Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    There's videos across America of Putschists getting cuffed at airports or being told they are on the No-fly list.

This guy gives the game away when the police have him on the floor:
    https://twitter.com/TalbertSwan/stat...10740480077827

That guy yells "You're treating me like a f--king black person".
    The cops says, "You're gonna get sprayed."
    That particular video is from a year or two ago. There are others from the actual terrorists, though. Including one with a guy crying about being treated like a terrorist.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    That particular video is from a year or two ago. There are others from the actual terrorists, though. Including one with a guy crying about being treated like a terrorist.
    Oh...I guess I fell for fake news.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Just proof they live in fantasy land. There is no "traditional American way of life".
    White people being free to murder non-white people with impunity, and trample at rule of law to assert white supremacy, is in fact the traditional American way of life.

The list of those who were working with the Trump Putsch organizer, Ali Alexander, by their own admissions on social media has expanded from:

• Trump and family
    • Ted Cruz
    • Josh Hawley
    • Andy Biggs
    • Paul Gosar
    • Mo Brooks

And now includes
    • Pete Sessions (TX)- boasted of meeting with "Stop the Steal" in a Twitter post on 1/3. Deleted the post on 1/7, not wanting to own up to working with the insurrection.
    • Mary Miller (IL)- Her husband, an Illinois state legislator, posted about her working with the group on Twitter. She gave the speech on the National Mall where she said "Hitler was right" the morning of the insurrection.
    • Lauren Boebert (CO)- Live-Tweeted Pelosi's location to the attackers
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Trump and Pence Spoke Monday for First Time Since Capitol Riot

I would love to be a fly in the wall during this meeting. What does an anger even sound like with the lifeless robot that is Mike Pence?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    So here is a question I thought I would never ask but this is where we are now.

I am guessing the Trump was pretty sure that the 6th would fail. But he wanted to test what the reaction from law enforcement and The national Guard would be. Now that he has caused chaos they have to boost law enforcement and national guard personal for the 20th. The question is who can we trust among those people? Which ones will act and which ones will sit back and do nothing or even (Hate thinking this) Join if more people storm the capital during Biden's inauguration?

Am I being a fear monger or is this a legit concern? I am hoping that you guys on here will tell me I am worrying over nothing.
    I do think it's a real danger and one that it's difficult to do a lot about until Biden is legally sworn in.

I read where, as soon as he is sworn in, there is going to be a purging of the Secret Service, especially those in the White House and surrounding the President because, while they are supposed to be a-political, Trump surrounds himself with butt kissers in every way and even the head of his security detail has been revealed as a conspiracy theory spouting Trump supporter. He's even moved loyalists into middle management positions to the point several government agencies are going to have to be purged of his "plants".

That's one reason he needs to be impeached successfully or the 25th Amendment invoked as well as every cop and politician who participated or did not do their jobs and allowed it to happen needs to be charged with sedition immediately so deliver a message that this is sedition, this is being a traitor, and that's how you will be charged to dissuade anyone else from doing this.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

I would love to be a fly in the wall during this meeting. What does an anger even sound like with the lifeless robot that is Mike Pence?
    You know on Jan 6. on the day of the certification, Pence had his wife, his kids, and also his brother (a Representative) in the building. Anyone of them could have died.

Don't care for Pence but it's real cold that he has to be in a room with the dude who tried to kill him and his family, and basically partied while the violence happened, and has to act civil.

I am mostly upset that Twitter and Facebook banned Trump. because now there is now way for him to tell us how upset he is and how he stands by law and order and the police.

If only The White House had a room with cameras and reporters where Trump could just walk in and give a statement and answer questions. But as far as I know no such place exists.
    Maybe he turned it back into a swimming pool.

She will come out looking better then Trump. She will get a lot of stuff in a divorce. As well as getting to play the victim the rest of her life which means book deals, speaking events and becoming a spokesperson for women who were married to controlling ass holes.
    You're assuming there are any assets left after the banks start calling in their loans.

You know on Jan 6. on the day of the certification, Pence had his wife, his kids, and also his brother (a Representative) in the building. Anyone of them could have died.

Don't care for Pence but it's real cold that he has to be in a room with the dude who tried to kill him and his family, and basically partied while the violence happened, and has to act civil.
    Pence is weak. Yes he did certify the results. But he has done nothing since then. I am not talking about the 25th. I am talking about speaking publicly. Trump leaves office very soon. I am sure Pence could have found away around meeting with Trump. This just proves when Trump whistles the dogs come running. Unless Pence is doing some behind the scenes stuff We dont know about.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

Have you ever heard him talk about women or gay people? Like that.

I think Benedict Donald is the most apt nickname now.

BTW, anybody hear from Spidey5640, wonder how he defends his guy now?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Gonna go with the advice that we should go with a stance of not caring one fig what any Trump supporter feels anymore about things. It's not going to be based in reality.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 01-11-2021 at 06:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Gonna go with the advice that we should go with a stance of not caring one fig what any Trump supporter feels anymore about things. It's not going to be based in reality.
    Haven't we cared enough about the feelings of Trump supporters?

Feelings are important and empathy is great but the non-empathic should not monopolize grievance, not without reckoning over the grievances of those they harm.

You all know that was tongue in cheek.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    You all know that was tongue in cheek.
    I get that, now.

Sorry.