Page 146 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 46961361421431441451461471481491501561962466461146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 75153
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Not in the slightest. And I seriously doubt that was one time thing. At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut, I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s a plan for white supremacists to infiltrate peaceful protests from coast to coast for the singular purpose to raise hell and leave blacks stuck with the blame for the chaos that follows.
    There's a lot of people who were involved in the Mike Brown protests that had witnessed firsthand shady white men intentionally breaking windows and throwing **** to rile up the police. Hell, there are vids on Twitter right now showing shady white dudes breaking into stores with black protesters yelling at them to stop.

EDIT: Just stumbled across this and that loud bang you heard was my irony meter nuking itself. https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1266852547890839552
    Last edited by Kal-El Summers; 05-30-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    There's a lot of people who were involved in the Mike Brown protests that had witnessed firsthand shady white men intentionally breaking windows and throwing **** to rile up the police. Hell, there are vids on Twitter right now showing shady white dudes breaking into stores with black protesters yelling at them to stop.

EDIT: Just stumbled across this and that loud bang you heard was my irony meter nuking itself. https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1266852547890839552
    Pretty sure those are radical anarchists uses protests as a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    This may be the power of "and" rather that an either/or thing.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    There are for radical elements that use these protests for their own goals. Look at Minnesota where most of the people arrested were from out of state. I am sure that some of the white people in the crowd that are helping rile up the crowd are white supremacists trying to make things worse. It upsets em that an important message is getting lost.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    Do people honestly believe that if the “Founding Fathers” had stood outside a British army barracks chanting “Colonist Lives Matter” that things would have improved for them?

Or is their violence justified because they were white?
    Founding fathers targeted the British. Not innocent amerians.

If you're going to lash out, at least lash out at the people you're actually in conflict with. Burning down business in your own community, many of which are owned by people of color, is neither a logical, ethical, legal, or even reasonable means of achieving your goals.

Do you seriously imagine a large pecentage of white america are somehow going to be put in their place seeing black people on TV burning down their own freaking neighborhood? I'm skeptical.

Cnn is showing Live coverage of people looting a shoe store. People running in and grabbing random pairs of shoes. Not looting for survival, not looting for social change. Just people stealing whatever they can because they can.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

As curfew begins, hundreds of protesters back in downtown Portland: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...-by-thous.html

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Cnn is showing Live coverage of people looting a shoe store. People running in and grabbing random pairs of shoes. Not looting for survival, not looting for social change. Just people stealing whatever they can because they can.
    Here in Indianapolis, some people looted a liquor store because they could. All caught on the news, and they didn't care.

The unfortunate problem with riots over social change is you're guaranteed at least a few assholes in it for free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There are for radical elements that use these protests for their own goals. Look at Minnesota where most of the people arrested were from out of state..
    This has been shown to be not the case.

Beware of 'outside agitator' narratives.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Who says he doesn't? Just his doctor, who obviously lies for him.
    The fact that he is still here. Still standing at the weird "mime pretending it's windy" angle.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Several years ago, I worked at a facility for troubled youth. We were trained on how to safely restrain a boy or girl, but we were also instructed to immediately release the restraint if we had ANY indication that the child's life was in danger. Of course that doesn't guarantee anything, as there was a case of a child dying while under a restraint about a year before I started working there, and there was a child who broke his nose under a restraint during my tenure there. I was not the one who restrained him, but I did sit with the kid in the infirmary while he waited for the nurse to give him his medication.

My point is that the employee in the first case was fired and the employee in the second case was investigated until it was found that boy slammed his head into the floor while trying to break the restraint and that's how he broke his nose. Now if we could have regulations like that regarding kids who have already been sentenced to a detention facility, shouldn't we expect police officers to have to obey similar regulations when there is still question as to the suspect's guilt?
    You have my biggest respect for doing that kind of hard work, even if only for a limited time.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Here in Indianapolis, some people looted a liquor store because they could. All caught on the news, and they didn't care.

The unfortunate problem with riots over social change is you're guaranteed at least a few assholes in it for free stuff.
    Yeah, that's the sucky thing about it. It's essentially a small bunch of idiots using social justice as an excuse to commit crimes, and not giving a damn that they're dragging the movement and it's reputation down in the gutter with them.

What to they care if they're making good law abbiding peaceful protestors look like criminal nut jobs on natonal TV if they can steal a free Xbox at Gamestop.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    How exactly is destroying a GameStop going to help improve the quality of life of black people?: https://mobile.twitter.com/YuYuHyper...46335405342726
    GameStop forced its employees to go to work in the middle of the pandemic, didn't they? They claimed they were essential?

Careful what you wish for.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yes. A question would have to be asked-how much training did the cop get and do they have to do it yearly.
    Cop training in the US actually includes telling young cops that killing people is a "perk" and will lead to great sex.

https://t.co/wTgaUkLWrQ?amp=1

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Terrorist cop drives into a crowd of protesters: https://mobile.twitter.com/rob_benne...94785375240193