-house/
    But only the Dems are pedos right?

Ex-officer Chauvin won't serve a full sentence in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Sentencing hasn't begun yet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

And because of course this happened today around the same time the verdict was being read, a 15 year old black girl in Ohio called the police because she was being attacked. She was holding a knife because she was having to defend herself. So of course the police rolled on up and immediately shot and killed her.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Given the crime, he will be held until sentencing.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    In fairness if it's an initial report they might not have had all of the facts or only what was given by the police. I'd rather mistakes from lack of information than mistakes through reckless speculation, even if it happens to turn out to be correct (and given the situation of a white cop killing a black citizen odds are sadly pretty good it is what you'd imagine it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I agree. I'm not sure if there's enough for a mistrial (after the Waters nonsense) later on in the year when the heat's died down a bit, but I guarantee that even if he does serve time it will be severely reduced and he'll be free far more quickly than he should be. Sadly by then another case (or dozens of cases) of black citizens being killed by the police will be in the news, and they can (relatively) quietly let him off the hook.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    I agree. I'm not sure if there's enough for a mistrial (after the Waters nonsense) later on in the year when the heat's died down a bit, but I guarantee that even if he does serve time it will be severely reduced and he'll be free far more quickly than he should be. Sadly by then another case (or dozens of cases) of black citizens being killed by the police will be in the news, and they can (relatively) quietly let him off the hook.
    I doubt he'll be "let off the hook". Chances are excellent Chauvin will NEVER don a badge and be a cop again, no police force in the country will touch him with a ten foot nightstick. As for Chauvin's prison term, I'd set it at five years max, probably spent in isolation from the rest of the population for his own safety, even then, there's no guarantee he'll survive his term, there's bound to be bruthas eager to end him out of revenge for George Floyd.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 04-20-2021 at 07:15 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I doubt he'll be "let off the hook". Chances are excellent Chauvin will NEVER don a badge and be a cop again, no police force in the country will touch him with a ten foot nightstick. As for Chauvin's prison term, I'd set it at five years max, probably spent in isolation from the rest of the population for his own safety, even then, there's no guarantee he'll survive his term, there's bound to be bruthas eager to end him out of revenge for George Floyd.
    Even in Pc it will be hard for other PC people to get to him. At least in my prison it was like that.

They had two levels of PC. One where they had two people per cell and one where they was one person per cell and he was kept away from everyone pretty much at all times.
    Last edited by babyblob; 04-20-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    And because of course this happened today around the same time the verdict was being read, a 15 year old black girl in Ohio called the police because she was being attacked. She was holding a knife because she was having to defend herself. So of course the police rolled on up and immediately shot and killed her.

They had to get their revenge. Send a cop to jail kill a black person. It matches up right?
    Last edited by babyblob; 04-20-2021 at 08:04 PM.