Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Krazy Krysten knew she was going to be primaried in '24, so she quit the Dems before getting booted out. hey, WBE, what's your opinion on this?
    She knows she's f-cked...Arizona Democrats want her out over her selling out and now she's trying to do this. Hopefully her move backfires.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

What I love is in the article she said some people will be shocked by this.

I got news for her. Aint no one shocked by this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED
    http://www.fantomas-lives.com/fanto47.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    She knows she's f-cked...Arizona Democrats want her out over her selling out and now she's trying to do this. Hopefully her move backfires.
    Do independent voters even really exist in AZ?

My favorite part is that after the clearly fake crying that the announcment is "The gentlemen's time has expired." as the video ends.

BANNED
    http://www.fantomas-lives.com/fanto47.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    My favorite part is that after the clearly fake crying that the announcment is "The gentlemen's time has expired." as the video ends.
    It is all theatrics any way so what is your point? do you really think there is sincerity to be had on the floor of congress?

Will Sinema still caucus with the Democrats? If not, she destroys their 51 vote majority. Also, running as a independent in 2024, she could siphon off just enough votes from the Democratic candidate to insure a Republican win (she will not be re-elected as an independent) She is the absolute worse.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by 4theEarth View Post
    It is all theatrics any way so what is your point? do you really think there is sincerity to be had on the floor of congress?
    I don't think that any politician gets to that level without having skills in deception and acting, but whether they believe in what they are saying is unknown to me. Other than that, the point was to announce the part of the video that got me laughing. Sorry if I'm reading something into this that's not there, but for some reason I get sort of a challenging vibe from you here.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What I love is in the article she said some people will be shocked by this.

I got news for her. Aint no one shocked by this.
    I'm shocked she just didn't switch to being a Republican.

Although I guess by being an Independent, she can keep trying to make that 'Maverick 2.0' thing happen by voting with the Democrats most of the time.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Exactly.

She knows she screwed up.

That being said, Sinema is a complete narcissist, imagine leaving the democrats AS SOON as they got the majority in the senate. She felt so comfortable being “kingmaker” of the party but now that she lost that “ability” she decided to bail.

Just a complete fraud.

Boisterously Confused

I can't help feeling there was a real f*** you element in Sinema's decision when she realized her leverage in the Senate was about to evaporate. I suppose she's hoping that Schumer will have to continue to accommodate her under the new circumstances.

Anybody know if Sinema got any meaningful support from the state or national party in her last race? If so, that would have me double pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Will Sinema still caucus with the Democrats? If not, she destroys their 51 vote majority. Also, running as a independent in 2024, she could siphon off just enough votes from the Democratic candidate to insure a Republican win (she will not be re-elected as an independent) She is the absolute worse.
    I was thinking that she would probably siphon off more Republican votes. Her approval ratings among Republicans in the state are higher than they are among Democrats.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I can't help feeling there was a real f*** you element in Sinema's decision when she realized her leverage in the Senate was about to evaporate. I suppose she's hoping that Schumer will have to continue to accommodate her under the new circumstances.

Anybody know if Sinema got any meaningful support from the state or national party in her last race? If so, that would have me double pissed.
    When she ran in 2018, she was still a fairly liberal candidate. Not the attention seeking, spoiler narcissist she became after 2020.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So I see Sinema is still continuing to make Jill Stein proud

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Actually, this makes sense and is the smartest thing she's done politically that I've seen. She's like Bernie Sanders. It takes her out of the primary and if Democrats run someone against her, Republicans likely win the seat given the razor-thin margins. So, it's her only way to stay around.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Actually, this makes sense and is the smartest thing she's done politically that I've seen. She's like Bernie Sanders. It takes her out of the primary and if Democrats run someone against her, Republicans likely win the seat given the razor-thin margins. So, it's her only way to stay around.
    Problem is Sanders is very popular with Democrats, they have no problem supporting him as an Independent in VT. Dems hate her and they will field a Senate candidate in 24. If Bernie ran as a Dem he would win the nomination unopposed. She would lose any primary in AZ, She is unpopular and this would only hand the State to the GOP and not by a razor thin margin. Her calculations are unrealistic, even delusional.