Page 399 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 2993493893953963973983994004014024034094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It'd be great if Stone goes to prison because Trump is too lazy to do the paperwork.
    I heard he finally did the paperwork, well not him but his minions
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I heard he finally did the paperwork, well not him but his minions
    It was a nice dream while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Are there any examples of it being used as a racial slur? Has any Native American said that they were called a redskin as a pejorative?
    Dude. Just don’t.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    California is basically shutting down again

so there's that
    Southern CA is on lockdown, LA mayor is mulling a total shutdown. Not sure what that is though.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Southern CA is on lockdown, LA mayor is mulling a total shutdown. Not sure what that is though.
    Everything except the most essential of places, like Hospitals and Supermarkets and Pharmacies. We had that here for a while.

Are there any examples of it being used as a racial slur? Has any Native American said that they were called a redskin as a pejorative?
    You really need to google this before you say **** like this.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    You really need to google this before you say **** like this.
    I'm convinced Republicans aren't entirely serious when they ask questions like this, I think it's some kind of troll I don't understand.

BANNED

Just. Asking. Questions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I'm convinced Republicans aren't entirely serious when they ask questions like this, I think it's some kind of troll I don't understand.
    It's not hard to understand, saying things that you know to be wrong and getting people all worked up to argue with you when you have zero intention of debating in good faith is its own kind of power trip if you think about it. It's like the internet equivalent of stop hitting yourself.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It'd be great if Stone goes to prison because Trump is too lazy to do the paperwork.
    Both are already becoming too old for this, you know.

Stone's corrupt conehead will have been more surrounded by law ceilings than clear beach skies and GOP bimbos by the time all corpses wash on the proverbial political coast.

Hey, WBE, did you have Chuck Callesto in the queue at any point? He's doing a buncha racism and islamaphobia on his twitter feed, but he was only a candidate in 2018.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/st...89993241006081

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Tucker Carlson Announces ‘Vacation’ After Top Writer’s Racist, Sexist Posts Revealed

The Fox News host said the show didn’t “endorse” Blake Neff’s anonymous posts, then he announced he’d be going trout fishing for the rest of the week. Pfft! Fucker probably never fished in his miserable life. All he's doing is hiding in his basement until the furor dies down.

GOP Senator Says Voters Should Back Trump Because Life Was Good Before COVID-19

“You know why I know we’re going to win? Because people remember how good their lives were back in February,” Sen. Thom Tillis said. Can't live in the past, homeslice. The present sucks, and the future could be worse. And that's ALL on Trump.

Judge Denies Trump Family’s Attempt To Block Niece From Promoting Tell-All Book

The ruling will allow Mary Trump to publicize her book about the president when it hits stores on Tuesday. Mary's book which I pre-ordered, will upload on my Kindle soon, if it isn't there already. I can't wait!

Republican Gov Debunks Right-Wing Coronavirus Theory In Stirring Call For Masks

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves shows how difficult it would be to achieve herd immunity. Reeves isn't the only Republican governor not to back Trump's foolishness when it comes to combatting the virus.

Leaving The Pandemic Response To States Doomed The Country To Fail Together

From Florida to Texas, coronavirus cases are climbing in nearly 40 states across the U.S.

Hillary Clinton: Trump Revealed The 1 Thing He’s Fearful About With Roger Stone Clemency

“Roger Stone was in the middle of it all,” she said. “And that’s why Trump had to cover it up.”
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 07-14-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    That doesn't actually change the reality on the ground one bit though. When are they going to start expropriating white owned land and assets and redistributing it to the tribes?
    Do you really think those kind of changes will happen instantly? The decision is less than a week old. I don't know what will happen in the end, but whatever it is will probably take a little time. At least now the tribes in Oklahoma have some cards to play in any negotiations. What finally comes out of this is up in the air currently.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Tucker Carlson Announces ‘Vacation’ After Top Writer’s Racist, Sexist Posts Revealed

The Fox News host said the show didn’t “endorse” Blake Neff’s anonymous posts, then he announced he’d be going trout fishing for the rest of the week. Pfft! Fucker probably never fished in his miserable life. All he's doing is hiding in his basement until the furor dies down.

GOP Senator Says Voters Should Back Trump Because Life Was Good Before COVID-19

“You know why I know we’re going to win? Because people remember how good their lives were back in February,” Sen. Thom Tillis said. Can't live in the past, homeslice. The present sucks, and the future could be worse. And that's ALL on Trump.

Judge Denies Trump Family’s Attempt To Block Niece From Promoting Tell-All Book

The ruling will allow Mary Trump to publicize her book about the president when it hits stores on Tuesday. Mary's book which I pre-ordered, will upload on my Kindle soon, if it isn't there already. I can't wait!

Republican Gov Debunks Right-Wing Coronavirus Theory In Stirring Call For Masks

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves shows how difficult it would be to achieve herd immunity. Reeves isn't the only Republican governor not to back Trump's foolishness when it comes to combatting the virus.

Leaving The Pandemic Response To States Doomed The Country To Fail Together

From Florida to Texas, coronavirus cases are climbing in nearly 40 states across the U.S.

Hillary Clinton: Trump Revealed The 1 Thing He’s Fearful About With Roger Stone Clemency

“Roger Stone was in the middle of it all,” she said. “And that’s why Trump had to cover it up.”
    I heard Roger Stone might write a book.