We have been hearing for how long that the GOP is done with Trump?

Yet 2 impeachments, a failed insurrection, and stolen classified documents later all the talking heads and the GOP are riding the Trump train hard.

One guy Fox news speaks out so of course the GOP is moving away. Yea right. Turn on Fox News and see how many talking heads are defending him and stroking his ego. How many GOP law makers and candidates are going nuts about the FBI.

I am tired of the "They are moving away from Trump." or even worse "behind closed doors in private they are happy Trump is in trouble."

When one of these **** stains grow a spine and speak pout against him and what he has done in public. We can have this talk. Until then it is the biggest batch on non sense click bait.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    That's because it's all performative. They just fake it to claim to be reasonable so they can go crazier next time.
    Performance indeed. I’d bet those knuckleheads drew lots backstage before the show to see who’d play Susan Collins and wring the pearls, and Doocy wound up with the short straw. In other words, it’s all bullshit.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Trump is now claiming the FBI took his passports.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fb...sychp_catchall
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

All 3 of them? One of the expired?
    Here in Germany, it would be illegal to have 2 current passports.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Gee whiz! I wonder why? Perhaps because Trump might be seen as a flight risk? Just a guess.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Gee whiz! I wonder why? Perhaps because Trump might be seen as a flight risk? Just a guess.
    Would it be a bad thing if he were to flee the country?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Yes. He needs to face justice not run and hide.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Yes? He could run his mob from Russia. Justice would not be served. It would make people cynical about the rich getting away with major crimes.

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE BAD HOW COULD IT NOT BE BAD WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

Hey there is this criminal here. Would it really be so bad to just you know let him slip away in the night to another country?

Would this question be asked if he was a killer, A rapist, a Drug Kingpin?

That is the dumbest question I have seen.

Democrats have been crying about climate change for 40 years.

Never did anything about it.

They won’t now either because they don’t FIX problems, they FUNDRAISE off of them.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Hey there is this criminal here. Would it really be so bad to just you know let him slip away in the night to another country?

Would this question be asked if he was a killer, A rapist, a Drug Kingpin?

That is the dumbest question I have seen.
    It would decrease his chances of becoming President again. Isn't that important?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Elizabeth Warren and the ‘Electability Question

Elizabeth Warren is still blaming Bernie Sanders for denying Hillary Clinton her victory in 2016 elections.

“I was disappointed to hear that Bernie is sending his volunteers out to trash me,” Warren responded. “Bernie knows me and has known me for a long time. He knows who I am, where I come from, what I have worked on and fought for, and the coalition and grassroots movement we are trying to build. Democrats want to win in 2020. We all saw the impact of the factionalism in 2016 and we can’t have a repeat of that.” A not-so-veiled reference to Sanders’ splintering of the party in 2016 when he ran against Hillary Clinton, and then, some say, even after dropping out, never truly embraced her as the nominee.

It would decrease his chances of becoming President again. Isn't that important?
    It is important he face justice and not have a chance to run off and hide and keep up his

"They ran me out of the country." BS.

Dont give him the chance to live a nice comfortable life some where else. Dont let him live off his money, dont let him be any kind of power even in Exile.

Put his ass in cuffs and put him in jail like everyone else who commits a crime.

He doesnt get special treatment because a whole political party and news channel refuse to stop kissing his ass and spread his lies.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It is important he face justice and not have a chance to run off and hide and keep up his

"They ran me out of the country." BS.

Dont give him the chance to live a nice comfortable life some where else. Dont let him live off his money, dont let him be any kind of power even in Exile.

Put his ass in cuffs and put him in jail like everyone else who commits a crime.

He doesnt get special treatment because a whole political party and news channel refuse to stop kissing his ass and spread his lies.
    Do you think it's worth an increased chance he'll win a second term in order to also have an increased chance he serves justice?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets