Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Tamara Keith on NPR made a comment on which I hope authors and historians will immediately seize. She said that in that last two weeks Trump seemed to "shrink in the role" of the presidency.

It's pure, petty schadenfreude of me, but I would love for Trump to spend the rest of his life hearing the news and documentaries saying that of him.
    They took his social media away like he was a sullen teenager, and his rallies were toast because his last one turned into a coup in the capitol. He only had the White House Press Briefing Room left, and he was scared to go out in front of reporters given... everything.

He lost his pulpit, and was radioactive to everyone and everything.

*sips tea*
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Tamara Keith on NPR made a comment on which I hope authors and historians will immediately seize. She said that in that last two weeks Trump seemed to "shrink in the role" of the presidency.

It's pure, petty schadenfreude of me, but I would love for Trump to spend the rest of his life hearing the news and documentaries saying that of him.
    A Russian owned firm is helping Parler get back on its feet. Guess Putin's not done creating discord for us yet.
    It was rumored to be a Russian op already, now it's official.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wait. A Chinese army in a secret base in Canada? Sounds like the plot of a Tom Clancy book. Where the hell did THAT come from?
    I was looking that up a while ago and there is some computer game that apparently has that premise.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Oh her theories are amazing. And confusing.

Trump was trying so hard to stay in The White House because he knows all about this plan. It was not him trying to stay in power because he is a cry baby or wanted power. It is because he knows he is the only one who can save America. I asked her why he was pushing the vaccine so hard if he knew it was a plot by China. She said he does not know. He is a victim of the China plot. I then asked if he does not know what is he trying to save America from. She said from China and the army because of the mind control drugs. I said but he does not know about the drugs. So can can he be both a victim of the plot and the savior of the plot at the same time. She yelled at me for twisting her words and told me to leave her alone.
    Give it up. It's a closed circle. So, did you put a time limit on her finding another place to live?

Oh her theories are amazing. And confusing.

Trump was trying so hard to stay in The White House because he knows all about this plan. It was not him trying to stay in power because he is a cry baby or wanted power. It is because he knows he is the only one who can save America. I asked her why he was pushing the vaccine so hard if he knew it was a plot by China. She said he does not know. He is a victim of the China plot. I then asked if he does not know what is he trying to save America from. She said from China and the army because of the mind control drugs. I said but he does not know about the drugs. So can can he be both a victim of the plot and the savior of the plot at the same time. She yelled at me for twisting her words and told me to leave her alone.
    Got to say, reading this reinforce my feeling that a lot of Q-whackos and ForeverTrump people aren't political. They are a god damn cult, with millenarism and all that **** going on. That's... that's almost morbidly fascinating, from afar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Got to say, reading this reinforce my feeling that a lot of Q-whackos and ForeverTrump people aren't political. They are a god damn cult, with millenarism and all that **** going on. That's... that's almost morbidly fascinating, from afar.
    A part of me wondering about Trump's next act, thought that he might actually become a legit cult-leader. He'd lean into the Qanon stuff and appoint himself God/Minister or whatever and get these people enthralled to him, taking a page out of Hubbard's book.

Trump has grandiose ambitions and sense of ego, he likes going higher and further. The stuff that people speculate -- a Trump news network (which would make OAN, Newsmax, Fox -- his present allies -- into competitors) as well as starting his own Patriot Party -- that sounds too reasonable. I think starting a religion would appeal to him.

What's bigger than a President? Well becoming a god. Trump in Florida will be like Col. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now.

It's perfectly fitting that the riot started by a living comic book villain was derailed just short of the goal by a Mel Brooks gag. Officer Goodman basically pulled this...

Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Give it up. It's a closed circle. So, did you put a time limit on her finding another place to live?
    She is getting a house in Las Vegas where she used to live. She is in the process of buying it. And then doing a remodel so we are looking at the end of April.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUr8fsq28fE

This song seems appreciate for today.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    It wasn't. Because it was correct. Also, he shows his math. Just because it was inconvenient for Trump's election night narrative doesn't mean it was premature.

And we're talking about the same guy Karl Rove shook his fist at eight years earlier.
    Fox made the call much earlier than other networks, when many of the results were still outstanding.

The night of the election, Nate Silver did think Fox should retract calling the state because it seemed possible at that point for absentee ballots to give Trump the win.

https://www.newsweek.com/nate-silver...-biden-1545019

The argument is that there wasn't enough certainty at that point, given all the votes that hadn't been called in a state that was ultimately quite close.

It was good for the country that Fox News made the announcement, because it prevented Trump from being taken seriously when he lied.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUr8fsq28fE

This song seems appreciate for today.
    My mind is thinking of this one for Trump's sendoff...

Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Here’s seventeen Biden executive actions that he will sign to undo much of Trump’s actions as President.

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

She is getting a house in Las Vegas where she used to live. She is in the process of buying it. And then doing a remodel so we are looking at the end of April.
    In one respect, that kind of mentality doesn't surprise me in the least. But it was always in the context of Fundamentalist religion. Politics has obviously been getting more and more partisan for decades but it has reached the extreme where all it took is a cult leader to arise for it to become indistinguishable from a religion.

Ultimate Member

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137906...-baseball-bat/

Well we know he is going to be made an example of.....

One of two black guys that where there.

Now, Jackson has reportedly admitted to attacking officers with a baseball bat while trying to storm the building and faces a number of charges.

These include assault on a federal law enforcement officer with a dangerous weapon; knowingly engaging in any acts of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; and knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.

Surveillance footage shows the moment angry mob members armed with an assortment of weapons confront cops at the West Terrace entrance, with Jackson allegedly "repeatedly striking a group of both US Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers" with a baseball bat

Clips prior to this also appear to show Jackson making a fist and punching a US Captiol Police officer while trying to force his way into the building.

He handed himself into police yesterday (January 18).

According to the affidavit, Jackson admitted to "taking part in the violent protest, identified himself in video and photographs shown to him by law enforcement of himself, and confessed to perpetrating the violent conduct".