Page 615 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561161261361461561661761861962566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 75153

Hey everyone. I realize that people can get fired up in a political thread, but I need you to understand that just because you're fired up it doesn't mean you have permission to treat other forum members like ****, make personal comments about them, or just generally deride/disrespect them. I don't care what the context is, you behave that way and you're out of here. I don't care how long you've been here, and I don't care if you're considered a staple of this thread/forum. Everyone had better make the extra effort to treat each other better or hold your tongue, otherwise you've got a booting coming.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Influential right wing blogger Matt Drudge reports that Trump is covering up a series of small strokes.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Influential right wing blogger Matt Drudge reports that Trump is covering up a series of small strokes.
    And Trump is denying it, in his usual arrogant way.

Actually it came from a new book: Pence was on standby to 'take over' during Trump's unannounced Walter Reed visit, new book reports

Screenshot_2020-09-01 Maggie Haberman on Twitter.jpg
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As one article claims the moment he tried to say Joe Biden had this , its kinda confirming this did happen. Because it usually follows a trail of something happening and him blaming the other side.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Yeah, that story’s been making the rounds. Of course Trump denied it, hell, I found it fishy too.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, that story’s been making the rounds. Of course Trump denied it, hell, I found it fishy too.
    You don't think it's possible?

Ultimate Member

I'm still baffled how Trump isn't dead, honestly. The stress of the job, even without empathy, should have flattened him by now

The think is, a stroke was speculates. Trump chimed in saying he didn't have a series of mini-strokes, which leads people to believe that is what he had. He didn't say, "I didn't have a stroke" he said series of mini srtokes, something only someo9ne who had mini strokes would say.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The thing is, a stroke was speculated. Trump chimed in saying he didn't have a series of mini-strokes, which leads people to believe that is what he had. He didn't say, "I didn't have a stroke," he said series of mini-strokes, something only someo9ne who had mini-strokes would say.
    Trump's WH doctor just put out a statement saying that it didn't happen. Then again, we know what went on with the last WH doctor.

There are visual clues that suggest something is wrong, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he holds a glass...but nothing conclusive.

The only way we'll ever know is if access is granted to Trump's medical records and/or something else happens to him.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-01-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Ultimate Member

Trump's WH doctor just put out a statement saying that ot didn't happen. Then again, we know what went on with the last WH doctor.
    Again I'm reminded of how in one movie, the president gets stabbed during an illicit affair, and can't go to the doctor because the public would have to be notified of the injury. How quaint that seems now.

To be honest, I don’t know what to believe anymore. I know the GOP and the administration has bent over backwards to protect Trump, but to hide something like that goes beyond mere coddling. Perhaps that’s why I’m skeptical, if that makes sense.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    To be honest, I don’t know what to believe anymore. I know the GOP and the administration has bent over backwards to protect Trump, but to hide something like that goes beyond mere coddling. Perhaps that’s why I’m skeptical, if that makes sense.
    It does, but the GOP has demonstrated that they're all in for Trump. So covering this up, is well within their wheelhouse, IMO

Makes you wonder- if he were to suddenly die in office, do you think the Republicans would just 'Weekend at Bernies' him?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Makes you wonder- if he were to suddenly die in office, do you think the Republicans would just 'Weekend at Bernies' him?
    Nah. They'd make the best of it with Pence. The only reason they prefer Trump over Pence is because Trump's tweets provide a good distraction.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Trump's WH doctor just put out a statement saying that it didn't happen. Then again, we know what went on with the last WH doctor.

There are visual clues that suggest something is wrong, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he holds a glass...but nothing conclusive.

The only way we'll ever know is if access is granted to Trump's medical records and/or something else happens to him.
    I think Trump would release his tax returns before he would his medical records. The former he could make up stories or just lie about to confuse everyone, but the latter represents an admission of weakness, something he hates.