Page 646 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 14654659663664264364464564664764864965065669674611461646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 75153
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    No, it's two words and the first one is House.
    Man, Bill Maher - left-leaning as he is - dodged a bullet, the more I think about it IMO. Either that or he televised himself destroying a Confederate monument with an RPG to maintain good PR standing. lol

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    No, it's two words and the first one is House.
    Hell, several years ago, I got a warning from the mods for calling a black Trump supporter (I forget who it was) an Oreo.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

That is technically name calling/a direct insult.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    That is technically name calling/a direct insult.
    Plus, terms like that which suggest a form of racial gatekeeping are loaded, to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    With Diamond and Silk it's that Fox had to distance themselves from them because D+S were giving wrong information about Corona. I don't know why Owens wasn't at the GOP convention, but I don't they're getting rid of her. Right now she's going viral after picking a fight with Cardi B ( after other right wing pundits went viral being fake "outraged" over Cardi's "WAP" song).
    The hypocrisy of conservatives going after African American performers non-stop on censorship regarding their lyrics for the past decade (Beyonce, Jay-Z, Common, Nicki Minaj, and Cardi B have been targets of their ire) while they can herald Kid Rock or say, Ted Nugent's pedophilic nature and singing songs about contracting STDs for decades is revolting racism, full stop.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The hypocrisy of conservatives going after African American performers non-stop on censorship regarding their lyrics for the past decade (Beyonce, Jay-Z, Common, Nicki Minaj, and Cardi B have been targets of their ire) while they can herald Kid Rock or say, Ted Nugent's pedophilic nature and singing songs about contracting STDs for decades is revolting racism, full stop.
    I would imagine that when it comes to music, conservatives long for the days of Pat Boone, Ricky Nelson, Connie Francis and the Everly Brothers. Today's entertainers frighten right wingers, and, as we learned a long, long time ago, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to racism.

Ultimate Member

Quoted for truth.

It's not different than Laura Ingraham telling Lebron James to "shut up and dribble" but turnaround and say we should "listen" to Tom Brady's views.

It's just flat out racism and double standards.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I would imagine that when it comes to music, conservatives long for the days of Pat Boone, Ricky Nelson, Connie Francis and the Everly Brothers. Today's entertainers frighten right wingers, and, as we learned a long, long time ago, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to racism.
    LOL...so funny and so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Quoted for truth.

It's not different than Laura Ingraham telling Lebron James to "shut up and dribble" but turnaround and say we should "listen" to Tom Brady's views.

It's just flat out racism and double standards.
    If Lebron slurped Trump (not that he would), Laura Ignoramus would fall in love and plead to have King James' baby. Yeah, double standard all day long.

Officers shot child with autism having an episode of losing self-control.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...kHuutS0ccDUhD8

Only in America.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Officers shot child with autism having an episode of losing self-control.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...kHuutS0ccDUhD8

Only in America.
    Glad the kid lived, but seriously how do policemen freak out that easily at a spazzed out 13-year-old? How does an officer go “OH MY FUCKING GAWD, HE’S COMING RIGHT FOR US!” and just unload bullets into him. Were the officers crying in each other’s arms after being “oh-so-horribly shaken up” by their “traumatic” experience?
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 09-08-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Glad the kid lived, but seriously how do a policemen freak out that easily at a spazzed out 13-year-old? How does an officer go “OH MY FUCKING GAWD, HE’S COMING RIGHT FOR US!” and just unload bullets into him. Were the officers crying in each other’s arms after being “oh-so-horribly shaken up” by their “traumatic” experience?
    Seriously.

Cops seem to want the respect that comes with risking their lives for public safety, and the ability to never actually have to take on the smallest threat.

Say what?

BREAKING - Donald Trump and Kayleigh McEnany are blaming World War II on Obama/Biden.

I tried to explain that Obama wasn't born until 1961 but they're not hearing it.

They say they have proof that will "come out soon."
    Twitter Link

I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious to know if it's legit or just a joke.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Say what?

Twitter Link

I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious to know if it's legit or just a joke.
    I mean, I know he says some really stupid stuff but if you can't see that this is obvious satire then I don't know what to say.

But no one wants to work and actually appeal to people. We're talking about old money folks. They don't believe in hard work, that's to sucker the populace into doing for you.
    The only thing I'd add to this is that they don't know how to actually appeal to people because they've been so wealthy for so long that they have no empathy or context for how the average person thinks or feels. At some point, they just can't relate because they're too far away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Just waiting for the next shoe to drop. It seems that the traditional 'October Surprise' has been extended to September, and it seems like Trump is the one getting surprised the most.
    Here's hoping it sticks for the next several weeks and doesn't get pushed aside by some manufactured drama on Trumps' part.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 09-08-2020 at 03:59 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe