Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Trump got indicted!
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I am thrilled by this.

Now the question is how does his batshit crazy cult react?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Trump got indicted!
    They voted to indict him. What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I don’t know about the stuff in the Gulf, but Alaska was driven by legal opinions - namely the certainty that Biden would lose the court fight over it.
    I’ve read that’s s well. I’m sort of wondering if this is his administrations plan to keep fuel prices down as we head into 2024.
    If they started drilling this summer and refining over fall and winter, that gas would be coming to the pumps next spring.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am thrilled by this.

Now the question is how does his batshit crazy cult react?
    We shall see.

But I can assure you that they will behave in a most noble and heroic manner.

*snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by nose norton View Post
    Unheard of in "democratic" countries, like those of the EU. It's been over a year, and I don't recall anyone saying anything about him. Would that be what you call "good."?
    First: How does that make what Russia did less bad? Do you have any shred of evidence that this reporter is in-fact a spy, like him having passports with 2 completely different names on them?

Second: How is Russia detaining an American citizen in the midst of such tension a "good" thing in your opinion? This question is specifically asked regardless of the reason for the detaining, just regarding the Global situation.

Maybe you should read beyond the headline? That's not why he was arrested, he fled house arrest, and that wasn't for his daughter's drawings either, but for his own merits.
    Merits . .

Quote Originally Posted by The Story
    A Russian man who fled house arrest after being sentenced to two years in prison for discrediting Russia in social media posts, following an investigation prompted by his daughter’s anti-war drawings, has been arrested in Belarus, his lawyer said.
    You defending this as valid too? The investigation that got him jail time for his Social Media posts was started because his daughter drew a picture. BTW that is the first paragraph of the story you claimed you read past the headline of.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Now we need to see if the charges stick aka He's Found Guilty. We've been at this stage twice before during impeachments, so we'll see if the jury will let him off this time.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GindyPosts View Post
    We shall see.

But I can assure you that they will behave in a most noble and heroic manner.

*snicker*
    They'll act with the maturity they have always displayed...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    First: How does that make what Russia did less bad? Do you have any shred of evidence that this reporter is in-fact a spy, like him having passports with 2 completely different names on them?

Second: How is Russia detaining an American citizen in the midst of such tension a "good" thing in your opinion? This question is specifically asked regardless of the reason for the detaining, just regarding the Global situation.

Merits . .

You defending this as valid too? The investigation that got him jail time for his Social Media posts was started because his daughter drew a picture. BTW that is the first paragraph of the story you claimed you read past the headline of.

Now we need to see if the charges stick aka He's Found Guilty. We've been at this stage twice before during impeachments, so we'll see if the jury will let him off this time.
    All he needs is one is two cult members on the jury.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I can't wait to see his mug shot. Just let that sink in. A former president having a mug shot.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-30-2023 at 03:44 PM.

I'm not even sure it would take that much...

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/u...one-count.html

Edwards Not Guilty on One Count; Mistrial on Five Others
    The government contended that Mr. Edwards used about $1 million to finance a complex scheme to keep Rielle Hunter, a former campaign videographer with whom he began an extramarital affair in 2006, from his wife and the public while he pursued the presidency.

The charges were based on how he handled money from Fred Baron, a wealthy Texas lawyer who was Mr. Edward’s finance chairman, and Mrs. Mellon, now 101, an heiress to pharmaceutical and banking fortunes with connections to the Kennedy family.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I can't wait to see his mug shit. Just let that sink in. A former president having a mug shot.
    I wanna see the perp walk, live and in prime time for all to see.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Out of all the crap Trump did, that's what they decide to indict him on?

I mean, you literally have Trump on a recorded Phone Call asking Georgia for 12k votes but instead you go after him for paying an adult star to keep her mouth shut?

That's the thing about a jury of his peers. If you put a MAGA in there, they will deadlock the fuck out of the process. But if you purposefully exclude them, they'll claim bias and the defense may use that to throw out the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Out of all the crap Trump did, that's what they decide to indict him on?

I mean, you literally have Trump on a recorded Phone Call asking Georgia for 12k votes but instead you go after him for paying an adult star to keep her mouth shut?
    I mean, Capone murdered a bunch of folks but was done in by the IRS. It's usually the stupidest shit.