Something to look forward to.

Trump’s Special Twitter Treatment Would End With Biden Win

As U.S. president, Donald Trump receives special treatment from Twitter Inc. when he violates the company’s rules around offensive or misleading content. That exemption will end in January if he loses the presidency.
    But former world leaders aren’t protected under that policy. High-profile politicians no longer in office -- like former U.S. President Barack Obama -- are treated like regular users if they violate Twitter’s rules, which prohibit messages that include hate speech or posts that glorify violence or contain certain types of false information, like dangerous health-related misinformation.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

When reality sets in, when he finds out he has no hope to challenge this in courts, no hope of stealing and the GOP (having gotten what they wanted, i.e. political survival if only for a few more years) will not risk that for him...I think Trump will resign, and Pence will be the lame-duck transition President (which means that Biden could be elected as the 46th POTUS but actually sworn in as the 47th). Pence will probably be the Gerald Ford grunt and sign the pardons...or he might not, once Pence becomes POTUS, even for 2months or so, he's independent of Trump. We'll see but Pence is famously spineless so I wouldn't hold out.

This is a scenario I've floated myself, but it's an unlikely one. Trump's malignanqt narcissism may prevent it.

BANNED

As an ex-POTUS Trump is entitled to an annual pension of a little more than $200,000. So he's going to continue draining the American people...but due to the corona (even if he survived it's done a number on his health for sure) and so on, and his age and obviously the onset of depression and loneliness that this defeat will bring him, that might not be for long.

And that kind of pension money is nowhere enough to cover his ginormous debts. As to what might happen in Trumpworld after this. I expect many of the underlings to be facing criminal indictments and charges (won't predict how many go to jail), I think Ivanka and Jared will "consciously uncouple" themselves and maybe settle in Israel or whatever. A lot of people think Ivanka could be a successor as a candidate but that's very unlikely...Don Jr. maybe moreso, but Don Jr. will need to actually take office somewhere (there's talks of him running for Mayor of NYC and given how unpopular the liberal incumbent there is at this moment in an open field, I wouldn't rule out his chances but given how toxic his Dad is in the city that's still tall).

Thirty years from now, we'll get Downfallesque 'The Fall of Donald Trump' style movies.

As an ex-POTUS Trump is entitled to an annual pension of a little more than $200,000. So he's going to continue draining the American people...but due to the corona (even if he survived it's done a number on his health for sure) and so on, and his age and obviously the onset of depression and loneliness that this defeat will bring him, that might not be for long.

And that kind of pension money is nowhere enough to cover his ginormous debts. As to what might happen in Trumpworld after this. I expect many of the underlings to be facing criminal indictments and charges (won't predict how many go to jail), I think Ivanka and Jared will "consciously uncouple" themselves and maybe settle in Israel or whatever. A lot of people think Ivanka could be a successor as a candidate but that's very unlikely...Don Jr. maybe moreso, but Don Jr. will need to actually take office somewhere (there's talks of him running for Mayor of NYC and given how unpopular the liberal incumbent there is at this moment in an open field, I wouldn't rule out his chances but given how toxic his Dad is in the city that's still tall).
    Trust me, it'll be a cold day in hell before a Trump is elected to any office in New York city.

BANNED

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ision-desk-hq/

BREAKING: Joe Biden Elected 46th President of the United States, Decision Desk HQ Projects

Trump = You are fired.
    Sincerely
    We, the people of the United States.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Thirty years from now, we'll get Downfallesque 'The Fall of Donald Trump' style movies.
    I hope so...trust me I am done with Donald Trump and I do not want to see a biopic of the man (although I am sure there will be a few, or many) any time soon. Just how about 4-year moratorium on Trump.

Think how happy Alec Baldwin will be when he finds out that he doesn't have to play him anymore.

I hope so...trust me I am done with Donald Trump and I do not want to see a biopic of the man (although I am sure there will be a few, or many) any time soon. Just how about 4-year moratorium on Trump.

Think how happy Alec Baldwin will be when he finds out that he doesn't have to play him anymore.
    You know his SNL kiss off to the role will be epic, though.

Astonishing Member

Funnily enough there's actually already a Downfall parody of Trump floating around

BANNED

You know his SNL kiss off to the role will be epic, though.
    Oh that will be amazing.

The good news about the Trump biopic industry (well good in this specific instance) is that the movie industry has taken a big shellacking thanks to Corona and so on. So it will be a while for conditions for a decent to moderate budget Trump biopic gets going.

Of course the bad news is that Trump draws so much interest and the movie business needs to make money fast that they might simply go down the Trump rabbithole just to get butts in the seats again.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The thing is I asked her that. When ever I ask her anything that challenges Trump and supports the Dems she goes into cliché Fox News talking points. She has no facts and no opinion of her own she just repeats things that she hears on Fox News, and the Trolls on Twitter. She has no independent thoughts of her own in 4 years.
    The guy who wrote the Freedom of Mind blog, Steven Hassan, was actually in a cult himself but got deprogrammed after he ended up in hospital when he passed out from sleep exhaustion. He said that due to the way people get programmed, they get indoctrinated so that they not only can't think constructively, when confronted by anything that challenges the worldview they've been told, they immediately see it as the person out to get them. He was isolated from the media that was constantly forcing those views upon him, and slowly began to let critical thought return to him.

Here's a pretty good summary of what to do. It's just an image.

https://freedomofmind.com/wp-content...er-400x711.jpg

Extraordinary Member

I was wrong about Abrams. She delivered

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I was wrong about Abrams. She delivered
    Morality plays and elections, my dude. No bigger trap than that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    He was flagged 7 times on twitter in the last 2 days. he will be lucky not to get banned permanently since he is no longer the POTUS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    He was flagged 7 times on twitter in the last 2 days. he will be lucky not to get banned permanently since he is no longer the POTUS.
    Steve Bannon got banned for calling for beheadings and spikes on the walls of Dr. Fauci and Wray.

And no...not joking. He legit did that.