Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    And I am laughing so hard at Fox news and Trumpers bitching about the integrity of American Institutions being at stake right now. And how could anyone be so happy with American institutions being drug through the mud and put into question like this.

And they are making a huge deal of the raid not being announced.

Last time I checked most FBI raids are not announced.
    Conservatives threw a hissing fit about the Supreme Court leak.

The only ones being fooled are people who still believe in Santa Fox.

There were 10 protestors outside of Mar A Lago protesting the FBI while this is going on.

How long Before Trump talks about the hundreds and hundreds of people who showed up in support of him?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

We are already hearing that. If I had a nickle for every time Fox News has said it since the story Broke I would be so rich AOC would want 80 percent of my money,
    LOL!!! That was good.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Jeff Clark on Fox news talking about how the FBI is out of control. The DOJ is a weapon of Biden who is attacking political opponents. The Deep Administrative State. Congress and When Trump becomes president again they need to reform the whole DOJ>
    that the current F.B.I director was installed by bonespurs copelord himself, is kinda the sweet cherry on top of the beautiful maga meltdown.

Slow News day - We crap on Tom Cruise and Trump gets raided.

I think if we crack wise on Vin Diesel Trumps ass may be in jail by the end of the week.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

There were 10 protestors outside of Mar A Lago protesting the FBI while this is going on.

How long Before Trump talks about the hundreds and hundreds of people who showed up in support of him?
    More people watched the Elvis movie with me, more than a month after it came out.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I think if we crack wise on Vin Diesel Trumps ass may be in jail by the end of the week.
    I’ll lead off: Fast & Furious is crap and Vin has all the acting chops of a manikin.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

i loved Eric Trump on Fox News yelling about how this is Banana Republic Antics and we dont do this in America.

Astonishing Member

Apparently conflicts with Vin Diesel made Justin Lin drop being the director of the next Fast and Furious movie.

Amusingly Lin's next gig is still supposed to be another over the top movie starring a bald hero (One-Punch Man).

Jeff Clark on Fox news talking about how the FBI is out of control. The DOJ is a weapon of Biden who is attacking political opponents. The Deep Administrative State. Congress and When Trump becomes president again they need to reform the whole DOJ>
    Marjorie Taylor-Green is calling to defund the FBI. The irony is delicious.

And Civil War is trending on Twitter right now, and I'm not talking about the Marvel Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’ll lead off: Fast & Furious is crap and Vin has all the acting chops of a manikin.
    Hey now! No need to insult Kim Cattrall! Just say Vin Diesel has the acting chops of a tree.

Statement from Marco Rubio

Using government power to persecute political opponents is something we have seen many times from 3rd world Marxist dictatorships

But never before in America

After todays raid on Mar A Lago what do you think the left plans to use those 87,000 new IRS agents for?

The FBI isn’t doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic Churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices

But they find time to raid Mar A Lago

i wonder how many GOP are bitching in public but are doing a happy dance in Private because this may damage Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They better find something substantial otherwise we're going to hear "witch hunt right before the midterms!" ad nauseam.
    To get a judge to sign off on a raid against an ex-president every last I must be dotted and every single T must be crossed. The FBI probably needed enough evidence in advance to convince a jury of death penalty protesters to get the rope themselves.

Supposedly some of the stuff the FBI recovered is so classified that the summary is above Top Secret.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Cry more, to sum it up.

Trump should have built doors as good as his scam border wall and better than what the elementary prison schools are supposed to have against school shooters, he should have prayed more, and he should have been the bestest good guy with a gun that ever gunned (assuming we're only supposed to attack Biden's age but not Trump's).

Statement from Marco Rubio

Using government power to persecute political opponents is something we have seen many times from 3rd world Marxist dictatorships

But never before in America

After todays raid on Mar A Lago what do you think the left plans to use those 87,000 new IRS agents for?

The FBI isn’t doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic Churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices

But they find time to raid Mar A Lago
    From Kevin McCarthy:

I've seen enough.

The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization.

When Republicans take back the House, we will conduct immediate oversight of this department, follow the facts, and leave no sine unturned.

Attorney General Garland, preserve your documents and clear your calendar.
    Kari Lake is saying when she's elected Governor, she'll have Arizona secede from the Union.