Page 1926 of 1926 FirstFirst ... 926142618261876191619221923192419251926
Results 28,876 to 28,881 of 28881
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Kinda odd that Trump's favorite attack dog took this stance regarding the election, especially while most of the GQP are still following the Donald's lead. If you ask me, this whole thing is fishier than the Baltimore Aquarium, something must be up with Graham for him to stray off the reservation.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Kinda odd that Trump's favorite attack dog took this stance regarding the election, especially while most of the GQP are still following the Donald's lead. If you ask me, this whole thing is fishier than the Baltimore Aquarium, something must be up with Graham for him to stray off the reservation.
    Nothing is up with him.

Sometimes, it is the obvious thing.

For "Business As Usual..." Republicans who might live long enough to have a political career once this is a thing of the past?

All this will amount to is the green that they wore on St. Patrick's day.

They won't be wearing it come Halloween.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Oh hey, Tom Cotton being a horrible person, what a surprise. Guess he's mad that Cruz and Hawley have been taking up too much of his spotlight recently.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) suggests the Associated Press colluded with Hamas:

“Did they allow themselves to be used as human shields … ?”

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's Graham. Give it 24 hours and he'll say something that contradicts what he's saying now. This is the same guy who condemned the riot on 1/6 but then absolved Trump of all responsibility for said riot on 1/7.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oh hey, Tom Cotton being a horrible person, what a surprise. Guess he's mad that Cruz and Hawley have been taking up too much of his spotlight recently.
    Slight tangent, but I got a kick out of the Onion article today inviting Israel to bomb their headquarters in case they have Hamas agents hiding out in their building. Gotta find the humor in the cruelty.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

What You Need To Know About The Supreme Court’s New Abortion Rights Case

The court, which now has a solid majority of conservative justices, could decide to wipe out abortion access in nearly half of U.S. states. This is nothing more than political theater to appease the bible thumpers. Anyone with half a brain knows that eliminating the law WON'T eliminate the practice. Rich men will simply send their women to states where the law is still in effect, or abroad for abortions while poor women will be forced back into the waiting arms of back alley butchers.

Oversight, Homeland Security Committees ‘Extremely Concerned’ After Pipeline Attack

Committee chairs said they were “disappointed” the operator of the nation’s largest gas pipeline refused to give details about its ransomware attack. If that happened once, it can happen again, it's only a question of when.

Fox News’ Juan Williams: GOP’s Loyalty To Trump Defies Political Reality

A dissenting voice of the right-wing network warned Republicans of their “losing bet” on the disgraced former president. No shit, Sherlock, but the GQP doesn't care, they've hitched their wagon to Trump and they're not getting off that ride.

GOP Voting Restrictions Will Make It Harder For People With Disabilities To Cast Ballots

People with disabilities reported improved voting experiences in 2020. But a wave of new restrictions could reverse hard-won progress. Qpublicans don't give a damn about this either.

South Carolina Law Forces Death Row Inmates To Choose Firing Squad Or Electric Chair

The state’s electric chair is 109 years old. Hell of a choice, right?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; Today at 01:25 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!