Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The hottest ring of Hell is reserved for people who make puns like that
    You’re welcome.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Fix the power grid? Naaaaaah. Build a border wall instead? Oh hell yeah!

Texas will begin building its own border wall and next week will begin arresting migrants who trespass on private property, Republican Gov. Greg Abbott announced https://t.co/pYBWGsa926

Ultimate Member

Well, you have to ask yourself, how do you hurt the most poor people? And then go from there

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, you have to ask yourself, how do you hurt the most poor people? And then go from there
    Yeah, but EVERYBODY, black, white, brown, rich, poor and middle class were hurt after the power grid went to hell back in February.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, but EVERYBODY, black, white, brown, rich, poor and middle class were hurt after the power grid went to hell back in February.
    But fear mongering and scapegoating is far easier than addressing the root cause of problems.

Unless you had the money to go to Cancun...

Ultimate Member

I feel like gradually hurting more and more people is just a feature of Republican ideology, not a bug.

Mighty Member

This thread has been going long enough that peoples birth years are going to be page numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    This thread has been going long enough that peoples birth years are going to be page numbers.
    I passed that milestone several pages back.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Passed that quite a few pages ago for me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Just passed that!

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I think they may have meant it’s polarizing people.
    The hottest ring of Hell is reserved for people who make puns like that
    You’re welcome.

Is the H in ChadH short for Hades?
    Last edited by worstblogever; 06-11-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I don't get no respect, I tell yah. I told my therapist everyone hates me. He said, "Don't be ridiculous - everyone hasn't met you yet."
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

I don't get no respect, I tell yah. I told my therapist everyone hates me. He said, "Don't be ridiculous - everyone hasn't met you yet."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My page (1959) was passed quite some time ago! By the by, should we party like Prince when this thread reaches 1999?

====================

Seized House Records Show Just How Far Trump Admin Would Go

Using the Justice Department to gather private information about members of Congress carried echoes of Nixon during Watergate. Imagine what Trump would've had DOJ do if he won a second term. Meanwhile....

Ex-Prosecutor Pulls No Punches With Donald Trump: ‘Unabated Crime Wave As President’

Watergate’s John Dean: New Donald Trump Scandal Is ‘Nixon On Stilts And Steroids’

Revealed: Even More Insurrectionists Have Histories Of Violence Against Women

At least three more men at the Jan. 6 riot have histories of domestic violence or sexual abuse arrests. A HuffPost investigation in February had found nine others. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of those clowns were incels or garden variety misogynists.

Darnella Frazier, Teen Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder, Wins A Pulitzer Award

“She was the one who recorded a motion cinema picture that set the world on fire,” said George Floyd’s brother, Philonise. Without that video, Derek Chauvin would LITERALLY have gotten away with murder.

Republicans Push To Export Absurd Arizona-Style Election Audits To Other States

GOP lawmakers from Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia want to conduct unnecessary, conspiratorial audits of the 2020 election in their home states. Still pushing the "Big Lie". No surprise there.

Biden To Return Diverted Border Wall Money, Spend Down Rest

The president plans to return more than $2 billion that the Trump administration diverted from the Pentagon to pay for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. GOOD! Put that money to better use than that damn useless wall.

Jim Acosta Goes All Out In Assessment Of ‘Bulls**t Factory’ Fox News

The CNN host said the network had a window of opportunity to come back to reality but took the opposite route instead. Jimbo was tilting at windmills, Faux News was NEVER going back to reality.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-12-2021 at 04:22 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!